PDA

View Full Version : Value Accessories Zanesville Run

seadog
03-07-2016, 07:13 PM
How many from Michigan are going to the Value Accessories Zanesville, Ohio run?

F6B1911
03-07-2016, 07:39 PM
That's a great area to ride, lots of twisties.
I've got plans to make that ride.

seadog
03-08-2016, 06:38 AM
That's a great area to ride, lots of twisties.
I've got plans to make that ride.

I was hoping for more, then just you and me Mike, maybe Bruce will come but there are others here that could join in. You just have to get on that long winded motorcycle and ride! August is a ways away but the time for planning is now to get yourself together, It kind of a field trip to get you read for the Russellville run.

Elroy
03-08-2016, 10:18 AM
While not from Michigan, I will be doing this ride again this year. Last year, Rick and I were the only F6B's, would love to see more. Last year's ride had an awesome route; great scenery, twisties. Good planning and organization too! Do your best to make it, you won't be disappointed.

six2go
03-08-2016, 10:26 AM
Info please? :shrug:

seadog
03-08-2016, 03:57 PM
While not from Michigan, I will be doing this ride again this year. Last year, Rick and I were the only F6B's, would love to see more. Last year's ride had an awesome route; great scenery, twisties. Good planning and organization too! Do your best to make it, you won't be disappointed.

Both Mike F6B1911 and myself are climbing on our F6B's for the ride, I already have reservations set at the Best Western. Should be a kick. If your interested in the August run call Value Accessories and talk to Rick or Teresa for more information on it.

RickW
03-08-2016, 06:57 PM
Info please? :shrug:

You can click here for the SE Ohio Ride Page.
http://www.valueaccessories.net/SEOhioRide.htm

We do suggest making reservations at the host motel well in advance. We have the entire motel blocked, but the vast majority of the rooms are taken already. There are other motels nearby and the Super8 also will honor the negotiated price that we have with the Best Western if you wait until later can not get in at the Best Western.

Come a day or two early and do some of the riding down in SE Ohio. We have maps with routes all starting and ending at the Best Western. We will be there with the trailer starting on Wednesday.

Due to a lot of people asking for it, we also will have an event shirt this year. They are being made now and are pretty cool looking.

<tbody>

14th Annual 2016 SE Ohio Motorcycle Ride
Saturday August 13th 2016, 9:15 AM

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/rmwiles/2015%20Pictures/SE%20Ohio%20Ride%202015/SE%20Ohio%20Ride%200815-148_zpsprfcowjt.jpg%7Eoriginal

</tbody>

seadog
03-09-2016, 07:08 AM
There is a code you will need when making reservations so go to the website and find the code near the bottom!