PDA

View Full Version : Help needed -Pathfinder foglight kit

Jim-oz
02-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Disaster, had my bike in at the dealer today, they had the bike stripped down, no separate wiring harness for the new Pathfinders. the best they can tell only the deluxe model has the harness fitted and our only model here in oz is the basic, they are going to see if the harness is available through Honda but i was hoping someone here would know about this and if we can't order, any alternatives? A Lotta money to buy and ship from the states.

To make matters worse, i contacted Pathfinder themselves to check on suitability for the oz model and they never got back to me.

Jim

Steve 0080
02-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Can't remember the other guy from Australia ??? He had the same problem and wired it himself.... I will try to do a search and find the post !!!

Steve 0080
02-05-2016, 08:03 AM
Here it is....

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?7447-Fog-light-wiring-terminal-location&highlight=lights%2C+wiring

There may be another but this will get you started !

Jim-oz
02-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Thanks Steve, I'm on to it and we are conversing through PMs.

Vondawg
02-07-2016, 10:23 AM
Steve...I can't count the number of times you've help members out here...you are one hellava guy.....and knowledgable too ! I know I've picked up quite a bit from your many posts or time.
Thanks

shooter
02-07-2016, 12:12 PM
Dawg don't tell him that. Have you seen his head? Its huge!! Just kidding Steve. We do appreciate you.:clap2: