PDA

View Full Version : Need to find a good dealership in the Chicagoland area

Greg O
03-21-2016, 08:32 PM
I need to get my recall done. I received my 2nd notice today. In the city I live in the dealship gets mixed reviews. So I need to find a good reputable dealship in the Chicagoland area. Anyone know of one.

Travelor
03-22-2016, 07:33 AM
I need to get my recall done. I received my 2nd notice today. In the city I live in the dealship gets mixed reviews. So I need to find a good reputable dealship in the Chicagoland area. Anyone know of one.

I've used Honda Northwest in Crystal Lake (way northwest suburb of Chicago) and been completely satisfied with the service. Might be a little far for you, though.

coffee_weasle
03-22-2016, 11:27 AM
I had my recall done at Leipold's in ottawa, they're family-owned and have been there since i was a kid.

wiggy
03-23-2016, 11:24 AM

Fox Valley Cycles is a family owned dealership on the east sidw of Aurora and did a fine job on my recall. They've owned the business for over 40 years and are good people!

Greg O
03-23-2016, 03:08 PM
Fox Valley Cycles is a family owned dealership on the east sidw of Aurora and did a fine job on my recall. They've owned the business for over 40 years and are good people!

Fox Valley was who I was thinking about going with. I bought my first street bike from them in 1978 a 750 Honda Super Sport.

jaygollner
03-23-2016, 05:06 PM
There is Service Honda in Hammond IN and
Lake Cycle in Merrillville IN
I have used/dealt with both and had Lake Cycle do my recall work.