PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one that finds the Kurakyn Ergo III's odd?

scoplin
02-13-2016, 09:46 PM
I seems unusual to me that the finish on the Ergo III's is a gloss black instead of matching the finish of the valve covers or the side frames of the motorcycle, also seems odd the the hardware is SAE instead of metric. I now have 3 different black finishes on my bike. Does anyone else find this strange. Really like the pegs, seem to be a quality product, just wish they would have done a couple of things different. Perhaps the gloss matches the other GW bikes, maybe 3 finish options would be good, chrome, gloss, and matte or flat.

willtill
02-14-2016, 07:59 AM
I seems unusual to me that the finish on the Ergo III's is a gloss black instead of matching the finish of the valve covers or the side frames of the motorcycle, also seems odd the the hardware is SAE instead of metric. I now have 3 different black finishes on my bike. Does anyone else find this strange. Really like the pegs, seem to be a quality product, just wish they would have done a couple of things different. Perhaps the gloss matches the other GW bikes, maybe 3 finish options would be good, chrome, gloss, and matte or flat.

The glossy finish of the Ergo III's is definitely in contrast; to the other flat black parts of the bike. However, I had my passenger pegs and rear brake pedal powder coated glossy black as well; to try to add some overall "balance" to the Kury III Ergo's. I also have the gloss black Kury Kinetic driver's pegs with the 3/4 drop down adapters; so one can envision a glossy black finish for all foot involved/operated parts of my bike. And it seems to aesthetically work out. :yes:

Jimmytee
02-14-2016, 08:51 AM
I went with the chrome version because I figured it kind of kept a line of sight of the minimalist chrome on my bike.3769

What with the Chrome front rotor covers, chrome strip on valve covers, and the exhaust.

SoCal Rich
02-14-2016, 01:19 PM
Scrape em a few times like I have. Then you won't care! :icon_lol: