PDA

View Full Version : My new F6B

Nero
01-08-2016, 07:48 PM
Hello everyone, I recently purchased a new 2015 F6B deluxe in matte silver. I sold my 2014 Moto Guzzi Griso and added the Honda. I live in Arizona and it has been raining non stop since I rode the bike home, very frustrating. The F6B has some good company, my 2007 Ducati ST3 also shares the garage. This seems to be an excellent forum with lots of posters and plenty of vendor support. I look forward to being a productive member. Thanks for reading.

Willl
01-08-2016, 07:54 PM
'welcome gang' to the Forum Nero

All photo's are welcome, including Ducati :icon_biggrin:

motozeke
01-08-2016, 08:13 PM
Hello everyone, I recently purchased a new 2015 F6B deluxe in matte silver. I sold my 2014 Moto Guzzi Griso and added the Honda. I live in Arizona and it has been raining non stop since I rode the bike home, very frustrating. The F6B has some good company, my 2007 Ducati ST3 also shares the garage. This seems to be an excellent forum with lots of posters and plenty of vendor support. I look forward to being a productive member. Thanks for reading.

How'd you like that Griso? Been thinking about that as a second bike. Welcome to the F6B club! 20K miles in two years, and endless smiles. Love this bike to death.

Jimmytee
01-08-2016, 08:54 PM
.welcome20.

Nero
01-08-2016, 09:14 PM
How'd you like that Griso? Been thinking about that as a second bike. Welcome to the F6B club! 20K miles in two years, and endless smiles. Love this bike to death.

Thank you. The Griso was a lot of fun, fast, remarkably smooth and handled like a sport bike. Piaggio has really brought the Moto Guzzi brand into the 21st century. In the two and a half years I owned it I never saw another one in the wild, it always drew a crowd. Unfortunately at my age naked bikes are fun for about two hours, especially here in AZ. Lots of big sweepers and wide expansive roads mean running at high speed almost endlessly. I have wanted an F6B for a couple of years now, glad I pulled the trigger.

stroguy
01-08-2016, 09:43 PM
Welcome. Purchasing a F6B guarantees rain. When I bought mine it rained for nearly 30 days in a row in some form.

carpdm
01-08-2016, 10:14 PM
Welcome! Hope you get a break in your weather. Temps here are heading below zero. I won't be riding until April. Geez, I've got to get a bike to AZ and do a few fly and rides.

3Chief
01-09-2016, 01:15 AM
Welcome. Purchasing a F6B guarantees rain. When I bought mine it rained for nearly 30 days in a row in some form.

That explains it then! I'm sorry to all the other B riders in SoCal, then weather is my fault. In my defense I'm from the great "North Wet" as someone else called it and didn't think anything of it...:icon_doh:

Enjoy the "B", congrats on a great purchase.

vmaxed
01-09-2016, 09:26 AM
'welcome gang'

nvmyf6
01-09-2016, 12:20 PM
:congrats: on your new ride, and .welcome20. to the forum. 'all/right'

shooter
01-09-2016, 02:48 PM
Welcome Nero. Proud to have you as a member. We can always use some new blood to amuse and abuse. Hey Stro , how many forms of rain do you guys have in Texas? I know you guys , Texans , think you're special but we only have one kind of rain in MO.

Steve 0080
01-09-2016, 03:00 PM
'welcome gang' to the board!

edgeman55
01-09-2016, 08:11 PM
Welcome Nero.Funny how buying a F6B brings on rain.When I got mine it rained for a week which it had not done here in Northern Nevada for a long time.But once it clears and you can enjoy those wonderful AZ winter temps you will be racking up miles on that F6B.I have just a hair over 5 more years till my lovely bride can retire and we will be moving down your way.Enjoy the new ride.

gandydancer
01-09-2016, 09:48 PM
HOWDY FROM TEXAS---ride safe and be blessed :039:

114th COBRA
01-10-2016, 06:48 AM
Congrats on the new ride. 'welcome gang' You're gonna love it.

swingfast
01-10-2016, 04:50 PM
welcome Nero.welcome20. You will love the bike. p.s. You can fiddle until the rain stops. LOL.

Nero
01-10-2016, 09:10 PM
welcome Nero.welcome20. You will love the bike. p.s. You can fiddle until the rain stops. LOL.

I am resisting the impulse to add farkel, so far. I want to glean as much information from the Forum before I start buying stuff. Note, this is a first for me, my usual style is to start buying accessories the day I bring the new bike home. With age comes wisdom apparently. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

CopperMike
01-12-2016, 02:13 AM
Congrats from Oregon!

stroguy
01-12-2016, 07:22 AM
Welcome Nero. Proud to have you as a member. We can always use some new blood to amuse and abuse. Hey Stro , how many forms of rain do you guys have in Texas? I know you guys , Texans , think you're special but we only have one kind of rain in MO.

We are off the word Texans for a bit my friend. I just left the doctors office to repair my ligament on my right foot. Somehow it became lodged in the TV Saturday afternoon. Please refer to us as Citizens from Texas for a bit.

DarkKnt
01-12-2016, 12:27 PM
That's funny, I traded my 2009 Griso in on my 2013 F6B. I was doing longer trips and liked the idea of some stowage capacity and wind protection, and the look of the Honda caught my eye. If I'm ever able to have 4 or 5 bikes, I'll certainly have another Griso ..... Definitely a bike with soul!

BEIST
01-12-2016, 05:01 PM
Congratulations on your new bike. Now you get to start spending money modifying a perfectly good bike. .batman-smilie.

Fla_rider
01-13-2016, 09:49 AM
'welcome gang' from The Tampa Area here in Sunny Fla! Post Pics cuz

:postpics:

RobertBasil
01-15-2016, 12:07 AM

Hey Nero!

Remember me chatting with you at the dealership the day you purchased it? Welcome to the forum!

We need to get together and go for a ride sometime.

robertbasil@robertbasil.com

Nero
01-15-2016, 07:46 AM
Hey Nero!

Remember me chatting with you at the dealership the day you purchased it? Welcome to the forum!

We need to get together and go for a ride sometime.

robertbasil@robertbasil.com

Hi Robert, yes I remember you! Absolutely, we should get together for a ride soon. Maybe next week?