PDA

View Full Version : HILLARY'S 1st night

BIGLRY
03-18-2016, 12:11 PM
It was the 1st night back in the Whitehouse, & Bill was out with the boys (?). A ghost of George Washington appeared. Hillary asked "What can I do to serve my country?" He responded "Do not tell a lie." She said "that will be hard."

Later, a vision on Patrick Henry appeared. "What can I do to serve my country?" She asked. He said "Tell the truth, always." Hillary said "WOW! That'll be hard.

Early the next morning, a ghost of Abe Lincoln appeared. Hillary asked "What can I do to serve my country?" Abe said honestly "GO TO THE THEATER'" :icon_lol:

choptop
03-18-2016, 12:20 PM
:yes:

waynef6b
03-24-2016, 05:43 PM
:biggthumpup:

3Chief
03-24-2016, 06:14 PM
:yes:

opas ride
03-24-2016, 07:15 PM
That "Bitch" is not even worth the bullet required to blow her brains out!!!!....

F6B1911
03-24-2016, 07:17 PM
That "Bitch" is not even worth the bullet required to blow her brains out!!!!....

We're all being nice today!

opas ride
03-24-2016, 09:28 PM
We're all being nice today!

Sorry my friend for being so harsh, but I just cannot stand Hillary Clinton and what she stands for...It scares me to no end to think that our society has sunk low enough in decent values to actually vote for this "liar" and outright self serving person!!!

3Chief
03-25-2016, 12:10 AM
Sorry my friend for being so harsh, but I just cannot stand Hillary Clinton and what she stands for...It scares me to no end to think that our society has sunk low enough in decent values to actually vote for this "liar" and outright self serving person!!!

More entertaining to me is that should I do what she did with her government e-mail...I would be in prison no questions asked...

willtill
03-25-2016, 04:55 AM

No apologies required; at least from my view... she is the anti-christ... worse that the P.O.S. that is currently occupying our White House.

In other news... The chief U.S. apologizer was in Argentina yesterday.... a class act as usual... apologizing again for past US involvement there: :icon_doh:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/03/24/obama-speaks-us-role-argentinas-dirty-war/82206754/

So excited to see him leave the White house.... so afraid of what's going to possibly be occupying it after his departure.... :shhh:

F6B1911
03-25-2016, 04:58 AM
More entertaining to me is that should I do what she did with her government e-mail...I would be in prison no questions asked...

Exactly....
And where's the media on Whitewater?
And where's the media on Benghazi?
And where's the media on email servers?
She's got more skeletons than ....
I truly want to believe the American people are not stupid enough to .....