PDA

View Full Version : Rally Roads

shooter
03-29-2016, 09:26 PM
I don't know about you guys but I like to know a little bit about the area I'm going riding in. I was reading Rider magazine today and saw an add for Harrison AR board of tourism with a phone number. They have FREE of charge a Motorcycle Riding Guide of the Ozarks. Might be informative. I ordered two of them. Talked to a guy by the name of Larry. Harrison is on the other end of Hwy 7 closer to MO from Russellville. If we go to Branson we will probably go thru it. The guide contains directions for 9 different rides with attractions listed for each ride. I just thought it might be informative and since they mail it to you for free its no risk. At least it will give some info of the general area. Phone number is 888-283-2163

53driver
03-29-2016, 09:43 PM
Score! I'll be ordering one tomorrow!

Thanks, mate!

MisterB
03-29-2016, 10:14 PM
You can download it here:
http://www.harrisonarkansas.org/c_upe_view.php?id=34

shooter
03-30-2016, 06:25 AM
I know you can download it but I'm betting the hard copies are gonna be a lot nicer. I'll let you know when I get it.

seadog
03-30-2016, 06:33 AM
I haven't lived this long after 8 motorcycles not knowing the road ahead. It the wild and crazy's that crash and burn trying to run a road they don't know and finding something they didn't expect. Its a motorcyclists advantage to know what's up ahead and not discovering it at the last minute. Good call Shooter.

choptop
03-30-2016, 10:04 AM
I don't know about you guys but I like to know a little bit about the area I'm going riding in. I was reading Rider magazine today and saw an add for Harrison AR board of tourism with a phone number. They have FREE of charge a Motorcycle Riding Guide of the Ozarks. Might be informative. I ordered two of them. Talked to a guy by the name of Larry. Harrison is on the other end of Hwy 7 closer to MO from Russellville. If we go to Branson we will probably go thru it. The guide contains directions for 9 different rides with attractions listed for each ride. I just thought it might be informative and since they mail it to you for free its no risk. At least it will give some info of the general area. Phone number is 888-283-2163

:yes: And the chrome rim guys are generally ahead of the curve. no pun intended, okay, yes it was.

choptop
03-30-2016, 10:07 AM

Talked to Larry and my copy is on it's way !

shooter
03-30-2016, 10:51 AM
:yes: And the chrome rim guys are generally ahead of the curve. no pun intended, okay, yes it was.

Have you noticed that also? Seems like we are just "On It".

shooter
03-30-2016, 10:56 AM
I know one thing Chop , that good looking blonde that rides behind me all the time is glad I'm a "Chrome Rim Guy".:2gwb921:

six2go
03-30-2016, 11:37 AM
:yes: And the chrome rim guys are generally ahead of the curve. no pun intended, okay, yes it was.I've had my copy for 3 weeks already, and my wheels are still black. :stirthepot:

wjduke
03-30-2016, 11:53 AM
I've had my copy for 3 weeks already, and my wheels are still black. :stirthepot:
Love it...these chrome guys need to be put in their place once in a while :clap2: From a stealth fighter blacked out owner of course.

shooter
03-30-2016, 12:05 PM
What can I say about you dull grey guys.

wjduke
03-30-2016, 12:18 PM
I prefer stealth

GaTeach
03-30-2016, 12:23 PM
I found out quickly that a red F6B is NOT the way to travel incognito.

choptop
03-30-2016, 02:04 PM
I've had my copy for 3 weeks already, and my wheels are still black. :stirthepot:

Thing is six2go, the farther you reside north of the Mason:catfight: Dixon line, it's like having chrome...:yikes: