PDA

View Full Version : SEX TOY !!!!!!!

Jim-oz
02-14-2016, 11:29 PM
ALRIGHT- now that I've got your attention!! This is nothing to do with the heading and all to do with my new F6B. In my first post I reported that I was waiting for her. Well, I picked her up on the 2nd Feb and now that I've had a week or two to put 1000kms on her and get used to her, I thought I'd tell you what I think about her for those who are interested. Anybody who isn't, please disregard this post.

What do I like -
*The engine - you all know, so won't bother telling you.
* The smoothness - same as above
* Comfort - if there was any such thing as the perfect bike, we'd all have it and I wouldn't be writing this. The comfort for me is
not 100% perfect [age, arthritis, etc] but that is me, not the bike. It is as near to the most comfortable as any bike I've ever owned.
* Style & looks - what can I say !!!! As I've read from other members on this site, I get comments all the time. Some even about the gorgeous matte silver paint but when I tell them that you can also get them in black, red, yellow & blue they all say WHY would you bother. [Not me, just what THEY say].
* Suspension - my last bike was a Honda CTX1300. If you want bad suspension - buy that. This bike is a hovercraft in comparison. Again, not perfect but as good as it gets for me even on our ugly Aussie roads.
*Fuel consumption - so far, excellent. Averaging 5.2lites per 100kms.

What don't I like-
*Gear shifting - not much space around the gear shift lever but after a couple of rides, no problems in my size 13 boots. I also find the gear shifting a little snicky but very positive and smooth, if that sounds right.
*Clutch - not much play there but got used to it very quickly.
*Small windscreen - don't even like the look of it. New tall one getting sorted.
*Had a small oil leak from the tappet cover gasket. Noticed it on day 2 after picking her up. It was a bolt not quite tight enough and so failed. Told all my friends somebody in the factory put a Harley bolt in there, hence the failure. All fine now.

I'm a lucky man. I live in a area of Australia where I can ride all year round. Have some great areas to visit close by and now a great bike to ride on.

Really like the thing you've got going on this site. Friendly and helpful people. At the moment I am asking questions but in future, I hope to be answering them. Thanks Boys. Also like the idea of your annual meet - who knows, maybe one day I might get there. What about the rest of you Aussies? Anyone interested in something similar here in Oz? Is there enough of us?

Just to finish off, I've included some pics. Nothing much. First two are first day with her at home in my driveway, next lot are on last weekend's charity ride for cancer. Hope you enjoy.

Phantom
02-14-2016, 11:40 PM
Really like the thing you've got going on this site. Friendly and helpful people. At the moment I am asking questions but in future, I hope to be answering them. Thanks Boys. Also like the idea of your annual meet - who knows, maybe one day I might get there. What about the rest of you Aussies? Anyone interested in something similar here in Oz? Is there enough of us?

Last I checked QUANTAS was still flying …. ;flynsmiley'

You have 4 options … #1 Ship your bike over #2 rent a Goldwing in San Fransisco and ride for 2-3 weeks with the Rally somewhere in the middle or … (I usually bring 2 bikes) #3 Fly over, rent a car and drive to our event and then you can ride one of our spare motorcycles #4 Maybe Honda of Russellville would rent a used Goldwing and you can enjoy the camaraderie. :cheers:

SimonTemplar
02-15-2016, 01:35 AM
Welcome to the free world! You'll like it here....we have cookies!

....sT

Brasco
02-15-2016, 02:16 AM
Like your plate indicates -- your new ride looks "A-OK." Thanks for sharing the pics and enjoy the new ride!

114th COBRA
02-15-2016, 05:01 AM
Another lover of the F6B. The orgy's gettin' bigger. :icon_lol: Enjoy the ride. Waitin' on the weather to break here.

willtill
02-15-2016, 05:44 AM

Looking good there Jim. :yes: That F6B is going to be a real head turner down under.... :icon_wink:

Jim-oz
02-15-2016, 03:58 PM
Thanks ALL, may take you up on that offer sometime Phantom, shirts haven't arrived yet but im sure there not far away. Thanks again for the trouble you went to.

The number plate was sheer coincidence as was the fact 57 was my year of birth.

Jim

Bob Penn
02-15-2016, 05:57 PM
Can we get back to the sex talk!
I went out to the garage today to warm up the bike I blew in her air intake and rubbed her seat but I dare not get her going! It's 14 below zero out side.
There I started it now you finish it/

Bryster
02-15-2016, 06:38 PM
Looking good there Jim. :yes: That F6B is going to be a real head turner down under.... :icon_wink:

Likewise, nice color and locale! :)

Phantom
02-15-2016, 08:36 PM
Thanks ALL, may take you up on that offer sometime Phantom, shirts haven't arrived yet but im sure there not far away. Thanks again for the trouble you went to.

Jim

:icon_cool::yes: Make it happen, Get your Aussie rear end over here and we'll find you a bike, we don't care what you ride as long as you ride.

Travel time on shirts was estimated 10-14 days to Australia … So hang in there… they're coming :icon_biggrin:

Jim-oz
02-15-2016, 09:50 PM
Thanks boys, great responses! although Ive given all the sex talk I'm allowed to this year [married you see]. yep live in a nice area, temperate climate most of the year and 3000 ft up so cooler than surrounding areas.

Phantom, got me thinking! no guarantees and appreciate the invitation, so, when and where are your next rally's, what duration? Next year may suit. If i go further with this I'll PM you and not tie up the post.

Jim

53driver
02-15-2016, 10:20 PM
Jim - every time I get on my 6, it's like a date with my mistresses. We go drinking - 93 Octane for her, Dr. Pepper for me. Then we go dancing down the road doing an erotic tango.
Yes, my Isleen IS a sex toy. We dance the days and nights away.

Let me know if you are coming to a rally - I'll bring the VB and Bundy OP.
Cheers!

Jim-oz
02-16-2016, 12:37 AM
I get you, i looked deeper into the rally and see its on in September this year, has to be next year for me but I'll take you up on the beer and rum offer, if i get there.

Steel Cowboy
02-16-2016, 01:10 AM
welcome aboard Jim, where in NSW do you live?

Jim-oz
02-16-2016, 03:55 PM
Thanks Mate, Blayney near Bathurst.

Steel Cowboy
02-19-2016, 11:07 PM
cool no worry's, maybe when you come for a run to QLD one day I can show you around. got some great roads up here

Jim-oz
02-20-2016, 12:25 AM
I'll keep that in mind, got some great roads here as well, great place Qld, not great at Rugby League but a great state nonetheless.

woody
02-20-2016, 04:03 PM
I'll keep that in mind, got some great roads here as well, great place Qld, not great at Rugby League but a great state nonetheless.

The last State Of Origin match Queensland scored 52 and New South Whales scored 6. We Queenslanders must be learning.
:stirthepot::moon:

Jim-oz
02-20-2016, 04:39 PM
A minor hiccup, all in the past, origin is coming again!!!!!!!!

woody
02-21-2016, 04:23 PM
The other hiccup was that NSW failed to get a team into the Grand Final. If memory serves me correctly it was played off between the Cowboys (QLD) and Broncos (QLD).

Nice bike by the way. You could probably add a touch of Maroon to the Grey it would look great.

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Jim-oz
02-21-2016, 04:44 PM
The other hiccup was that NSW failed to get a team into the Grand Final. If memory serves me correctly it was played off between the Cowboys (QLD) and Broncos (QLD).

Nice bike by the way. You could probably add a touch of Maroon to the Grey it would look great.

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

HA! you've got me there Woody, i give in mate!

woody
02-22-2016, 04:01 AM
No problem mate I am a Tigers supporter anyway. Can't find it in me to be a one eyed bronco's rat bag. Just having a little fun.

I am sure you will enjoy your Wing as much as I have mine................ all the best

Woody.
:039::039::039:

Jim-oz
02-22-2016, 07:53 PM
No problem mate I am a Tigers supporter anyway. Can't find it in me to be a one eyed bronco's rat bag. Just having a little fun.

I am sure you will enjoy your Wing as much as I have mine................ all the best

Woody.
:039::039::039:

Having fun, me too mate, Souths for me, still got a little Pommie blood in me. Our North American friends are probably getting a little bored with this thread by now and i have run out of arguments and jibes to throw at you [although you could of left me 'something' to rib you with]

And yes, 'the more i ride her the more i love her' - there's a joke in that comment 'abut an old girlfriend' but i won't.

Cheers Jim

nomercyambulance
03-14-2016, 06:52 AM
Beautiful bike.
Not sure if any one else asked but,
what is the F6B population like down under?

Jim-oz
03-16-2016, 09:50 PM
Beautiful bike.
Not sure if any one else asked but,
what is the F6B population like down under?

Sorry for the delay in replying, i haven't been on here for a few days.

I would say that our bikes are the same as yours, as it is sort of a niche machine, i really have not seen or heard of many of them around, there are a half dozen or so of us ]Aussie's] on this site. I have not spoken to a dealer about it but i have not heard of them being in short supply,

I live in the country and the dealers sell mostly sell Dirt or Adventure bikes, very few road, Probably more road in the city's though!

Harley still is the biggest road bike sold here [second only to America] I've been told.

Thanks for the compliment on my bike, their all beautiful though, its just us riders that can make them look bad.

Jim

MarcPW
03-25-2016, 03:48 PM
Last I checked QUANTAS was still flying …. ;flynsmiley'

You have 4 options … #1 Ship your bike over #2 rent a Goldwing in San Fransisco and ride for 2-3 weeks with the Rally somewhere in the middle or … (I usually bring 2 bikes) #3 Fly over, rent a car and drive to our event and then you can ride one of our spare motorcycles #4 Maybe Honda of Russellville would rent a used Goldwing and you can enjoy the camaraderie. :cheers:

Phantom, do you know the meaning of QANTAS ?
Queers And Nymphomaniacs Trained As Stewarts

Nice bike and welcome to this great group !

woody
03-25-2016, 09:52 PM
Stewarts ????

Rossco1959
05-30-2016, 07:27 AM
Im in SA and had my bike for 6 months and have seen one other a gloss black 2014 I guess. So i feel real special. I went for one ride with 4 goldwing fullbagers and they suggested I lead.........so I did and haven't seen them since

pitcherd
05-30-2016, 12:25 PM
Welcome to the Forum! I agree with everything you said about the like and dislikes. But there is no "Perfect" bike out there and the search will continue, but this is the perfect bike for me. My wife Loves the ride and loves the Power. Enjoy your ride and welcome!