PDA

View Full Version : Wingstuff Daily deal....Deluxe Luggage Bag

wiggy
12-04-2015, 11:57 PM
I just took advantage of Wingstuff's daily deal on the Deluxe Luggage rack bag with rain cover. Thanks to Wingstuff for extending these sales to us Hondaf6b members!

It ordinarily sells for 54.99 but for today only, it was 39.99.
Having come over from a Valkyrie Interstate, I've been dependant on my trunk in the past. I think I'm going to like the idea of packing clothes, etc in this bag and then just carrying the bag into a motel room.

In the past, I'm sure I looked like a goober carrying clothes and stuff into a motel room with grocery bags.

For such a low price, the product has gotten pretty good reviews overall.

Here's the link.

http://wingstuff.com/products/20281-deluxe-luggage-rack-bag-w-rain-cover

nvmyf6
12-05-2015, 03:59 AM
I just took advantage of Wingstuff's daily deal on the Deluxe Luggage rack bag with rain cover. Thanks to Wingstuff for extending these sales to us Hondaf6b members!

It ordinarily sells for 54.99 but for today only, it was 39.99.
Having come over from a Valkyrie Interstate, I've been dependant on my trunk in the past. I think I'm going to like the idea of packing clothes, etc in this bag and then just carrying the bag into a motel room.

In the past, I'm sure I looked like a goober carrying clothes and stuff into a motel room with grocery bags.

For such a low price, the product has gotten pretty good reviews overall.

Here's the link.

http://wingstuff.com/products/20281-deluxe-luggage-rack-bag-w-rain-cover

Looks like you got a great deal Russ. I sorta miss having the interstate trunk as well. So I bought a luggage bag. I like the idea that I can just unstrap it from the bike and carry it into the hotel room. Also I used it as a backrest on my trip to Sturgis, InZane 15.
Looking at the Deluxe Luggage bag you bought, it looks like it could also make a nice backrest.

wiggy
12-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Looks like you got a great deal Russ. I sorta miss having the interstate trunk as well. So I bought a luggage bag. I like the idea that I can just unstrap it from the bike and carry it into the hotel room. Also I used it as a backrest on my trip to Sturgis, InZane 15.
Looking at the Deluxe Luggage bag you bought, it looks like it could also make a nice backrest.

Thanks, Dennis. I agree I'd probably prefer it to be on the passenger seat as well. Then do you just strap it to the grab rails and/or the passenger backrest? I have a higher backrest bar than you do so that might be an extra option.

I'll eventually probably get a second bag of some kind to go on the luggage rack if this one goes on the passenger seat.

Btw, that bag you have looks like it holds a ton! It looks very nice also! And by putting it on the passenger seat, you don't have to worry about weight restrictions on the luggage rack.
Ride safe!

nvmyf6
12-08-2015, 03:47 AM
Thanks, Dennis. I agree I'd probably prefer it to be on the passenger seat as well. Then do you just strap it to the grab rails and/or the passenger backrest? I have a higher backrest bar than you do so that might be an extra option.

I'll eventually probably get a second bag of some kind to go on the luggage rack if this one goes on the passenger seat.

Btw, that bag you have looks like it holds a ton! It looks very nice also! And by putting it on the passenger seat, you don't have to worry about weight restrictions on the luggage rack.
Ride safe!

Yes, I really like the XKursion kuryakyn xr 2.0 roll bag, it does hold quite a bit.
The bag comes with a lot of different hold down straps, so getting it secured to the passenger seat was no problem. I used the velcro straps that comes with it, around the passenger seat. Also used the long straps with a loop on one end, I attached to the lower side bag guards, and there is a metal spring loaded clasp on the other end that clips to a metal ring attached to the bag.
It also comes with a rain cover, with pull cords on both sides to tighten it up around the bag. I had to put the hold down straps for the bag, through the pull cords on the cover, to keep it from blowing off with all the wind blowing under the cover.
I almost lost the cover, on my trip to Sturgis. I had to reach back and grab it before it blew off, I just happen to see it in my mirror. That's when I figured out that I needed to secure it.

:icon_biggrin: