PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me I Have Developed A Big Problem!!

rsj64
08-16-2013, 07:13 AM
Anyone,
I am the PROUD new owner of a black F6B and I am developing a serious problem and bad habit! I do know from what I read that the first step to getting help and healing with a problem is to admit that the problem exists. So here we go; I have owned the bike since about the middle of June and if we hadn't had more than our share of rain here in West Virginia this problem most likely would have developed a lot sooner. So... here it is; Each time I go riding it seems I have an unrelenting urge to "Hunt Harleys" while I am out enjoying my new found love. What I mean is I like to find them then engage them and then "smoke their hind ends" with my F6B which gives me high like I have never experienced and an addiction that I have to keep feeding! Are there any support groups out there for this "problem" and is it curable or will I end up getting enough speeding tickets to lose my license before I get help. Perhaps one scenario or cure would be someone could tell me which Harley will out run this thing so I can go find it and get my "hind end smoked" by it so they can put me in my place in order to help me quit doing this. Now please understand I don't really feel sorry for them (except for the one that cried so hard that his girlfriend thought it was raining again!)I just don't want to get in trouble with the law! This getting so bad that I blew past something so fast yesterday that I wasn't sure it was a Harley or not, it could have been an innocent Yamaha or something! Surely someone else out there has this same horrible affliction. Any suggestions, help, or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Scotrod
08-16-2013, 07:43 AM
Don't limit yourself to HD's and you'll get smoked soon enough.
(Feel any better? LOL!)

goldtahoe
08-16-2013, 08:22 AM
Sorry to hear of ya problem ... if you're not married ... maybe you can focus your attention on hunting some of these women ... THAT my friend is my problem ... every corner I turn ... chicks in Chicago are saddling up ... Anyway back to your issue ... it's not hard to blow pass these harleys however because I'm straight from a sports bike nation gsx1000s, etc ... my crew is still full of sport bikes so I get left all the time ... lol! But I look good getting left ...

kjelders
08-16-2013, 09:11 AM
Ah Grasshopper....one must learn to reserve one's energy so as you grow older one won't need so much Geritol!

Teach
08-16-2013, 10:51 AM
I have to wonder why anyone would want to lower their fine bike to the level of another OBVIOUSLY inferior make? Must place those Harleys in a pretty high regard to feel the need to show them up in some way.:shhh:

Bike44
08-16-2013, 11:54 AM
Be careful of the old biker with an S&S patch on his jacket on an old HD chopper jumping up and down from stroke and torque.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjFeC7g6_40

jkelley
08-16-2013, 01:29 PM
I love my F6B but you have not run into the right Harley crowd yet. LOL

rsj64
08-16-2013, 06:00 PM
Be careful of the old biker with an S&S patch on his jacket on an old HD chopper jumping up and down from stroke and torque.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjFeC7g6_40

I will take your advice and watch out for that dude. Not sure if he is being honest about the HP though!

gray rider
08-16-2013, 07:27 PM
The F6B is too refined for smokin Harley's. I smoke them with my Vmax and I do mean SMOKE!

Scotrod
08-16-2013, 07:50 PM
Not sure if he is being honest about the HP though!

HP and TQ are 2 different things,,,, Race didn't appear long enough for the Sport rider to really get into / use his HP.

An old steam engine with less than 80 HP will out pull a 500 HP 'Modern' pulling tractor. TQ vs HP.

xzvs
08-18-2013, 11:32 PM
I have a hayabusa sitting next to my F6B JIC

xzvs
08-18-2013, 11:33 PM
rode a vrod not too long ago and they are NOT slow