PDA

View Full Version : OMG !!! Why I HAVE to migrate to the south (GTFO of Maryland)

willtill
02-29-2016, 07:33 PM
My god... I hate Maryland politics... was on another message board tonight and I just about threw up. :banghead:

This state is full of RETARDED liberal politicians that totally control the spiraling descent of Maryland's moral and civil decay; only trumped by California politicians at times.

I just went and snipped this from the other forum... I am speechless :shock:

http://i64.tinypic.com/24mht07.jpg

Actual link to the Maryland proposed bill here:

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/2016RS/fnotes/bil_0002/hb1362.pdf

Basically what this proposed bill is saying; is that if you are addicted to drugs; criminal charges are waived.

Really? REALLY? :icon_doh:

Me and the old lady have ABSOLUTE total intent to leave this state eventually, but there's about 9 years left before she can get totally vested and retire. The we are out of here faster than chit through a goose !!!

We need to get to "free" America. Because living in this liberal utopia is completely bizarre and illogical. The liberal Maryland State legislature continues to come up with the most asinine and completely dumbfounding bills; which many become written into law. It's a mental sickness. It's not of the world that I know.

Nero
02-29-2016, 08:09 PM
Come to Free Arizona where Conservatives are actually welcome. Ride all year round and carry your weapon without a permit.

shooter
02-29-2016, 08:36 PM
Will that is pretty sick. Only a sick individual could draft that kind of legislation. We don't have that law in MO but listen to this. Neighbor has been in jail 3 times for meth use. So I watch her all the time. I was pretty sure she was cooking meth due to the leaf burning a 2AM. I call my buddy on the drug task force. They swoop in and catch her cooking. Now at the time she is on probation from 7 years time. She is convicted on the new charges and is give 11 years , BUT , after completing a 120 day treatment program she is released again!!! I thought when you violated probation you had to do the time you were sentenced to. :banghead:

53driver
02-29-2016, 08:41 PM
Well, your little sister, the District of Columbia, is passing legislation that will pay people for NOT stealing.
Ya gotta be shytting me!!!!!

shooter
02-29-2016, 08:47 PM
Guys its a sick world we live in. These people that elect these officials should be deported. It won't matter. If things don't change we will be living in a third world country in 20 years. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

ths61
02-29-2016, 10:20 PM
Guys its a sick world we live in. These people that elect these officials should be deported. It won't matter. If things don't change we will be living in a third world country in 20 years. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

Qué dijiste ?

shooter
02-29-2016, 10:32 PM
Yeah you heard right. You already live in a dictatorship.

pilotguy299
03-05-2016, 08:10 AM
My god... I hate Maryland politics... was on another message board tonight and I just about threw up. :banghead:

This state is full of RETARDED liberal politicians that totally control the spiraling descent of Maryland's moral and civil decay; only trumped by California politicians at times.

I just went and snipped this from the other forum... I am speechless :shock:

http://i64.tinypic.com/24mht07.jpg

Actual link to the Maryland proposed bill here:

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/2016RS/fnotes/bil_0002/hb1362.pdf

Basically what this proposed bill is saying; is that if you are addicted to drugs; criminal charges are waived.

Really? REALLY? :icon_doh:

Me and the old lady have ABSOLUTE total intent to leave this state eventually, but there's about 9 years left before she can get totally vested and retire. The we are out of here faster than chit through a goose !!!

We need to get to "free" America. Because living in this liberal utopia is completely bizarre and illogical. The liberal Maryland State legislature continues to come up with the most asinine and completely dumbfounding bills; which many become written into law. It's a mental sickness. It's not of the world that I know.

You and me both! I am so tired of Marylandastan and it's crazy politics.