PDA

View Full Version : Which CT for first time user.....

stepbill
03-16-2016, 07:50 AM
What would be a good tire to use for a first time user? Thanks for your help with this!

willtill
03-16-2016, 07:51 AM
What would be a good tire to use for a first time user? Thanks for your help with this!

And what oil....? :icon_lol:

shooter
03-16-2016, 08:48 AM
WlLL!!!! Don't start that shyt!!!!!!

bob109
03-16-2016, 09:16 AM

Go with a Run Flat.....more MC tire like ride than a non-run flat!

shooter
03-16-2016, 09:24 AM
Bob I'm surprised to hear you say that after your experience with the G-Max.

bob109
03-16-2016, 10:24 AM
Bob I'm surprised to hear you say that after your experience with the G-Max.

Had there been the amount of info/data available on Run Flat when I went DS with my six (almost three years ago) I'd probably be on a RF. Being on my second G-Max and having two more spares I'll stick with the Max. 30K miles of service , a smooth ride and great handling are hard to beat:icon_wink:

UTurn
03-16-2016, 11:35 AM

I went with the Michelin Alpin last year and love it.

shooter
03-16-2016, 01:15 PM
Had there been the amount of info/data available on Run Flat when I went DS with my six (almost three years ago) I'd probably be on a RF. Being on my second G-Max and having two more spares I'll stick with the Max. 30K miles of service , a smooth ride and great handling are hard to beat:icon_wink:

Bob I like the G-Max just fine. After using the Alpin I wouldnt pick the General first. Whatever it is with the Alpin its just a more 'natural' feel. Maybe it is the RF feature with the thicker sidewall.