PDA

View Full Version : Picture uploading question?

randy99ca
01-20-2016, 08:48 PM
Every time I try to upload a picture of my f6b it is upside down or sideways no matter how I edit it. What am I doing wrong?

shooter
01-20-2016, 08:56 PM
Don't know buddy. I've never had that problem. Steve 0080 can probably help you.

Steve 0080
01-20-2016, 11:53 PM
When you LOAD the pic make sure it is up right... there should be a EDIT button with two arrows chasing each other... click on that button and this will
rotate the pic till it is up right.

I have a Mac and sometimes it will up load a pic that is up right and post it sideways and there is no way I have found to turn it...

Sometimes the PC just want to show it's azz !

Paul B Blues
01-21-2016, 04:01 AM
I have the same issue with my Mac, sometimes when I preview my post, the image is upside down, or on it's end! But when I post it, it is the right way up :shock:

wjduke
01-21-2016, 05:21 AM
I take pics with my iPhone and they end up like that when I save them to my pc. I right click on the pic and am able to rotate them. Do that first on your pc before you post anywhere. I'm no pc genius, but that's what I have to do.

seadog
01-21-2016, 07:26 AM
But I don't take pics with my phone and I don't have a Mac, just snap my pics with a sony digital camera and put them on the computer and upload from there and they have always come in upright!

wjduke
01-21-2016, 07:27 AM
But I don't take pics with my phone and I don't have a Mac, just snap my pics with a sony digital camera and put them on the computer and upload from there and they have always come in upright!

Not sure why, but the iphone doesn't stay straight....can't vouch for anything else.