PDA

View Full Version : to New Friends!

Nightwing_67
03-12-2016, 11:45 PM
I got the chance to meet ZZH54 today when he came to Middletown NY. We got a chance to BS about the F6Bs. Jeff it was a pleasure meeting you, hope to ride soon. We even met a fellow that has a black F6B. Ride Safe! .batman-smilie. These pics were taken before we had the black G6B join us.

wjduke
03-13-2016, 04:58 AM
:yes: This is what riding has been for me. The meeting of new friends and the ride. Glad your experience was a good one. Mine have been also, and looking forward to more. I'm doing the same today. Headed to CT in a little while to meet Dan and Ed. You all know Dan, not sure if Ed is here, but who cares.

zzh54
03-13-2016, 06:49 AM
It was a pleasure meeting with you yesterday and seeing the white bike in person. It looks great, some red and blue lights on the front of that thing sure would move the traffic out of your way, well most traffic, you can see in the picture the Red bike has the lead already. Till next time my friend, Jeff

Nightwing_67
03-13-2016, 08:04 AM
It was a pleasure meeting with you yesterday and seeing the white bike in person. It looks great, some red and blue lights on the front of that thing sure would move the traffic out of your way, well most traffic, you can see in the picture the Red bike has the lead already. Till next time my friend, Jeff

:bowdown::301::icon_laugh:

Bob Penn
03-13-2016, 09:51 AM
Hey you guys how about putting together a meet and ride scheduled for some time in April. One suggestion I would have would be to meet at the PA welcome center off I-84 and riding from there down through the Delaware state Park to the little town of Water Gap. There's a great little bakery there that serves up dozens of different pies including Shoo-fly pie. They also offer a hot dog and a slice of pie for $2.95 for the financially challenged.
You can then cross over the bridge and take the Jersey side back up north or ride back through the Poconos.

shooter
03-13-2016, 11:07 AM
I got the chance to meet ZZH54 today when he came to Middletown NY. We got a chance to BS about the F6Bs. Jeff it was a pleasure meeting you, hope to ride soon. We even met a fellow that has a black F6B. Ride Safe! .batman-smilie. These pics were taken before we had the black G6B join us.

You guys were scared to add the 'Fast Black' bike to the mix??

Nightwing_67
03-13-2016, 01:11 PM
You guys were scared to add the 'Fast Black' bike to the mix??
Lol...shooter the black one got there late...lol the pic was already taken.:icon_biggrin:

Nightwing_67
03-13-2016, 01:12 PM
Hey you guys how about putting together a meet and ride scheduled for some time in April. One suggestion I would have would be to meet at the PA welcome center off I-84 and riding from there down through the Delaware state Park to the little town of Water Gap. There's a great little bakery there that serves up dozens of different pies including Shoo-fly pie. They also offer a hot dog and a slice of pie for $2.95 for the financially challenged.
You can then cross over the bridge and take the Jersey side back up north or ride back through the Poconos.

Bob, all I need to know is when...and i will be there. I live close to 84.

nvmyf6
03-13-2016, 01:44 PM
You know, when I see pics of the White F6B, I think of Ice Cream. :thumb: Sweet ride.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :biggthumpup:

zzh54
03-13-2016, 09:08 PM
I would be up for a meet up. I will be in Arizona from mid April till March 1st. If we wanted before or after that I would be good to go.

shooter
03-13-2016, 09:14 PM
Lol...shooter the black one got there late...lol the pic was already taken.:icon_biggrin:

You guys probably give the black bike the wrong start time on purpose. It's lonely at the top.:stirthepot:

DMAGOLDRDR
03-14-2016, 06:55 AM
Post here when you folks are getting together and if it is a Sunday I will try to add another Red one to the mix. I'm only 50 miles from Middletown.

Bob Penn
03-14-2016, 08:43 AM
How does Sunday April 3 sound weather permitting. Meet at the Port Jarvis I-84 welcome center 10 AM depart at 10:30 sharp so all colors have time to get there. We'll stop at the beautiful Bush kill water fall rec. area on the way down giving all colors time to catch up. Then down to the bakery for lunch.
Alternative date Sunday April 10.
OK, lets take a vote on dates and weather we should be allowed to bring friends with other rides (they may slow us down) :icon_lol: :nono: What is your favorite pie?
After the vote I'll start a new trip thread on the site giving details to anyone not following this one.

DMAGOLDRDR
03-14-2016, 08:53 AM
I Can't make the 3rd but any other Sunday will work.
My daughter is getting Married on the 2nd and I'll be flying back on the 3rd. so if it ends up the 10th I'm in !!!!!

Nightwing_67
03-14-2016, 12:44 PM
How does Sunday April 3 sound weather permitting. Meet at the Port Jarvis I-84 welcome center 10 AM depart at 10:30 sharp so all colors have time to get there. We'll stop at the beautiful Bush kill water fall rec. area on the way down giving all colors time to catch up. Then down to the bakery for lunch.
Alternative date Sunday April 10.
OK, lets take a vote on dates and weather we should be allowed to bring friends with other rides (they may slow us down) :icon_lol: :nono: What is your favorite pie?
After the vote I'll start a new trip thread on the site giving details to anyone not following this one.

the 10th is good for me. as for other riders, I dont mind at all. it all about the journey my brother...all welcome as far as Im concerned..:cheers:

zzh54
03-14-2016, 04:17 PM
I should be ok with the 10th. I don't mind others coming out to ride. It's all good

Nightwing_67
03-15-2016, 08:32 PM

Hey guys, i have apparently let my PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome) get the best of me...apparently i forgot about a family event that was scheduled for that day...:icon_doh::icon_redface:
I will not be able to attend the 10th...sorry. if anything changes i will jump in last minute. Again sorry.

Steve 0080
03-15-2016, 11:44 PM
I have not seen the white in person..but that is a hot looking bike !!! I'm a little jealous !!!

Nightwing_67
03-16-2016, 06:48 AM
I have not seen the white in person..but that is a hot looking bike !!! I'm a little jealous !!!
Thanks Steve 0080:icon_wink: im really enjoying this bike! Feel blessed that I was able to get it....i guess im gonna have to rider to Fla. For you to see it...:icon_cool: lol

Bob Penn
03-20-2016, 07:37 AM
So far it looks likes the 10th. It seems we have 4 positive responses. So now I'll start a new thread under trips to see if anybody else is interested. Please follow up there and give some input on what you'd like to do.

GaTeach
03-20-2016, 09:41 AM
That white bike.....