PDA

View Full Version : Honda survey,... did anyone else get one?

Wing'n it
01-21-2016, 09:40 PM
I received a survey from Honda in the mail and it actually had money in it. I guess the dollar bill is an incentive to actually fill it out. My biggest gripe with the bike is a quality or "lack of it" on the paint. I don't have the issues most complain about but it absolutely takes nothing to scuff/scratch it! I will let them know!!

Dirtstiff's F6B
01-21-2016, 10:11 PM
Yes

All of us.
Poor marketing ploy in my opinion, but I paid for it, so..
It's meaningless in our' bike's lifetime. IMO.

J

TailGunner
01-23-2016, 01:55 PM
Yes

All of us.
Poor marketing ploy in my opinion, but I paid for it, so..
It's meaningless in our' bike's lifetime. IMO.

J

you would be surprised how fast they work sometimes, back in 2001-2002 when our VTX's first came out people complained of the tank seam and it took Honda 3 years to change it. Not a long time.

Dirtstiff's F6B
01-23-2016, 06:26 PM
you would be surprised how fast they work sometimes, back in 2001-2002 when our VTX's first came out people complained of the tank seam and it took Honda 3 years to change it. Not a long time.

I had a 05 Vtx 1800 without the seam, loved the bike.

I probably should have been more specific. My comments on the survey and biggest concern about the 6, was the paint.

I dont think anything has changed in paint, through the 2016 models. Hopefully I'm wrong.

The paint on my VTX was stellar.

J

2015F6B
01-24-2016, 09:19 AM
I received a survey from Honda in the mail and it actually had money in it. I guess the dollar bill is an incentive to actually fill it out. My biggest gripe with the bike is a quality or "lack of it" on the paint. I don't have the issues most complain about but it absolutely takes nothing to scuff/scratch it! I will let them know!!

Yep . . got the survey a few days ago along with the dollar bill. Already in the mail with my honest opinions about the bike.

Lonny
01-24-2016, 01:08 PM
I can remember when I bought my 1995 xr 650l honda sent me a welcome to the family package that included coupons,a patch for jacket,stickers,a thank you letter,honda club membership, and a survey.buy a way more expensive f6b and got nothing. Not a biggy but would've thought being in the goldwing family there would of been something