PDA

View Full Version : Obama Voters..Can you sleep at night?

dickiedeals
12-14-2015, 10:12 AM
Einstein said, "The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them"
THIS IS SAD---BUT THINK ABOUT IT AFTER YOU READ IT. THEN READ IT AGAIN

In 1887 Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior: "A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship."

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the
beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200
years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage."

The Obituary follows:

Born 1776, Died 2016
It doesn't hurt to read this several times. Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning the last Presidential election:

Number of States won by: Obama: 19 Romney: 29
Square miles of land won by: Obama: 580,000 Romney: 2,427,000
Population of counties won by: Obama: 127 million Romney: 143 million
Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by:Obama: 13.2 Romney: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory Romney won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.

Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase..

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegal's and they vote - then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years .

If you are in favor of this, then by all means, delete this message.

If you are not, then pass this along to help everyone realize just how much is at stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom.

wjduke
12-14-2015, 11:43 AM
I posted this on my facebook, and my cousin responded with a Snopes report that this is mostly false.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.snopes.com%2Fpolitics%2Fb allot%2Fathenian.asp&h=3AQHQaYmL

Hornblower
12-14-2015, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=wjduke;104176]I posted this on my facebook, and my cousin responded with a Snopes report that this is mostly false.

If I'm not mistaken, Snopes was founded by a liberal couple and cannot be trusted with facts.

wjduke
12-14-2015, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=wjduke;104176]I posted this on my facebook, and my cousin responded with a Snopes report that this is mostly false.

If I'm not mistaken, Snopes was founded by a liberal couple and cannot be trusted with facts.

Ya...hard to believe anything you read anymore!

Retired Army
12-14-2015, 12:29 PM
The producer of the largest weapon of mass destruction could possibly rule what is left of the world.

Steve 0080
12-17-2015, 12:20 AM
Not that many folks want to admit they voted for this _________POTUS, once but twice! He is off for the eighth trip to HI... at our expense !!! No one knows how many millions this will cost... The air fare alone has got to be over $3,000,000!

One more year to cause as much harm as possible !!!

willtill
12-17-2015, 06:16 AM
Not that many folks want to admit they voted for this _________POTUS, once but twice! He is off for the eighth trip to HI... at our expense !!! No one knows how many millions this will cost... The air fare alone has got to be over $3,000,000!

Steve...

Up here; the Obama lovers are thick as ticks on a opossum. :icon_rolleyes: Maryland's largest and three highly liberal concentrated counties (Baltimore county, Prince Georges and Montgomery) are chock full of Obama supporters. To the very bitter end. :icon_rolleyes:

shooter
12-17-2015, 07:47 AM

Steve , you're wrong. Around here people are proud to tell you they voted for him both times. They love his policies and his lies. As a matter of fact I would bet you that if he could run for office again he would win with 52% of the vote.

Steve 0080
12-17-2015, 08:47 AM
Well, here in a Red state, we want him hung!

Steve 0080
12-17-2015, 08:48 AM
"Has everyone lost their ability to see what is happening in the USA? Think America! Before Obama, there was virtually no visible presence of Islam in America. All of a sudden, Islam is taught in schools. All of a sudden, we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for Islamic prayer in schools and businesses. All of a sudden, we must stop serving pork in public places and institutions. All of a sudden, we are inundated with law suits by Muslims who are offended by America. (For God's sake, they are IN America) All of a sudden, we must allow burkas to be worn everywhere even though you have no idea who is covered up under them. All of a sudden,Muslim training compounds are popping up throughout the USA. All of a sudden, Muslims are suing employers for being expected to do their jobs. All of a sudden, all of our aircraft carriers are recalled for maintenance by Obama rendering the Atlantic unsupported. All of a sudden, our troops are withdrawn from the middle east. All of a sudden, there is no money for American poor, disabled veterans, jobless Americans, hungry Americans, or displaced Americans, but there is endless money for Obama's refugee programs. All of a sudden, Obama fills the Federal Government with Muslims in key positions. All of a sudden, there is an ammunition shortage in the USA. All of a sudden, Americans are threatened by the Federal government for complaining about Muslims. All of a sudden, the most important thing for Obama to do is disarm American Citizens. Now, why is it so important for Obama to disarm America? Why? Because a disarmed country is ripe for takeover by the Muslim Army that Obama has imported into the United States. Nikita Krueschev, the Russian Dictator who visited the USA in the 1950s said the USA could never be occupied by any army because of it's citizen Army. Obama knows this fact and is doing everything within his power to disarm our Citizen Army. If Obama can't do it legally, he will abuse his power and take every gun from Americans because he knows he must do that to turn the USA over to Islam. Be wary and watchful. Obama's actions speak far beyond his words. Obama won't even say the words "Islamic Terrorist", WHY?"....

shooter
12-17-2015, 09:38 AM
So Steve , what's your problem. Give it to us straight. Damn right brother. A lot of people can't think for themselves. They drink the Koolaid. Reminds me of a HD rider. The reason they buy it is because the neighbor got one. Has nothing to do with performance ride or durability. I can't believe I went there.

ths61
12-17-2015, 06:22 PM
"Has everyone lost their ability to see what is happening in the USA? Think America! Before Obama, there was virtually no visible presence of Islam in America. All of a sudden, Islam is taught in schools. All of a sudden, we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for Islamic prayer in schools and businesses. All of a sudden, we must stop serving pork in public places and institutions. All of a sudden, we are inundated with law suits by Muslims who are offended by America. (For God's sake, they are IN America) All of a sudden, we must allow burkas to be worn everywhere even though you have no idea who is covered up under them. All of a sudden,Muslim training compounds are popping up throughout the USA. All of a sudden, Muslims are suing employers for being expected to do their jobs. All of a sudden, all of our aircraft carriers are recalled for maintenance by Obama rendering the Atlantic unsupported. All of a sudden, our troops are withdrawn from the middle east. All of a sudden, there is no money for American poor, disabled veterans, jobless Americans, hungry Americans, or displaced Americans, but there is endless money for Obama's refugee programs. All of a sudden, Obama fills the Federal Government with Muslims in key positions. All of a sudden, there is an ammunition shortage in the USA. All of a sudden, Americans are threatened by the Federal government for complaining about Muslims. All of a sudden, the most important thing for Obama to do is disarm American Citizens. Now, why is it so important for Obama to disarm America? Why? Because a disarmed country is ripe for takeover by the Muslim Army that Obama has imported into the United States. Nikita Krueschev, the Russian Dictator who visited the USA in the 1950s said the USA could never be occupied by any army because of it's citizen Army. Obama knows this fact and is doing everything within his power to disarm our Citizen Army. If Obama can't do it legally, he will abuse his power and take every gun from Americans because he knows he must do that to turn the USA over to Islam. Be wary and watchful. Obama's actions speak far beyond his words. Obama won't even say the words "Islamic Terrorist", WHY?"....

Steve, you are being too vague, so what's your point ? :yikes:

Feds can't say whereabouts of those whose visas were revoked over terror threat (or if they are still in the USA)

Today's Warm and Fuzzy: Of the 9,500 revoked visas for terrorism since 2001, the Feds can not say how many are still in the USA or where they are located.

The Obama administration cannot be sure of the whereabouts of thousands of foreigners in the U.S. who had their (9,500) visas revoked over terror concerns and other reasons, a State Department official acknowledged Thursday.

Bond initially said the U.S. has revoked more than 122,000 visas since 2001, including 9,500 because of the threat of terrorism.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/17/feds-cant-say-whereabouts-those-whose-visas-were-revoked-over-terror-threat.html

willtill
12-18-2015, 06:13 AM
There's nothing "Sudden" about the mess we are in. Our country has been decaying for a long time. We are going the way of Rome gentleman. :diggin_smilie:

Yeah, we are pretty much screwed. The current societal ills and national security threats have irreversibly permeated our original homeland's fabric. :tapfing:

I've had a fairly good 55 years on this earth so far. Hoping the next 25 (averaging here) will provide the same level of comfort, safety and contentment. :shhh:

Wish each and every one of you the best as well.... make your remaining time as enjoyable as well. .violin.

Steve 0080
12-18-2015, 08:14 AM
Went to lunch with Dickie and Jolly yesterday. After lunch went to a gun shop looking for new toys. The place was packed!!!! On a Thursday!!!

Stopped by Gander Mountain on Wednesday , they were using the " take a number" system there were so many people there !!!!!!

We are a land of sheep with about 1-3% sheepdogs , the future is very scary especially when you talk to a 20 - 25 year old !!! Not sure what the future

holds but better hold on!!! :071::067::068::cop2::bendover:

F6B1911
12-18-2015, 02:09 PM
That's a great question!
I've only met one person who said they voted for Obama, he was living in a Section 8 complex with a Bridge Card.... So he probably sleeps ok??

okiedoc
12-18-2015, 11:04 PM
Obama did not win one single county, in either election, here in Oklahoma. The first election there was a guy in line behind me at the voting precinct that wore an Obama button on his shirt, which is not allowed by law. I told him he couldn't wear that in here and he took it off. It is scary how uniformed the average voter is.

ths61
12-18-2015, 11:19 PM
Obama did not win one single county, in either election, here in Oklahoma. The first election there was a guy in line behind me at the voting precinct that wore an Obama button on his shirt, which is not allowed by law. I told him he couldn't wear that in here and he took it off. It is scary how uniformed the average voter is.

Speaking of illegal voting polls, this one was a bit questionable.

Bob Penn
12-19-2015, 07:28 AM
How soon we forget! Remember, when Obama came into office the country was on the verge of going into a deep recession. The housing market had crashed and probably YOUR most valuable asset, your home, had lost 50% of it's value thanks to 8 years of Bushy.
Then too we were in the middle of a war that had started under highly questionable reasoning.We had gone from an almost 0 national debt to a $10 trillion debt. Yes, the national debt continued to grow but a lot of it was due to interest being paid on the debt and the bills for the war coming due plus the continuing cost of the war as it was being wound down.
Now before you start beating up on me for being an Obama supporter let me flat out state "I am not"!! I due believe however in giving credit where credit is due.
I believe s number of people should have been put in jail for what they did to our economy and some should have been jailed for leading us into a war under false pretensions.

What really scares me today are our choices a billionaire business man who states what we all want to hear but will he really defend the working man?
Worst yet in the other party the leader in the polls is an obvious establishment candidate of questionable morals and bleeding heart beliefs.

Steve 0080
12-19-2015, 03:04 PM
" How soon we forget! Remember, when Obama came into office the country was on the verge of going into a deep recession. The housing market had crashed and probably YOUR most valuable asset, your home, had lost 50% of it's value thanks to 8 years of Bushy.
Then too we were in the middle of a war that had started under highly questionable reasoning.We had gone from an almost 0 national debt to a $10 trillion debt. Yes, the national debt continued to grow but a lot of it was due to interest being paid on the debt and the bills for the war coming due plus the continuing cost of the war as it was being wound down.
Now before you start beating up on me for being an Obama supporter let me flat out state "I am not"!! I due believe however in giving credit where credit is due.
I believe s number of people should have been put in jail for what they did to our economy and some should have been jailed for leading us into a war under false pretensions.

What really scares me today are our choices a billionaire business man who states what we all want to hear but will he really defend the working man?
Worst yet in the other party the leader in the polls is an obvious establishment candidate of questionable morals and bleeding heart beliefs.

1. Not really, the Dems had congress for the last 4 and they did not "pay" for the war although they ALL stood up for it at that time.

2. Bombing the twin towers... questionable ???

3. Sooooo why bail out the idiots who can not run their company? Did the government help any small business with a bail out? To big to fail??? I thought that was what Chapter 11 was for?

4. EVERYONE in the government is a millionaire...show me just ONE who is looking out for YOU/US...

Not picking on you but the money I made under a Republican was embarrassing ...the money I am making now is embarrassing...

I can not think on one thing the currents idiots have done to make life in the USA one ounce better, any of them! Term limits is the answer and no pay and the same laws they pass ALSO include the law makers as well. Doing the PEOPLE'S work is a privilege and should not be a path to becoming a millionaire!!!!! "fireybat"

toy_collector
12-19-2015, 04:05 PM
I usually won't comment on this stuff but people really only see what they are pre-disposed to see. If you liked him you only see the good, if not you only see the bad.

ths61
12-19-2015, 04:27 PM
... I due believe however in giving credit where credit is due....

I think you drank BHO's cooked books faux facade Kool-Aide.

- It took the USA 43 POTUS and 232 years to get in debt $10 Trillion. Credit BHO for nearly doubling 232's years of debt in just 7 years.
- US's credit rating has been downgraded for the first time in the history of the USA, credit BHO.
- Our entire economy is a balloon filled with printed money, bailouts, debt, foreign loans and little substance, credit BHO.
- Our race relations is as low as it has been in 20 years, credit BHO.
- Food prices are at their highest, credit BHO.
- Medical insurance prices and co-pays have skyrocketed, credit BHO.
- Big Pharma and Medical profits have skyrockted at the expense of the taxpayers, credit BHO.
- Companies are hiring part time instead of full time to avoid BHOCare, credit BHO.
- Illegal alien population has skyrocketed with BHO's open door policies, credit BHO.
- America's military is weaker, credit BHO.
- Food stamps and welfare has skyrockted, credit BHO.
- Real household income drops under BHO, credit BHO.
- Labor participation rate is as low as it has been in 35 years (read: lowest tax base in 35 years and under-reported unemployment rates), credit BHO.
- Many stats are cooked including inflation, employment rates (BHO double counts serial part time jobs and excludes people who have given up) and deportation rates (BHO counts border turn-aways as deportations), credit BHO.

In short, anyone can present a faux facade using "creative stats" and unlimited credit until the truth comes out and the credit comes due.

The old blonde joke seems appropriate when applied to BHO's economic policy:

Bank: You're checking account is overdrawn.
BHO: No, it is not. I still have checks left.
Bank: Yes it is, you owe us $18.5 Trillion and counting.
BHO: No problem, I'll write you a check.

toy_collector
12-19-2015, 04:57 PM
I think you drank BHO's cooked books faux facade Kool-Aide.

- It took the USA 43 POTUS and 232 years to get in debt $10 Trillion. Credit BHO for nearly doubling 232's years of debt in just 7 years. He has actually decreased the deficit. The only party to decrease the deficit in 40 years is the Dems.
- US's credit rating has been downgraded for the first time in the history of the USA, credit BHO.
- Our entire economy is a balloon filled with printed money, bailouts, debt, foreign loans and little substance, credit BHO. The bailouts were started by GWB for the banks.
- Our race relations is as low as it has been in 20 years, credit BHO. Agreed.
- Food prices are at their highest, credit BHO. Adjusted for inflation, food prices are not any higher than ever. http://therationalpessimist.com/tag/fao-food-price-index/
- Medical insurance prices and co-pays have skyrocketed, credit BHO. Insurance started going up in the 90's under Clinton due to HMO's, didn't slow with Bush and have finally started to stabilize.
- Illegal alien population has skyrocketed with BHO's open door policies, credit BHO.
- America's military is weaker, credit BHO. Only because Bush had to build the military up to fight his misinformed war in Irag.
- Big Pharma and Medical profits have skyrockted at the expense of the taxpayers, credit BHO.
- Food stamps and welfare has skyrockted, credit BHO. They were at there highest in 2009 when he took office and have finally started to come down.
- Real household income drops under BHO, credit BHO.
- Labor participation rate is as low as it has been in 35 years (read: lowest tax base in 35 years), credit BHO. As the baby boomers get older and retire the labor participation rate is going to go down naturally. We will have more people retired than ever before over the next few years.
- Many stats are cooked including inflation, employment rates and deportation rates, credit BHO.

If you want to see the deficit go through the roof elect a republican. We'll be building fences in vain to keep out immigrants and military to support wars all over the world against all the different religions that aren't Christian or Jewish. The tax base and economy will crash because education will be cut. The environment will go to shit because they don't believe in science. Infrastructure (roads) will go to shit because of their "cut taxes no matter what" attitude.

ths61
12-19-2015, 05:17 PM
If you want to see the deficit go through the roof elect a republican. We'll be building fences in vain to keep out immigrants and military to support wars all over the world against all the different religions that aren't Christian or Jewish. The tax base and economy will crash because education will be cut. The environment will go to shit because they don't believe in science. Infrastructure (roads) will go to shit because of their "cut taxes no matter what" attitude.

It is not a D/R issue. It is a conservative, non-conservative issue. Many/most R's are RINOs, not conservatives.

BHO bailed out the banks as well as rewarded many of the culprits who should be serving jail time.

As for the labor participation rates, some are baby boomers and some are unemployed that can't find work. BHO doesn't count those that have stopped looking for work and can't find work to artificially lower his quoted unemployment numbers (as well other creative accounting obfuscations). During the census, part time census workers were hired for a couple of weeks, laid off, and rehired for a couple of weeks. Each part-time rehiring was counted towards new job creation. I am sorry, but a 2 week part time job is not a job new creation (unless you are BHO).

What exacerbates the lower labor participation rates paired with doubling the national debut more is that the Ponzi Scheme (formerly known as the Social Security) is dependent on higher LPRs (e.g. pyramid), not lower LPRs (inverted pyramid) since the government has already spent the workers contributed funds on other things.

BHO promised the first phase of BHOcare would not exceed X amount of taxpayer money (when it exceeded that amount). When called out, he had the CBO score his bill, but had them remove significant portions of the bill so the CBO scoring would come under his quoted figure. He then presented those figures as if it was the total cost, which it wasn't. His entire presidency has been based on faux stats and figures. His comment, "It will not cost you one thin dime", was actually true. It ended up costing the taxpayers Trillion$, not 10 cents.

BHO also promoted BHOCare as covering everyone. In reality, its enormous cost to the US taxpayers has only covered @ 6%, nowhere near the amount promised. All smoke and mirrors at an alarming cost and waste.

The fact that BHO doubled the national debt is 7 years is the hard fact that WE ARE RESPONSIBLE for. He has done more damage to the USA that will take decades to recover from, if even then.

BHO did his multiple stimulus packages and quantitative easing. He promised to rebuild our infrastructure with "shovel ready jobs" but actually only spent under 5% of the stimulus bail-outs on infrastructure. Some of BHO's stimulus tax dollars went to San Fransisco's live sex shows (under the guise of the performing arts). If a sex show can't stimulate itself, it needs to go out of business, not be given tax payer funded viagra. This is how he handles OUR taxpayer money. We will never know what he wasted the other 95% of the stimulus money on (besides pork and kickbacks).

As for insurance prices, mine almost doubled the day BHOCare was enacted. 90% is NOT a normal price increase.

shooter
12-19-2015, 05:51 PM
You've got that doubling thing right. For a guy that hasn't been to the doctor more than once a year in the last 30 years I'm paying $602 a month for the next year. Where is that fair.

stroguy
12-19-2015, 06:03 PM
Phew....I'm sure glad there are no democrats on record as voting yes for Bushs' misguided war. Please sir, that's pap that just doesn't spread the mustard.

Pssssssssssssst...........a lil secret for ya...............there were plenty of chemicals used for warfare found during I2, there were plenty of weapons used for deploying those chemicals during I2. Ya see, for the novice it's just too hard to comprehend that chemicals used in daily life for good are quickly changed to chemicals for bad. And the devices to deliver those chemicals are for the large part just like your everyday explosive delivering device. But because the media didn't see bombs stamped "FOR CHEMICAL USE ONLY" it became the shouting match of the ignorant.

I'm just glad there were no democrats voted yes for that I2 thingy.

ths61
12-19-2015, 11:04 PM
Phew....I'm sure glad there are no democrats on record as voting yes for Bushs' misguided war. Please sir, that's pap that just doesn't spread the mustard.

Pssssssssssssst...........a lil secret for ya...............there were plenty of chemicals used for warfare found during I2, there were plenty of weapons used for deploying those chemicals during I2. Ya see, for the novice it's just too hard to comprehend that chemicals used in daily life for good are quickly changed to chemicals for bad. And the devices to deliver those chemicals are for the large part just like your everyday explosive delivering device. But because the media didn't see bombs stamped "FOR CHEMICAL USE ONLY" it became the shouting match of the ignorant.

I'm just glad there were no democrats voted yes for that I2 thingy.

Interesting article:

"... Jarrod L. Taylor, a former Army sergeant on hand for the destruction of mustard shells that burned two soldiers in his infantry company, joked of “wounds that never happened” from “that stuff that didn’t exist.” The public, he said, was misled for a decade. “I love it when I hear, ‘Oh there weren’t any chemical weapons in Iraq,’ ” he said. “There were plenty.” ..."

SOME EXPOSURES DETAILED IN THIS ARTICLE

1 MAY 2004 Two soldiers exposed to sarin from a shell near Baghdad’s Yarmouk neighborhood.
2 SUMMER 2006 Over 2,400 nerve-agent rockets found at this former Republican Guard compound.
3 JULY 2008 Six Marines exposed to mustard agent from an artillery shell at an abandoned bunker.
4 AUGUST 2008 Five American soldiers exposed to mustard agent while destroying a weapons cache.
5 2010 OR EARLY 2011 Hundreds of mustard rounds discovered in a container at this Iraqi security compound.

... the American military had found more than 3,000 pieces of chemical ordnance and knew that many were still dangerous. The military did not disclose this as the Senate worked; instead, it stood by data from the Army’s National Ground Intelligence Center that it had declassified in late June, leading the Senate to publish an inaccurate report. ...

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html?_r=0

stroguy
12-20-2015, 08:42 AM
Interesting article:

"... Jarrod L. Taylor, a former Army sergeant on hand for the destruction of mustard shells that burned two soldiers in his infantry company, joked of “wounds that never happened” from “that stuff that didn’t exist.” The public, he said, was misled for a decade. “I love it when I hear, ‘Oh there weren’t any chemical weapons in Iraq,’ ” he said. “There were plenty.” ..."

1 MAY 2004 Two soldiers exposed to sarin from a shell near Baghdad’s Yarmouk neighborhood.
2 SUMMER 2006 Over 2,400 nerve-agent rockets found at this former Republican Guard compound.
3 JULY 2008 Six Marines exposed to mustard agent from an artillery shell at an abandoned bunker.
4 AUGUST 2008 Five American soldiers exposed to mustard agent while destroying a weapons cache.
5 2010 OR EARLY 2011 Hundreds of mustard rounds discovered in a container at this Iraqi security compound.

... the American military had found more than 3,000 pieces of chemical ordnance and knew that many were still dangerous. The military did not disclose this as the Senate worked; instead, it stood by data from the Army’s National Ground Intelligence Center that it had declassified in late June, leading the Senate to publish an inaccurate report. ...

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html?_r=0

Clintoon, Biteone and Lurch all had Presidential aspirations after BushII, what a beautiful battle cry to use. Even though all three defended vehemently Bush and the war, so did One Eyed Reid. Pitiful Americans.

Steve 0080
12-20-2015, 11:37 AM
There should be a lie test... if you are someone important (sic) and you lie you should get shocked by electricity. Then the truth will come out....opps, most of the people can't stand the truth, they would have to go into a room touch themselves and cry. If you are going to have a vote on a law, make the vote about ONE thing so you can't get trash in because you want part of the law...

I'm just a country boy so with all the lies and B.S. I really do not know what is going on! On the outside Obummer says the rights things, but when you
look at what is happening it is opposite !

Why are we 19 trillion $$$ in debt.. the idiot got voted in and had to pay back the people who got him on top of his post!

Ask yourselves, when did you feel most safe, when did you have the most money, when did you feel like your senior years would be good, when did our
young people have a chance to get a start at like...seems to me like those virtues are gone...but I'm just a country boy trying to get along.

Who knows...I assume most if not all on this board are OK because we can have an F6B...most can not !

Hornblower
12-20-2015, 12:01 PM
Who knows...I assume most if not all on this board are OK because we can have an F6B...most can not !

Yeah, Steve! My F6B is one of a very few things that helps me keep my sanity with all the terrible things that have happened to our Country during recent years. I don't believe any of the "sound bites" coming out of Washington these days and, as you say, watch what they're actually doing and not what they're saying. When I get really depressed, I can jump on the "B" and it's all better...temporarily.

Navvet
12-20-2015, 01:03 PM
Interesting article:

The other thing nobody talks about is how we have had troops in the middle east since WWII.

I was stationed in the middle east in 83 and again in 88-89 (MEF/JTFME).

Thanks to Sadam's cousin "Chemical Ali" I had to go through a year of chemo to try to cure the cancer from the WMD's that didn't exist.

ths61
12-20-2015, 01:33 PM
The other thing nobody talks about is how we have had troops in the middle east since WWII.

I was stationed in the middle east in 83 and again in 88-89 (MEF/JTFME).

Thanks to Sadam's cousin "Chemical Ali" I had to go through a year of chemo to try to cure the cancer from the WMD's that didn't exist.

Sorry to hear about the chemo and hope you are recovered. Chemo is nasty stuff.

The article indicates they recovered more than 4,500 chemical weapons. How many chemical weapons do you need to recover to qualify for their existence ?

The article also indicated that the field docs were not diagnosing the exposed soldier's blistering lesions as being exposed to mustard gas until they violated the chain of command and sent pictures up the line. Sounds like the field docs were extremely incompetent or had a narrative to keep at the expense of the infected soldiers.

Steve 0080
12-20-2015, 09:38 PM
My Father died from poison being contracted while in vietnam, turned to cancer or whatever the Government wanted it called at the time... yea, no chemicals ...

Navvet
12-20-2015, 10:58 PM
Sorry to hear about the chemo and hope you are recovered. Chemo is nasty stuff.

The article indicates they recovered more than 4,500 chemical weapons. How many chemical weapons do you need to recover to qualify for their existence ?

The article also indicated that the field docs were not diagnosing the exposed soldier's blistering lesions as being exposed to mustard gas until they violated the chain of command and sent pictures up the line. Sounds like the field docs were extremely incompetent or had a narrative to keep at the expense of the infected soldiers.

Thanks, and at this time I seem to be fully recovered.

It is an admitted fact (even by our government) that Ali used chemical weapons extensively.

A good reference for anyone interested is; http://csis.org/files/media/csis/pubs/iraq88-93.pdf

The VA now admits that anyone in the middle east theater after 1 Aug 1990 and suffering with a variety of conditions including "Gulf War Syndrome", various cancers, and other related ailments, were caused by the chemical weapon residue in the area .... Even 30 years later.

Enough of my soapbox rant, moderators please delete my post if it is too far off topic . ....

Steve 0080
12-21-2015, 08:25 AM
http://www.youngcons.com/hillary-falsely-claimed-isis-was-using-trump-in-recruiting-videos-turns-out-2-prominent-liberals-make-an-appearance/

Scroll down to where the video starts....WOW !!!

leroysch
12-21-2015, 09:29 PM
"Obama Voters..Can you sleep at night?"

Soundly. Nice of you to ask!

Steve 0080
12-22-2015, 12:14 AM
"Obama Voters..Can you sleep at night?"

Soundly. Nice of you to ask!

You for Hillary next ?

grendl
01-01-2016, 10:07 PM
You for Hillary next ?

I sleep very well knowing that at least we tried to get things better by voting for Obama.Watched while the other party had a meeting where they committed to blocking everything he would try to do-then watched while they did it. It is easy to google the national deficit and get the information from an impartial source. He did turn around what had happened in the administration before his.
The Iraq war was a complete red herring and we know it.and now we pay. Saddam was not a good guy but he knew how to control the factions that we set loose by going over there.
The idea behind ACA was actually universal heath for everyone and yeah ,I am willing to pay and extra 5-25 dollars more in taxes to help keep people unfortunate enough to have no health care alive or give them a chance.Obama couldn't do that so we ended up with what we have.
Massive layoffs were a part of ,again the Bush administration,I know ,I worked for a corporation that was part of it. I quit,because I couldn't do it anymore.Laying off people that had worked hard because of the off shoring practice that started after Clinton who left office with NO deficit. Bush ran it up.Laying them off which caused them to have ..no health care ! Cobra was offered at 1000 dollars a month!
But no - not Hillary this time-although I think she would be better than most of what is offered for 2016.
Lots of mis -information posted,-Google is your friend. Like my folks used to tell me-"look it up"....
Too much and I forgot..Bush's administration ordered the bailouts - not Obama.

stroguy
01-01-2016, 10:17 PM
You must be confused, obama got just about every major piece of legislation he wanted. He only had to bribe many folks and then turn around and bold face lie to them. Mary Landrieu paid the price for standing up against her citizens wishes only to be lied at by this President.

shooter
01-01-2016, 10:39 PM
By the time Obama leaves office the national debt will increase as much or more than Bush. At least Bush didn't lie about it and it increased to fund the war effort. Not saying the war was right or wrong. Just expensive and long lasting. At least Bush did something. Personally I would have obliterated the country in three days and stuck a flag in it. Problem over. Yes we have had change under Obama. We are now giving more if our tax dollars to lazy azz , job hating freeloaders than ever before. It doesn't matter your political affiliation , it should bother you that on a median income like mine that I pay 25% right on the paycheck to the Government. I still have to pay almost 10% sales tax plus Real Estate tax in property I already paid for and Personal Property tax on vehicles I already paid sales tax on plus all the little "taxes". License fees , inspections , business license , look at the taxes on your utility bills. All kinds of little Government Fees. Grendl I'm just gonna say it. If you think its OK to raise taxes to pay for someone's insurance cause they don't feel like working then good for you. Me , I'm pissed about it. Some are deserving and we have programs to help them. Laziness is not a cause. I'll give my vote to anyone that realizes we have a spending problem that involves handing out free money to other countries and deadbeats. Right now that's Donald Trump.

jm21ddd15
01-01-2016, 10:49 PM
By the time Obama leaves office the national debt will increase as much or more than Bush. At least Bush didn't lie about it and it increased to fund the war effort. Not saying the war was right or wrong. Just expensive and long lasting. At least Bush did something. Personally I would have obliterated the country in three days and stuck a flag in it. Problem over. Yes we have had change under Obama. We are now giving more if our tax dollars to lazy azz , job hating freeloaders than ever before. It doesn't matter your political affiliation , it should bother you that on a median income like mine that I pay 25% right on the paycheck to the Government. I still have to pay almost 10% sales tax plus Real Estate tax in property I already paid for and Personal Property tax on vehicles I already paid sales tax on plus all the little "taxes". License fees , inspections , business license , look at the taxes on your utility bills. All kinds of little Government Fees. Grendl I'm just gonna say it. If you think its OK to raise taxes to pay for someone's insurance cause they don't feel like working then good for you. Me , I'm pissed about it. Some are deserving and we have programs to help them. Laziness is not a cause. I'll give my vote to anyone that realizes we have a spending problem that involves handing out free money to other countries and deadbeats. Right now that's Donald Trump.
+1 Well said! By the way, Shooter, are you keeping dry and away from the floods? We are hearing a lot of bad news going on near St. Louis. Keep dry! Happy new year!

shooter
01-01-2016, 11:08 PM
Oh , just for the record. I pay $601 dollars a month for health ins under Obama care. I paid $324 a month before Obama care. The guy that worked for me for 17 years who I recently fired , got his health insurance free the last two years. He made $17 dollars an hour with perks which is good pay around here. He gets back about $5000 dollars a year in taxes and only pays in $1500. How you ask? He has three kids and his girlfriend doesn't work. I didn't tell him to have three kids. He missed 5 weeks work the last 10 months he worked for me. Told me "some things are more important than work". I thought about it. I pay in $7000 in federal taxes a year. He pays in $1500. I pay $7200 for health ins. He pays $0. He's making a lot more money than me. Why should he come to work. He asked me to lay him off and he would work three days a week for cash and draw unemployment. I couldn't believe it. I gave him his wish , his dream. Only thing is with his attendance record I successfully blocked his unemployment and he is not working. He has asked for his job back several times but I'm tired of people like him. Ihired a young man to replace him that loves working with me. I feel sorry for the kids but I hope the ex employee gets hungry. He lost a good job because he got cocky.

shooter
01-01-2016, 11:21 PM
+1 Well said! By the way, Shooter, are you keeping dry and away from the floods? We are hearing a lot of bad news going on near St. Louis. Keep dry! Happy new year!

Buddy I appreciate you asking. Yeah , Old Shooter lives on top of a big hill. I was around here in 93 and saw enough that I swore I would never live in a holler or where I had to cross a creek or river to get to my house. Its bad though. I live about 40 miles fro St Louis and believe it or not I couldn't have went to the city if I wanted the last two days. 44 , 70 , and 55 were all closed. I have to cross theMeramec to get there and that was impossible. Couldn't even get to Illinois to go north because of the Mississippi. Its worse than 93. I don't think 55 has ever had water across it at Arnold and it was 3 ft deep the other night. No I'm good and all my family is also. I would love to get in a small plane or helicopter and see the flood waters. Its history in the making. I hate it for the people that have been put out of their homes. If you live in a flood plain its bound to happen. The media says its a hundred year flood. We have had 5 of those hundred year floods since 1982. Go figure.

ths61
01-01-2016, 11:22 PM
The idea behind ACA was actually universal heath for everyone and yeah ,I am willing to pay and extra 5-25 dollars more in taxes to help keep people unfortunate enough to have no health care alive or give them a chance....

FWIW, when BHOCare went into effect (and has only covered single percentage points, not what it promised), my premiums increased over $24/day x 365 days a year, not to mention all of the other tax increases. Not what I would call affordable by any means, especially when I was already paying more than 50% in taxes. Why should I work more than 6 months every year before making the first penny for my family ?

shooter
01-01-2016, 11:28 PM
I don't understand people like Grendl. Their money is being taken from them and distributed to deadbeats and foreign countries that could give a shyt less about us. Grendl , I don't hate ya brother I just don't understand you. Maybe you have a lot more money than I do or you arent working 60 hrs a week to make it. As for me , tired of carrying these other people.

ths61
01-01-2016, 11:36 PM
I don't understand people like Grendl. Their money is being taken from them and distributed to deadbeats and foreign countries that could give a shyt less about us. Grendl , I don't hate ya brother I just don't understand you. Maybe you have a lot more money than I do or you arent working 60 hrs a week to make it. As for me , tired of carrying these other people.

People/Employers who have to personally make a weekly/monthly payroll tend to have a different perspective.

Phantom
01-01-2016, 11:45 PM
People/Employers who have to personally make a weekly/monthly payroll tend to have a different perspective.

:agree:

There are many of us that RISK and INVEST everything we have into our companies and work 80-100 hours a week :banghead: Our employees will never know what sacrifices we make to make sure they receive a pay check. Our president NEVER ran a business, he only knows how to TAKE money from those who truly work for their income, he just never sees the hours that we work …. he just sees what we earn.

I need to invest in a MARIJUANA dispensary business, that will be easier :shrug:

shooter
01-01-2016, 11:50 PM
You're right Tony. In 47 years our employees have never missed a check. I've missed a few. I watch out for my people.

Phantom
01-02-2016, 12:07 AM
You're right Tony. In 47 years our employees have never missed a check. I've missed a few. I watch out for my people.

I'm with you Shooter, in the past 31 years I have payed my employees many many many times before I drew any income. Prime example …. Today and every other day this week (with New Years being only 8 hours), I worked 12 hours at one of my new ventures, didn't see a dime for working there the entire week. My employees were payed and I even gave them each a nice end of year Bonus.

I HOPE and PRAY to have some compensation when I sell the business in 3-4 years. Meantime I also watch out for my employees and their families.

My Insurance cost thanks to the incompetent LIAR in the White House has doubled. :021:

ths61
01-02-2016, 12:11 AM

My Insurance cost thanks to the incompetent LIAR in the White House has doubled. :021:

C'mon Phantom, he didn't lie. He said it wouldn't cost you 1 thin dime and it didn't cost you 10 cents. :yikes:

grendl
01-02-2016, 12:26 AM

WHICH Country? Iraq? As close as I can tell the perps were from Saudi Arabia,Afghanistan and Pakistan where Obama found and took him out.Iraq had nothing to do with it at all ! We unsettled Iraq and gave our present threats a place to start.As far as paying extra for deadbeats absolutely NOT. But I have seen good people ,making good money,work their A$$es off,long hours(no overtime) since they were "management" (another trick) out of a job with little notice and stuck. How are they going to pay for health care so graciously offered at a grand a month with no job?No Obama had to use executive powers to get even close to what he was trying to do.Folks out of work,losing their homes and until recently no jobs out there.I dont own my business ,so I have to work for a living ,boys. I pay taxes like that and it kicks my butt. Does any one remember when you could write off any interest ?
To your point Shooter,not a dime for someone that doesn't work. Thats not my point at all. But the politicians and Wall Street that have cheated us,and screwed good people over,yeah I'm in to help...and that lets me sleep.
I agree,if we had actually attacked the ones that threatened us,I'd have glassed that sh^t over,but we didnt..and now we are stuck with a bunch of primitive MFs and dont know which way to go. I say screw them,let them settle their own mess like we did.
My only real point is to watch,research from many sources and try to come up with the truth,make the correct decisions.It (the truth) is in there somewhere.
And I'll bet you a dollar if Trump becomes POTUS we are totally screwed.Better than that a tank of gas for that F6B !:icon_redface:

willtill
01-02-2016, 06:40 AM
WHICH Country? Iraq? As close as I can tell the perps were from Saudi Arabia,Afghanistan and Pakistan where Obama found and took him out.Iraq had nothing to do with it at all ! We unsettled Iraq and gave our present threats a place to start.As far as paying extra for deadbeats absolutely NOT. But I have seen good people ,making good money,work their A$$es off,long hours(no overtime) since they were "management" (another trick) out of a job with little notice and stuck. How are they going to pay for health care so graciously offered at a grand a month with no job?No Obama had to use executive powers to get even close to what he was trying to do.Folks out of work,losing their homes and until recently no jobs out there.I dont own my business ,so I have to work for a living ,boys. I pay taxes like that and it kicks my butt. Does any one remember when you could write off any interest ?
To your point Shooter,not a dime for someone that doesn't work. Thats not my point at all. But the politicians and Wall Street that have cheated us,and screwed good people over,yeah I'm in to help...and that lets me sleep.
I agree,if we had actually attacked the ones that threatened us,I'd have glassed that sh^t over,but we didnt..and now we are stuck with a bunch of primitive MFs and dont know which way to go. I say screw them,let them settle their own mess like we did.
My only real point is to watch,research from many sources and try to come up with the truth,make the correct decisions.It (the truth) is in there somewhere.
And I'll bet you a dollar if Trump becomes POTUS we are totally screwed.Better than that a tank of gas for that F6B !:icon_redface:

If Trump is on the ticket for the general election; he get's my vote. Better than that cackling; lying; deceitfully bitch that the democrats are going to put up.

Bob Penn
01-02-2016, 08:33 AM
I know every body likes to call it "Obama care" but lets look at the facts. The original proposal was for a one payer system. The reason for the proposal was the number of personal bankruptcies caused by medical bills!
Unfortunately, what was passed, thanks to our so called two houses of representatives, obviously paying back to their downers, was a bill that was in fact drawn up the the insurance industry. The bill allows for a 30% administrative cost, a 10% investment allowance, and a 20% profit margin. So now that simple $100 operation cost $160+. By the way a number of insurance companies were caught charging 30% profit margins. That did make the news!
What Obama is guilty of was stupidly signing the bill instead of vetoing it as presented.
Who is really to blame, the American people! We keep electing the same career people over and over again because that is all that is being offered to us by the two party machines.

grendl
01-02-2016, 12:54 PM
You got it Penn. He tried and ended up having to settle for what we have. Not what I would have wanted but better than nothing.On reviewing the post -I have to acknowledge that some are business owners. With that I see your point in having to deal with the mess that has resulted.I get it.
We are coming from a different perspective,but like on most things we see from Penn's comment that there is a problem and all of us pay for it.I have an acquaintance that works as a financial advisory and he explains to me that it is indeed a mess.
To understand me just think of a guy that doesn't like good people penalized for being good people.I dont like bullies,hurting folks just because they can.Laying them off and sending jobs overseas,taking their homes after tricking them-that stuff.Again,on the other side -I have no tolerance for deadbeats -dont get me twisted. I've had to work way too hard sometimes with three jobs to stay above water and I remember those days distinctly. Never took Government assistance even when I could have...
I do want to say it is nice to have a conversation-an exchange of ideas without insults and that silliness.Get different points of view,understand better where folks are coming from.My compliments (again) to the folks on this forum.
Well spoken gentlemen.And my bet still holds - on Trump being elected.Hope gas stays as cheap as it is today so I can afford it to pay the bet .

shooter
01-02-2016, 01:34 PM
My B has a 36 gallon tank......or is that my truck??

ths61
01-02-2016, 02:27 PM
I know every body likes to call it "Obama care" but lets look at the facts. The original proposal was for a one payer system. The reason for the proposal was the number of personal bankruptcies caused by medical bills!
Unfortunately, what was passed, thanks to our so called two houses of representatives, obviously paying back to their downers, was a bill that was in fact drawn up the the insurance industry. The bill allows for a 30% administrative cost, a 10% investment allowance, and a 20% profit margin. So now that simple $100 operation cost $160+. By the way a number of insurance companies were caught charging 30% profit margins. That did make the news!
What Obama is guilty of was stupidly signing the bill instead of vetoing it as presented.
Who is really to blame, the American people! We keep electing the same career people over and over again because that is all that is being offered to us by the two party machines.

When has BHO ever done anything that was frugal with taxpayer money (or C02 footprint, read: hypocrite)? He and his wife take separate private jets (complete with redundant SS details) to the same location on the same day and then send another jet for the dog on the tax payer's wallet. Less than 5% of his taxpayer funded infrastructure stimulus went to infrastructure. With opulent waste being BHO's status quo, what else would you expect from HIS medical plan? I wish I could operate on 96% waste and not get fired for buying personal and political party favors with the rest.

BHO deserves all the credit for BHOCare for getting in bed with big pharma and huge insurance companies. His hand picked advisers wrote the bill so the responsibility of the bill is ALL his (including his scam artists that got it passed: remember MIT professor Jonathan Gruber?). You commented on "personal bankruptcies", BHOCare focuses on national bankruptcy and is doing quite well with all of the waste, kickbacks, abuse and usurpation of 1/6th of the US economy. For supposedly being in favor of the little guy, he made the uber corporations very rich at the expense of the taxpayer.

Whenever you are forced to buy anything that you do not want, do not need, can not afford, can not use and is devoid of open market competition, you can expect to get screwed (i.e. BHOCare).

Here is the truth straight from the mouth of BHO's lead architect Jonathan Gruber (designed as a fraud from the start to defraud the CBO, the American people and then the fraud was later upheld by SCOTUS):

Gruber says it very plainly, you are too stupid, we defrauded you, I got what I wanted, BHOCare won, you're screwed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

Steve 0080
01-02-2016, 11:41 PM
Shoot me in the head.... why are these people allowed to exist ?

shooter
01-03-2016, 12:11 AM
I've been saying for years its a waste of good oxygen.

willtill
01-03-2016, 07:20 AM
Shoot me in the head.... why are these people allowed to exist ?

Because we are not allowed to shoot them in the head Steve.

It would take an armed insurrection; a revolution.... to realize that.

Steve 0080
01-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Because we are not allowed to shoot them in the head Steve.

It would take an armed insurrection; a revolution.... to realize that.

JMHO but the next revolution will be throwing the folks out of the wagon! Its coming !!

Steve 0080
06-26-2016, 07:06 PM
http://www.combatveteransforcongress.org

Michelle Janine Howard is a United States Navy admiral who currently serves as the 38th Vice Chief of Naval Operations.

Born: April 30, 1960 (age 56), Riverside County, California, CA
Spouse: Wayne Cowles
Service/branch: United States Navy
Commands held: Vice Chief of Naval Operations, PHIBRON
Education: Gateway High School, United States Naval Academy
Awards: NAACP Image Award – Chairman's Award

QUALIFICATIONS
NONE: No Ships, No Command Experience, No Combat Experience, but Diversity.

This is unbelievable. Not only sad what Obama has done to the Navy, but to all branches of our military. Hopefully this will soon be over!

To all you sailors out there, Salute your new Vice Chief of Naval Operations and those from the other branches of services and civilians can bow and shake your heads, for Obama's on the job. Obama's new Admiral, date - April 22, 2016

How does one get 7 rows of ribbons, without any combat? Oh, she showed up for work most of the time (4 rows), is female (2.5 rows), and a minority (.5 rows).

Admiral Michelle Howard, USN, is not in command of the US Navy; however, she was recently promoted to Vice Chief of Naval Operations, second in command to the CNO. The selection process leading to her promotion to 4 star rank and her current position, is rather unique in a peace time US Navy. The supposed plan is to eventually promote her to Chief of Naval Operations.

Admiral Howard had command of only one non-capital ship, the USS Rushmore (LSD-47), when she was promoted to Flag rank, which was unique. She eventually received orders as the Senior Military Assistant to the Secretary of the Navy, thru January 2009. It then appears that Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus mentored her thru one senior billet after another, by-passing other highly qualified combat-trained, more senior Flag Officers. During the process, she received orders to the proper Command and Staff Colleges, in order to prepare her for each new command assignment, Mabus' careful guidance led her to her current billet.

In the last 7 years, Obama has modified the selection process for Flag and General Officer, by ensuring the potential selectee's compliance with his 'social Experiment On Diversity", as a condition for whether an officer will be considered for promotion to Admiral or General.

Over the last 7 years, Obama has relieved over 250 highly qualified and combat-trained Flag, General and Senior Officers; some should have been relieved for cause, but many more were doing a superb job when they were summarily relieved.

Respectfully,

Joseph R. John, USNA '62
Capt, USN (Ret)
Chairman, Combat Veterans For Congress PAC
2307 Fenton Parkway, Suite 107-184
San Diego, CA 92108

stroguy
06-26-2016, 07:27 PM
Ribbons for showing up to work.....lol. That's about the truth. They hand em out like Halloween candy nowadays. My pops had two conflicts, Korea and Vietnam plus 26 years to get his four rows. Look, anyone given a dopebel prize for peace for just being there will carry that legacy as far as he can.

shooter
06-26-2016, 07:48 PM
Its laughable yet when I really think about it I almost cry. That this kind of travesty is perpetuated by our commander in chief is sad.