PDA

View Full Version : WOW , anyone interested in a LOW mileage antique ?

Phantom
08-18-2013, 12:30 PM
This is pretty amazing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRFiSUH4gdQ&feature=player_embedded

Yeahoo Whoyah
08-18-2013, 01:03 PM
Will be interesting how the prices go at the auction. The story sure is making it's way around the Internet.

Trike lady
08-18-2013, 03:30 PM
It's like opening a 'Time Capsule'. Collectors will own some great untouched cars and I'll bet the bidding will be good for them.

MichaelG
08-18-2013, 03:32 PM
That is a great video. I am not a Chevy guy. If I were, I could be interested in a couple they have there.

Today, in our small town (NO stop lights...NO McDonalds in this little town)...we are having our annual classic car show. We get about 500+ cars that show up, as we do have our own local car club...the Quarrymen...named for the stone quarry that this town was founded for.

I usually display one or two of my own cars in this local show, but...so busy trying to get the BARN done to a point that I can leave it for 10 days while I am riding East...that I decided to not show any of my own cars this time.

I am into real old cars...or...odd classic cars. No Chevy or Dodge classics for me, and the only Ford that I have owned that was a classic, I just sold two weeks ago to a local dairy company. It was a 1917 Ford Model T Milk Truck. I also have a 1924 Hupmobile, and a 1957 Mercedes Benz 300SL Gullwing.