PDA

View Full Version : Got in a couple hundred miles yesterday

Jimmytee
01-10-2016, 07:32 AM
Got a couple hundred miles yesterday. Forecast looks unpleasant for the next few days.18342183431834418345

gandydancer
01-10-2016, 02:36 PM
Looks like a good ride----love country roads---

114th COBRA
01-10-2016, 03:37 PM
Enjoyed getting a couple of hundred in yesterday myself, but the numbers on my speedo didn't get to match yours. :icon_lol: Love that proof of accuracy too. LOL

GaTeach
01-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Beautiful

Jimmytee
01-10-2016, 05:02 PM
Enjoyed getting a couple of hundred in yesterday myself, but the numbers on my speedo didn't get to match yours. :icon_lol: Love that proof of accuracy too. LOL

Every time I've checked, the speedo on mine has been about as accurate as you could get looking at an analog dial versus a digital. That was for just a short stretch on I-65 which isn't all that fast on that interstate.:icon_rolleyes: You can do 80 and get passed like your sitting still.

Phaedrus
01-10-2016, 05:47 PM
What are the round things on your speakers? Tweeters?

Jimmytee
01-10-2016, 07:22 PM
What are the round things on your speakers? Tweeters?

Yes , tweeters. I have nothing stock for the Audio system on my F6B. :icon_wink:

nvmyf6
01-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Nice :icon_cool:
No video huh? Showing a nice country road ride.

114th COBRA
01-10-2016, 08:07 PM
Every time I've checked, the speedo on mine has been about as accurate as you could get looking at an analog dial versus a digital. That was for just a short stretch on I-65 which isn't all that fast on that interstate.:icon_rolleyes: You can do 80 and get passed like your sitting still.

"You can do 80 and get passed like your sitting still" Yeah, I know what you mean. Our Beltway is pretty much that way. With all the congestion though, there's a cage crash at least twice a day. Gotta keep four eyes open.

Jimmytee
01-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Nice :icon_cool:
No video huh? Showing a nice country road ride.

No video this time. I don't usually shoot much video. I barley take time to take pics.:icon_biggrin: I still got video from a few months ago I haven't edited down.

nvmyf6
01-10-2016, 08:16 PM
Yes , tweeters. I have nothing stock for the Audio system on my F6B. :icon_wink:

Hahaha, thats for sure Jimmy.
I've seen your review, with pictures on that Clarion site. Nice review, nothing I could do.
I'm now hard wired to the bike, with my CB install.

Jimmytee
01-10-2016, 08:19 PM
Hahaha, thats for sure Jimmy.
I've seen your review, with pictures on that Clarion site. Nice review, nothing I could do.
I'm now hard wired to the bike, with my CB install.

Man , I tell you what, that sound system brings me smiles every time I'm out.

nvmyf6
01-10-2016, 08:24 PM
No video this time. I don't usually shoot much video. I barley take time to take pics.:icon_biggrin: I still got video from a few months ago I haven't edited down.

I have videotape most of my rides. I just have trouble editing them to reduce the length of video. Usually its like a 3 hour plus video that I have tried to reduce. For Christmas, my wife got me an editing software program that I need to play with.

Jimmytee
01-10-2016, 08:37 PM
I have videotape most of my rides. I just have trouble editing them to reduce the length of video. Usually its like a 3 hour plus video that I have tried to reduce. For Christmas, my wife got me an editing software program that I need to play with.

:icon_biggrin: I've got two video editing programs , one still in the box it came in...:shhh:

GaTeach
01-11-2016, 11:24 AM
Man , I tell you what, that sound system brings me smiles every time I'm out.

Your audio brings me smiles and I've only heard it once!!!!!

Jimmytee
01-11-2016, 05:51 PM
Your audio brings me smiles and I've only heard it once!!!!!

I do enjoy it. :icon_biggrin: It's amazing what just 2 speakers and a sub can do. My system on my Valkyrie is louder, but it needs to be with the 6 into 6 Cobras on it. Plus it has 6 speakers.:icon_lol: However the system on my B can play way louder than I need it to and it's got more low end bass.