PDA

View Full Version : Signature Series

photodiver
08-22-2013, 12:12 PM
What is different about these, besides more paint options? I take it that they are custom painted. What kind of paint do they use? Hope it's not the same water base.

Scotrod
08-22-2013, 12:28 PM
In general, they add:

A convertable 'Baggershield' windshield.
Clear front turn signal lenses
Certain parts are painted. (Painted by same entity that does all their custom trike painting. Lifetime warranty)

Centerstands area also added to the "Base" models.

Other options avaialable. (Exhaust, fog lights, etc)

Link to the bikes:

http://www.hondaofrussellville.com/other_vehicle_inventory.asp

The last I knew, different colors were available on request.

I've been told it takes ~around~ 10 days to paint one

Mine should be ready the middle of September. (I requested that date> It was not due to their schedule at the time of ordering)

photodiver
08-22-2013, 01:45 PM
Thank you for the response.

JesseS
08-22-2013, 05:59 PM
Thank you for the response.

Hello John, what color are you thinking of, I know you are not a fan of Black?

photodiver
08-22-2013, 06:21 PM
I don't know Jesse, the black is growing on me. Just will take more work than my orange VTX. Maybe I need to get the one at Russellville and then I would have a pair of orange bikes.

bobbyf6b
08-22-2013, 10:18 PM
I really like the white one. I wish I had known about this before I bought mine. Oh well.

Scotrod
08-23-2013, 07:58 AM
Add a few lights to the white one, some lettering, a uniform/white helmet,,,, Easy LEO transformation!!!!!

Lotsa colors to choose from. Don't like the ones you see? Ask about your own color. I did. All you need is a PPG paint code or request a Honda OEM color.

edgeman55
08-23-2013, 12:11 PM
I really like the white one. I wish I had known about this before I bought mine. Oh well.

I'm with you Bobby.Really like the white and wish I had done the custom paint buy instead of buying from my local dealer who really couldn't care less about my paint problem.I still am the only F6B sold in the Reno,NV region and the one they have on the floor now at the dealer another Black standard looks even worse then mine.Can't believe they would try to sell it lookin like that.Oh well keep saving for that custom paint job-maybe white in my future.

chipmaker
08-23-2013, 01:51 PM
This one is cool to me...

http://cdn-3.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/hondaofrussellville/VP3170769_1_large.jpg

Scotrod
08-23-2013, 02:52 PM
The green and black do play well together,,, "Uranium Green" I believe.

But, I toad ya, ain't easy bein' green! :icon_rolleyes:

Honda Raider
08-24-2013, 10:13 AM
My blue F6B is home now... rode it home from Russellville last week. I'm a teacher, and with school starting, I've been too busy to post. I stopped by Horizon Trikes while I was in Arkansas, and they gave me a tour of their shop and discussed their paint process. I've looked over every inch of my bike, and the paint is perfect. I'm very pleased, and after spending an hour at their shop, I'm confident that their paint job will last.

timjoebob
08-24-2013, 04:10 PM
My blue F6B is home now... rode it home from Russellville last week. I'm a teacher, and with school starting, I've been too busy to post. I stopped by Horizon Trikes while I was in Arkansas, and they gave me a tour of their shop and discussed their paint process. I've looked over every inch of my bike, and the paint is perfect. I'm very pleased, and after spending an hour at their shop, I'm confident that their paint job will last.

Congrats! I'm very happy as well.

flyboy
08-24-2013, 05:47 PM
This one is cool to me...

http://cdn-3.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/hondaofrussellville/VP3170769_1_large.jpg

That color does it for me too! :icon_biggrin:

bobbyf6b
08-24-2013, 10:31 PM

Thanks for rubbing it in, I mean, congrats! :icon_wink: