PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pics

Stick
03-20-2016, 07:30 PM
Okay, I give up. Just put the bike up for sale under classifieds but can't see how to include a pic. Could somebody give me a clue.
Have the pics on my Iphone. Thank you!

stroguy
03-20-2016, 07:38 PM
Go to edit your post, then select the icon 2 to the right of the envelope in the tools menu. It asks how you want to post a pic. Select on your computer and add it. It may come out sideways but I can't help you there.

Stick
03-20-2016, 08:02 PM
Thank you, sir. I'll try it.

Steve 0080
03-20-2016, 09:49 PM
The side ways thing must be caused by something in this forum?

tinkerman
03-21-2016, 03:11 PM
I think, repeat think, the sideways thing is an apple or IPhone, IPad what have you issue where the software use to create the pic (apple in this case) does not work with other operating systems..I know it was a prob on a tractor site I am a part of and that was the way it was explained to me.

If you take a pic with your IPhone in the "upright" position all is well but if you turn it sideways that is the way the pic gets oriented by other systems.

Not a computer tech but this is what I have been told.

tink

Steve 0080
03-21-2016, 10:24 PM
I think, repeat think, the sideways thing is an apple or IPhone, IPad what have you issue where the software use to create the pic (apple in this case) does not work with other operating systems..I know it was a prob on a tractor site I am a part of and that was the way it was explained to me.

If you take a pic with your IPhone in the "upright" position all is well but if you turn it sideways that is the way the pic gets oriented by other systems.

Not a computer tech but this is what I have been told.

tink

Makes sense, the young lady did hold the phone vertical !!!!!