PDA

View Full Version : Primary Election

shooter
03-15-2016, 06:55 AM
Proudly cast my vote for the "Don" this morning. Heavy turnout at my precinct. Any of you guys with primaries today please get out and vote.

Steve 0080
03-15-2016, 07:04 AM
Today IS the day... Now will the republican party get behind him or piss and moan and let Hilly get elected....

Elroy
03-15-2016, 08:41 AM
Heavy turnout at my precinct today too Shooter. Encouraging to see.

shooter
03-15-2016, 07:24 PM
Good to hear Elroy. I like that name buddy. My late Father's middle name. Sometimes when he was giving me trouble I would say OK Elroy. Always brought a smile to his face. I don't care how you vote guys just vote.

stroguy
03-15-2016, 07:58 PM
Trump has good numbers today. This is gonna be fun. Cruz is my man at the moment but I will do flips when the Don gets the nod and the republicans cut their throats trying to reject his nomination.

willtill
03-16-2016, 05:39 AM
Trump has good numbers today. This is gonna be fun. Cruz is my man at the moment but I will do flips when the Don gets the nod and the republicans cut their throats trying to reject his nomination.

The GOP needs to get their collective rears behind him; and support him when he runs against that lying, deceiving; arrogant bitch.

I for one will consider the debates between the two probably the most entertaining of any Presidential candidate debates to date; if we are lucky enough to get Donald in for the last run into the White House.

Trump will tear her a new one... :shhh: He will pull all of her dirty laundry from the basket and display it once and for all; all across the national media... for all to finally see. :yes:

Elroy
03-16-2016, 10:34 AM
The GOP needs to get their collective rears behind him; and support him when he runs against that lying, deceiving; arrogant bitch.

I for one will consider the debates between the two probably the most entertaining of any Presidential candidate debates to date; if we are lucky enough to get Donald in for the last run into the White House.

Trump will tear her a new one... :shhh: He will pull all of her dirty laundry from the basket and display it once and for all; all across the national media... for all to finally see. :yes:

Agreed Will. The entertainment factor alone for a debate between these two polarizing figures will be through the roof. I hope Trump leaves the gloves at home.

Good to hear Elroy. I like that name buddy. My late Father's middle name. Sometimes when he was giving me trouble I would say OK Elroy. Always brought a smile to his face. I don't care how you vote guys just vote.

Thanks Shooter, that brought a smile to my face as well. I always enjoy reading your posts.

shooter
03-16-2016, 01:38 PM
Hey Stro , see that. Elroy appreciates me. Unlike my 2nd step cousin twice removed. YOU!!!

shooter
03-16-2016, 01:39 PM
The Don had a good night last night. In MO he garnered more total votes than Hillary. A good sign for election time.

choptop
03-16-2016, 02:40 PM
If I want to exercise my right to vote, and far better men than myself have given way to much for me not to, then I have to vote for the Don. I hate Swillary and what she has done and what she stands for, the status quot, which is sending this once proud country, down the tubes. I like what he is not, and that is a politician, I am just not sure what he really is. It will be interesting and I may move to another cstate if she is elected.:lolup: