PDA

View Full Version : Great Weather

shooter
01-31-2016, 09:36 PM
Great weather in Missouri this weekend. Almost 70 on Saturday and 65 on Sunday. Lots of family obligations unfortunately on Saturday. Managed to get a layer of dust off the B today and a fresh load of Premium in her. Got in about 75 miles solo. Secondary roads were sweating badly. Water was standing in places. Like riding on grease. Highways were dry and I got in a good high speed cruise of about 30 miles. Definitely cleared the cobwebs and charged the battery. Hope some of you northern riders got in some miles today.

Sorcerer
01-31-2016, 10:37 PM
I visited mine in the garage to day.😍

MisterB
01-31-2016, 10:51 PM
Ohh yeaaahhh! Wound up in your neck of the woods Saturday with an ST1300 buddy on a "no destination but we must ride" ride, found a nice big mountain road that leads to the old covered bridge park, tried to get lost but every road leads to some other road that is known. Beautiful day.
Busy today with other stuff and every time I looked out it sure looked like it had been raining as my driveway was wet but wife assures me there was no rain.
One hard rain would be nice to clear the remaining salt and loose silt, oil, and junk.
Bikes everywhere on Saturday, lots of waves.
I'll PM you next time I know I'm headed that way.

shooter
01-31-2016, 10:54 PM
Sounds good B. If you like curves and hills I know all the good spots. Some Saturday come down. Bring a friend. The more the merrier.

Ridlikhel
01-31-2016, 11:15 PM
Dusted mine off, aired up the tires and took the B out for a 1.5 hr. run through the hills of southern Nashville. Boy was it nice.

shooter
01-31-2016, 11:21 PM
I know what you mean. Last time I rode was second week of December for my recall. Felt good today.

GaTeach
02-01-2016, 12:38 PM
Georgia and I rode into Atlanta yesterday to visit a friend. Not a fan of ITP but I love hitting triple digits on the big road. :)

Paul B Blues
02-01-2016, 01:56 PM
Same old weather for me! Storm Henry is battering us from the west as I write this!

18642 'windy'