PDA

View Full Version : Retirement coming!!

mholmes226
03-06-2016, 05:50 PM
I will soon be retiring from the Law Enforcement career field and my wife and I love Tennessee and are considering moving from Florida. We really like the area of Signal Mountain which is just northwest of Chattanoga. Any thoughts on the area??

Thanks for your time!!
Mark

stroguy
03-06-2016, 06:10 PM
Congratulations. Federal LE? I know nothing about TN. My buddy is retiring as well this November and is heading there also. Franklin area.

Nightwing_67
03-06-2016, 10:46 PM
I will soon be retiring from the Law Enforcement career field and my wife and I love Tennessee and are considering moving from Florida. We really like the area of Signal Mountain which is just northwest of Chattanoga. Any thoughts on the area??

Thanks for your time!!
Mark

I am from NY and know nothing about TN other than what beautiful riding they have there...I just wanted to congratulate you on your retirement....im still counting but I am well over the hump...lol. .batman-smilie..

F6Pilot
03-06-2016, 10:59 PM
PM sent

BuzzzPhotos
03-06-2016, 11:02 PM
Congrats on retirement. Last 2 July 4th's spent at Lake Norris. Beautiful, beautiful area. Have so many Grandkids I couldn't move from Texas, but would if I didn't have ties.

choptop
03-09-2016, 03:51 PM
Congrats !! Will be retired 2 months as of tomorrow. Just love it.Have to ask the s,o, what day of the week it is all the time, don't look forwards to Fridays any more, cause their all Fridays and not pissed at Mondays any more for screwing up my weekend.:icon_lol:
I have an old site w/a few acres and an old creamery building and a few other out buildings, was hard keeping it all up w/devoting 60+ hours a week to work and still wanting to ride and enjoy other interest, will not be a problem now. Enjoy.notworthy.