PDA

View Full Version : Just got cussed out by a little...

willtill
12-13-2015, 07:24 PM
...old lady at my local Safeway :shock:

I was getting my F6B ready to go; putting some pizza's in the saddlebag when this little old lady pulled up right behind my parking spot, I was almost in front of the store and a lot of people were walking about.

She rolls down her window and in a heavy accent yells at me "you asshole" "You are a son of a bitch" :shock:

I am TOTALLY perplexed and my jaw just drops and everyone around is staring at me; and I am thinking like "WTF is this shit"? I reply back "excuse me"?

She continues to glare at me and a girl sitting next to her says something (to the old lady) and she continues to drive past and park her car down a couple of car lengths from me.

I'm just shaking my head and people start to go along their business; while continuing to glance back at me. I feel like the whipped stepchild of sorts... no idea who in the f**k that old lady was or why she was cussing me out.... Then I see her coming down the parking lot towards me and I am like Oh shit....

She walks up to me while I am trying to get my helmet on and unass the AO... and starts saying in heavily accented (She turns out to be German) "I am sorry; I thought you were my ex-son in law" :shock:

I'm like "no, no... I am not your ex-son in law"... and then the other girl that was with her was like "I am so embarrassed and sorry; she thought you were my ex"... :shock:

TOTALLY floored me...this exchange of words and misidentification... I tried to say it's OK to them but it was really an embarrassing situation... with everyone watching and pointing... talk about being a case of mistaken identity.... frikken ain't safe anywhere anymore... fricken people look like you and you get blasted for their past transgressions....

I think I'll just leave my helmet on for now on as I go to the store. :shock:

shooter
12-13-2015, 07:30 PM
Will you got a black cloud hanging over you. You need to dig a hole , crawl in and pull it in behind you.

stroguy
12-13-2015, 07:41 PM
Repeat after me......Leck meine Wurst Sie behaarte Hundin

shooter
12-13-2015, 07:43 PM
Oh yeah Stro , like speaking in tongues is gonna help.

Dirtstiff's F6B
12-13-2015, 07:51 PM
Does she work at your local M/C dealership.:icon_biggrin:

J/K..

I have both a German Grandmother, Mother and one in law and they'd all flick me shit, publicly or not..... Good breeding, I guess.

MisterB
12-13-2015, 07:58 PM
Hmmm, was it your bike or your face? If it was the bike it would be $$$$ if he was a member and chimed in!
How many F6B riders in Maryland with little old German ex mother in-laws?

taxfree4
12-13-2015, 07:59 PM
...old lady at my local Safeway :shock:

I was getting my F6B ready to go; putting some pizza's in the saddlebag when this little old lady pulled up right behind my parking spot, I was almost in front of the store and a lot of people were walking about.

She rolls down her window and in a heavy accent yells at me "you asshole" "You are a son of a bitch" :shock:

I am TOTALLY perplexed and my jaw just drops and everyone around is staring at me; and I am thinking like "WTF is this shit"? I reply back "excuse me"?

She continues to glare at me and a girl sitting next to her says something (to the old lady) and she continues to drive past and park her car down a couple of car lengths from me.

I'm just shaking my head and people start to go along their business; while continuing to glance back at me. I feel like the whipped stepchild of sorts... no idea who in the fuck that old lady was or why she was cussing me out.... Then I see her coming down the parking lot towards me and I am like Oh shit....

She walks up to me while I am trying to get my helmet on and unass the AO... and starts saying in heavily accented (She turns out to be German) "I am sorry; I thought you were my ex-son in law" :shock:

I'm like "no, no... I am not your ex-son in law"... and then the other girl that was with her was like "I am so embarrassed and sorry; she thought you were my ex"... :shock:

TOTALLY floored me...this exchange of words and misidentification... I tried to say it's OK to them but it was really an embarrassing situation... with everyone watching and pointing... talk about being a case of mistaken identity.... frikken ain't safe anywhere anymore... fricken people look like you and you get blasted for their past transgressions....

I think I'll just leave my helmet on for now on as I go to the store. :shock:

Now you know why it's her ex son-in-law, he probably heard her yap once and decided to get out, Mach Schnell.

Old Ryder
12-15-2015, 10:41 AM
As my granny would say " I'm sure you got away with something that you did not get a tongue lashing for and this is karma catching up".

Jayrock
12-15-2015, 01:27 PM
As my granny would say " I'm sure you got away with something that you did not get a tongue lashing for and this is karma catching up".

Your granny was right. But there's no way I'll remember that next time I get crap for no reason.....dammit

Cobraguy
12-15-2015, 02:35 PM
You guys are all missing the point.... Was the daughter cute? She's apparently single.

BIGLRY
12-15-2015, 04:31 PM
You guys are all missing the point.... Was the daughter cute? She's apparently single.
+1
http://images.clipartpanda.com/smiley-face-thumbs-up-cartoon-yTkeza64c.png

willtill
12-15-2015, 05:00 PM

More often than not; one may accurately predict their future relationship with their wife, by observing the mother outlaw. :shhh:

taxfree4
12-15-2015, 05:09 PM

Unfortunately in order to get that beauty she comes attached at the umbilical with that trash mouth of a mother to whom Lucifer gets his marching orders from. That was my second wife, beautiful with a killer body but it was a package deal with her mother, spawn of the She-Devil, but I'm not bitter.

Wing'n it
12-15-2015, 06:37 PM
Lucky she didn't jump out of her car and kick your ass right there in front of the store. When I first started reading this I thought she was pissed because she thought she was gonna get a up-front parking place only to find you in it. That has happened to me before but not cussing just the middle finger.

blackmetoc
12-15-2015, 09:47 PM

There ya go!! Freaking awesome!

junkyarddog
12-15-2015, 10:49 PM
What do they call the wife and mother in law in the front seat? Dual air bags. :iduno:

RickJ
12-15-2015, 10:56 PM

That is the FIRST thing I thought.

willtill
12-16-2015, 06:01 AM
To tell you the truth, I was not focused on her daughter. Don't remember her much. Was totally focused on the old lady... she had already exhibited crazy to me so wanted to make sure she did not present a box cutter; if she had decided to abruptly change her mind again about me... :nono:

opas ride
12-16-2015, 01:01 PM

My wife of 50 years is a German..born in Hamburg and moved to the USA in 1962...She just about "wet her pants" when I let her read your response...She loved it!!!!....Regards

wjduke
12-16-2015, 01:25 PM
Just did a google translation....lmao

shooter
12-16-2015, 03:36 PM
I like Tax's version.

Jayrock
12-16-2015, 03:50 PM
Google translate was great. Hearing the computerized voice say the translation was even better!

shooter
12-16-2015, 04:30 PM
OK , I did the translation. Stro , you're just nasty.

stroguy
12-16-2015, 06:38 PM
Google translate was great. Hearing the computerized voice say the translation was even better!

Lol, I didn't do the voice, I'll be right back.

5 minutes later;

Oh that hurt my ribs. The haarte adjective was supposed to be with the woman, not the food lol. Now I picture a scene at a barber shop with Clint Eastwood and somebody has dropped their braut.

okiedoc
12-18-2015, 06:26 PM
Is it just me or did it sound better in German?

Phantom
12-18-2015, 06:35 PM

Just translated it ...funnychit.

willtill
12-18-2015, 06:45 PM
I am practicing the pronunciation of said phrase. :icon_mrgreen: :yes: :yes:

I know some German (was stationed over there for 9 years) but never really concentrated on cussing people out in their native language :shhh:

https://translate.google.com/?oe=utf-8&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#auto/en/Leck%20meine%20Wurst%20Sie%20behaarte%20Hundin

Google translate asked me to correct though... look at the difference below. I don't know which one is better to use now. :shock:

https://translate.google.com/?oe=utf-8&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#auto/en/Leck%20meine%20Wurst%20Sie%20behaarte%20H%C3%BCndi n

Above phrase could be used in daily responses to less than desirable situations over here as well. I'd probably ruin the moment by immediately chuckling after issuing it.... :icon_lol: