PDA

View Full Version : Yellow F6B Sighting

SoCal Rich
02-09-2016, 11:42 PM
Saw one today in Laguna Niguel, Orange County, CA. First one I'd ever seen in person, and it was gorgeous. I'm still surprised how few F6Bs I see on the road. Very seldom.

3Chief
02-09-2016, 11:55 PM
I'm still surprised how few F6Bs I see on the road. Very seldom.

As much as we'd like to think otherwise the B is still a nitch market...It was same with my VTX, I'd see one once in awhile. Usually I see HD's and full wings with a smattering of Yamaha's thrown in for variety when it comes to cruisers. I know Suzuki and Kawasaki make cruisers to and they just aren't that common for some reason.

Steve 0080
02-10-2016, 12:09 AM
As much as we'd like to think otherwise the B is still a nitch market...It was same with my VTX, I'd see one once in awhile. Usually I see HD's and full wings with a smattering of Yamaha's thrown in for variety when it comes to cruisers. I know Suzuki and Kawasaki make cruisers to and they just aren't that common for some reason.

One of the reasons I bought the 6 was there were so few of them !!! :icon_cool:

opas ride
02-10-2016, 01:31 PM
One of the reasons I bought the 6 was there were so few of them !!! :icon_cool:

I like not being "one of the herd" and having perhaps, one of the best bikes of its kind on the road... So what HD's are all over the place!!...Someone once said that the "Masses were mostly asses"....Perhaps they were not to far off!!...Ride safe