PDA

View Full Version : Rain Rain Go Away!!!

Cobraguy
01-07-2016, 10:01 AM
Ok I know this is nothing new to other parts of our wonderful country but here in SoCal its crazy. We've had some 5" in 48 hours. I had to stay late at work last night to babysit a storm drain and prevent rocky mudflows into the street. At least most places the flooding subsides pretty quickly except along the San Diego River. Its been a couple of weeks since I've ridden now. How do you guys and gals in other parts cope with parking your bikes months at a time.

wjduke
01-07-2016, 10:58 AM
Ok I know this is nothing new to other parts of our wonderful country but here in SoCal its crazy. We've had some 5" in 48 hours. I had to stay late at work last night to babysit a storm drain and prevent rocky mudflows into the street. At least most places the flooding subsides pretty quickly except along the San Diego River. Its been a couple of weeks since I've ridden now. How do you guys and gals in other parts cope with parking your bikes months at a time.

You're not used to bad weather! When it snows and is 30 or below, 99.9% of us park it. There's not much choice and we live with it.

Retired Army
01-07-2016, 11:14 AM
Could Al Gore really know something about global warming?

Big Jay
01-07-2016, 12:36 PM
No

shooter
01-07-2016, 02:23 PM
I've never had a month I couldn't ride at least once.

opas ride
01-07-2016, 02:25 PM

Al Gore is the epitome of the phrase.."If Bullshit was music he would be a brass band"......

3Chief
01-07-2016, 05:50 PM
Lol, since we were tired of Californians moving to Washington we just thought send you our weather :icon_wink:

willtill
01-08-2016, 07:31 AM
Al Gore is the epitome of the phrase.."If Bullshit was music he would be a brass band"......

Ha!

Al Gore... if stupid could fly; he would be a jet :icon_mrgreen:

Bob Penn
01-08-2016, 08:58 AM
Bitch, Bitch, Bitch! One day complaining about drought the next day complaining about too much water.

You just have to learn some days you can ride your bike and some days you have to ride your woman! Unfortunately, at my age the only fun in riding her is called bitching. So now we're back to where we started!

ths61
01-08-2016, 12:41 PM

Send it up North where it is needed.

ths61
01-08-2016, 12:42 PM

Yep, his CO2 scam made him very, very rich. Now he owns beach front property, you know, where the melting polar icecaps are going to flood his new mansion estate. Hope he bought flood insurance along with CO2 credits to fuel his estate.