PDA

View Full Version : Torq Loopz From Value-Accessories

RickW
03-11-2016, 06:17 PM
We now have Torq Loopz (http://store.valueaccessories.net/TorqLoopzHondaGL1800.aspx) available. We are now the supplier for Torque Master Pipes.
We are getting a large shipment in in a couple of weeks and are going to offer Torq Loopz at a discount for a short amount of time from this initial shipment.
We have had nothing but positive feedback on this product over the years.
If you have been thinking about deleting your Catalyzers to remove drone with aftermarket exhaust, remove excess heat and create a true dual exhaust this is the time.
Order yours now.

List: $359.95
Price: $289.95

(http://store.valueaccessories.net/TorqLoopzHondaGL1800.aspx)Torq Loopz, Honda GL1800 Gold Wing, F6B & F6C, 01+ (http://store.valueaccessories.net/TorqLoopzHondaGL1800.aspx)
These Torq Loopz work with any Exhaust Pipes and will allow your 1800 Wing, F6B or F6C to develop the torque and HP designed into it originally by Honda Engineers before the bike was choked by EPA and DOT requirements.

Removes Catalyzers and Creates True Dual Exhaust System. The drone heard when changing out to aftermarket mufflers will be gone.
The Torq Loopz gives better exhaust flow and exhaust pulse note
The Torq Loopz also adds Length to the exhaust tract for more Torque and HorsePower.
All mounting hardware and instructions are included.
(http://store.valueaccessories.net/TorqLoopzHondaGL1800.aspx)
http://store.valueaccessories.net/images/products/detail/TorqLoopz.jpg (http://store.valueaccessories.net/TorqLoopzHondaGL1800.aspx)

Nightwing_67
03-11-2016, 06:24 PM
We now have Torq Loopz (http://store.valueaccessories.net/TorqLoopzHondaGL1800.aspx) available. We are now the supplier for Torque Master Pipes.
We are getting a large shipment in in a couple of weeks and are going to offer Torq Loopz at a discount for a short amount of time from this initial shipment.
We have had nothing but positive feedback on this product over the years.
If you have been thinking about deleting your Catalyzers to remove drone with aftermarket exhaust, remove excess heat and create a true dual exhaust this is the time.
Order yours now.

List: $359.95
Price: $289.95

(http://store.valueaccessories.net/TorqLoopzHondaGL1800.aspx)Torq Loopz, Honda GL1800 Gold Wing, F6B & F6C, 01+ (http://store.valueaccessories.net/TorqLoopzHondaGL1800.aspx)
These Torq Loopz work with any Exhaust Pipes and will allow your 1800 Wing, F6B or F6C to develop the torque and HP designed into it originally by Honda Engineers before the bike was choked by EPA and DOT requirements.

Removes Catalyzers and Creates True Dual Exhaust System. The drone heard when changing out to aftermarket mufflers will be gone.
The Torq Loopz gives better exhaust flow and exhaust pulse note
The Torq Loopz also adds Length to the exhaust tract for more Torque and HorsePower.
All mounting hardware and instructions are included.
(http://store.valueaccessories.net/TorqLoopzHondaGL1800.aspx)
http://store.valueaccessories.net/images/products/detail/TorqLoopz.jpg (http://store.valueaccessories.net/TorqLoopzHondaGL1800.aspx)

In NY we have to pass a yearly inspection, does taking out the restrictions from DOT and EPA now cause it to not pass inspection?

RickW
03-11-2016, 06:26 PM
In NY we have to pass a yearly inspection, does taking out the restrictions from DOT and EPA now cause it to not pass inspection?

I do not know. You will have to ask someone from NY.
You can not install these in California.

Delta
03-11-2016, 07:49 PM
We have annual inspections in NH also. A few things will happen when you remove the cat. I don't know of any state that tests for motorcycle emissions yet.

Without a cat, it is doubtful the bike will pass emissions if the states begin testing for it.

The exhaust system will get louder. Not sure by how much as it really depends on the size and type of slip on muffler you use. Should be easy enough to find out what the decibel limit is in your state. If it's too loud, put the stock cans back on; or, find out where all the V Twins are going.

I'm not sure where the O2 sensors are in the headers. I know on the Harley's there was concern of cross talk between them. This results in false info being sent to the ECM which in turn upsets the Volumetric Efficiency Tables and ultimately fuel values/consumption. This is where you should have the ECM/ECU remapped so the engine will run correctly and you will have the benefit of the mods you made. However, if you change the cat to make everything more free flowing, you are forgetting one piece of the puzzle. Air. Does anyone know if the air filter flows enough to take advantage of removing the cats? An engine is nothing more than an air pump, air goes in, and air comes out.

No cat means less back pressure. Again, back in the Harley world this often times robbed low end torque. With as much as these machines weigh, we can ill afford to give away.

Will it void the warranty? You betcha if the dealer can show a relationship between the modification and the failure.

Then there is the sticky part about how modifying exhaust and emission controls are against federal law. The local LEO rarely enforce that; but, you never know.

This is only my opinion, in no way, shape or form am I an expert.

RickW
03-11-2016, 08:01 PM
We have annual inspections in NH also. A few things will happen when you remove the cat. I don't know of any state that tests for motorcycle emissions yet.

Without a cat, it is doubtful the bike will pass emissions if the states begin testing for it.

The exhaust system will get louder. Not sure by how much as it really depends on the size and type of slip on muffler you use. Should be easy enough to find out what the decibel limit is in your state. If it's too loud, put the stock cans back on; or, find out where all the V Twins are going.

I'm not sure where the O2 sensors are in the headers. I know on the Harley's there was concern of cross talk between them. This results in false info being sent to the ECM which in turn upsets the Volumetric Efficiency Tables and ultimately fuel values/consumption. This is where you should have the ECM/ECU remapped so the engine will run correctly and you will have the benefit of the mods you made. However, if you change the cat to make everything more free flowing, you are forgetting one piece of the puzzle. Air. Does anyone know if the air filter flows enough to take advantage of removing the cats? An engine is nothing more than an air pump, air goes in, and air comes out.

No cat means less back pressure. Again, back in the Harley world this often times robbed low end torque. With as much as these machines weigh, we can ill afford to give away.

Will it void the warranty? You betcha if the dealer can show a relationship between the modification and the failure.

Then there is the sticky part about how modifying exhaust and emission controls are against federal law. The local LEO rarely enforce that; but, you never know.

We have never heard of this voiding a warranty. We have sold exhaust for years for every type bike imaginable and hear the same stories from people that do not change their exhaust. I personally have changed the exhaust on every bike I have ever owned including a Harley we own.
The O2 sensors are still used and work properly.
The ECM will reprogram on its own, this is not a problem. These have been installed on thousands of GL1800's since 2001.
Bottom line is if you are interested in installing these it is great, if not then it should be of no concern.

Nightwing_67
03-11-2016, 08:14 PM

Thank you Delta. Very informative and very much appreciated.

stepbill
03-11-2016, 08:52 PM
With all of that said, I am still considering on buying them but am a little afraid on doing the install by myself. Would need to find someone near by who would be willing to help. That is a great price that Rick will be selling them for!

ths61
03-11-2016, 09:27 PM
I do not know. You will have to ask someone from NY.
You can not install these in California.

I don't think that has stopped too many bikers in Kalifornia.

RickW
03-11-2016, 10:05 PM
With all of that said, I am still considering on buying them but am a little afraid on doing the install by myself. Would need to find someone near by who would be willing to help. That is a great price that Rick will be selling them for!

We do have a copy of the installation instructions if anyone needs to see them to decide if they need a little help or not during installation.

Big Cat
03-12-2016, 08:05 AM
Wow...this is a great deal on a quality product! Will you also be offering any or all of the TorqMaster pipes?

Willl
03-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Nice discount Rick, Thanks :icon_cool:

Phantom
03-12-2016, 10:08 AM
That is a great price that Rick will be selling them for!

Agreed

:icon_cool::yes:

Just like all other modifications (Car Tires, computer re-mapping, lowering the bike, etc) Don't knock it until you try it.

1000's of Goldwing Owners have made this modification with great results.

At $289 … That is a great deal

RickJ
03-12-2016, 10:12 AM

The NYS motorcycle inspection is currently a basic safety insspection...lights, brakes, tires...there is no emissions testing required. "currently"

BIGLRY
03-12-2016, 11:51 AM
I don't think that has stopped too many bikers in Kalifornia.
+1 I've had mine on for over 2 yrs, one yr with OM mufflers and the last yr+ with the Jekill & Hyde muffler system. I love Torq Loopz and that is a very nice price! :icon_biggrin:

RickW
03-13-2016, 07:13 AM
Wow...this is a great deal on a quality product! Will you also be offering any or all of the TorqMaster pipes?

Jimmy at TorqMaster would like to try and focus pretty much on Torq Loopz now.
The sales on his pipes portion of the business has been slower. There are quite a few companies out there making GL1800 pipes which dilutes the market. Also a lot of people discounting pipes at prices that are not reasonable.

Spy Hunter
03-13-2016, 05:05 PM
Any dyno results as to the HP and TQ gains after putting them on?

Hornblower
03-13-2016, 05:21 PM
After many mods, I have to say the Loopz are one of the best and Rick's price is very attractive.

taxfree4
03-13-2016, 05:31 PM

I don't know about NYS but here in NYC an inspection consists of left blinker, right blinker, horn and brake light ... $6. It actually takes them longer to write the mileage on the sticker and place it on the fork than the inspection. At this price it's a no brainer.

BIGLRY
03-14-2016, 09:09 AM
After many mods, I have to say the Loopz are one of the best and Rick's price is very attractive.+1

Elroy
03-15-2016, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the post Rick, I've just ordered!

faz
03-15-2016, 01:34 PM
just got me some too

TailGunner
03-20-2016, 11:22 AM
great price, my buddy and I both jumped on it. I do have one question though, originally they were shiney but these look black, what color are they?

soberbiker
03-20-2016, 05:11 PM
I don't know of any state that tests for motorcycle emissions yet.

When I lived in Phoenix for a minute, they did an emissions test. I had to readjust my carburetor on my H-D and get it retested. It passed with the adjustment.

TailGunner
03-20-2016, 06:12 PM
just got an email saying they will have them in a couple weeks. i remember Rick saying something about that,no biggie can't work on it anyway since I just had shoulder surgery.

faz
03-20-2016, 08:20 PM
they no longer emission cycles in Arizona

BIGLRY
03-21-2016, 08:03 AM
great price, my buddy and I both jumped on it. I do have one question though, originally they were shiney but these look black, what color are they?
Mine came as bare, raw steel, so I painted mine with rattle can, hi-temp silver paint before installing.

No Handle Sam
03-21-2016, 08:35 AM
Just ordered mine!!! :yes::yes:

Now the question is... what slip-ons to buy to go with them??? :shrug:

BIGLRY
03-21-2016, 08:50 AM
Just ordered mine!!! :yes::yes:

Now the question is... what slip-ons to buy to go with them??? :shrug:Try them with the OEM mufflers first.... you just might like them.:icon_lol: Or if you are like me and want way more sound then melt some plastic "ccsmiley" with a set of Dr. Jekill & Mr. Hyde electronic adjustable mufflers, after all it's only plastic.:icon_doh:
http://jekillandhyde.com/EN_US/home

Phantom
03-21-2016, 10:46 AM

Originally they were chromed … TOO expensive of a process for an item that is hidden, to save cost as everything went up in California, Jimmy started producing them with a Black High temp paint. Unfortunately during shipping the loops would rub against each other and remove the paint.

Last I have heard Jimmy was considering just Nickel plating them to prevent the paint issue.

Just like BigLarry, you can always pick up a can of spray paint at Home Depot … Just get one that the paint is for a BBQ grille and can handle temps up to 500 degrees, they cost around $6 - $8 .

RickW
03-21-2016, 10:51 AM
These are nickel plated now.

zzh54
03-22-2016, 04:40 PM
Just put my order in

soberbiker
03-23-2016, 05:28 AM
they no longer emission cycles in Arizona

That's good to know. Thanks for the update. :yes:

RickW
03-24-2016, 06:41 PM
We will have our first shipment in the middle of next week. They are on the way to us right now.
Everyone who has Torq Loopz ordered right now will have them coming to them later next week.

crawdad
03-25-2016, 03:37 PM
We will have our first shipment in the middle of next week. They are on the way to us right now.
Everyone who has Torq Loopz ordered right now will have them coming to them later next week.

Ship mine first..lol

RickW
04-03-2016, 02:01 PM
Right now everyone that ordered from our initial shipment has either got them or are on the way to them. After the orders over the weekend we only have a couple sets left, we have more coming to us.
We took a lot better picture ourselves of the Torq Loopz shown below. Easier to see the Nickel Plating on the new picture.
Rick
http://store.valueaccessories.net/images/products/detail/TorqLoopz1.JPG

crawdad
04-03-2016, 03:55 PM
Mine came as bare, raw steel, so I painted mine with rattle can, hi-temp silver paint before installing.

Thanks for the pics they're a big help.

Elroy
04-04-2016, 06:57 AM
Received mine Friday, installed with TBR's on Saturday. Thanks, Rick! Haven't got to road test the set-up yet, but am seriously looking forward to it.

karimfadl
04-06-2016, 10:22 PM
Received mine Friday, installed with TBR's on Saturday. Thanks, Rick! Haven't got to road test the set-up yet, but am seriously looking forward to it.

Would u please keep us posted on ur experience since I'm interested to know how will they work with TBR, thanks.

karimfadl
04-06-2016, 10:33 PM

We have never heard of this voiding a warranty. We have sold exhaust for years for every type bike imaginable and hear the same stories from people that do not change their exhaust. I personally have changed the exhaust on every bike I have ever owned including a Harley we own.
The O2 sensors are still used and work properly.
The ECM will reprogram on its own, this is not a problem. These have been installed on thousands of GL1800's since 2001.
Bottom line is if you are interested in installing these it is great, if not then it should be of no concern.

Rick, emissions testing and warranty is not an issue for me, my only concern is the low end torque and Engine/ECM adjustment ... how would they be affected?

RickW
12-23-2016, 07:59 AM

Rick, emissions testing and warranty is not an issue for me, my only concern is the low end torque and Engine/ECM adjustment ... how would they be affected?

You will gain low end torque. Most people are pleasantly surprised at the difference. Let the bike run about 5 minutes when first starting up and you should be good. Some people do unhook the battery and then power back up.
The bike will sound and perform better with the Torq Loopz installed. I am not just repeating what we hear, we have a set on our own F6B. I have not heard of people seeing that much of a difference if changing out to a high flow air filter like a K&N on the F6B (unless re-mapping). If it is time to change your Air Cleaner, go ahead and put the K&N in.

Making modifications on the Flat 6 seem to be very different then on Harley's or VTwins. We also have a Harley Ultra Classic, 2016 with the stock head pipes removed (cat's gone) and after market mufflers (all from Vance and Hines). The bike had to have a K&N or other high flow filter installed and had to be re-tuned. The low end torque is improved greatly, but it is way low originally compared to the F6B.

Spy Hunter
12-23-2016, 08:21 AM
You will gain low end torque. Most people are pleasantly surprised at the difference.

Anyone have non-butt dyno results as to the HP and TQ gains after putting them on?