PDA

View Full Version : Comic and Hambly badge

SCMike
04-01-2016, 10:55 AM
I had three teenagers from the church youth group over to teach them some archery the other day.
They loved the archery, and they were fascinated by my F6B. One of the kids draws comic books and may be heading to art school.
He was particularly impressed by the badge Neil made me. He said he was going to draw a comic featuring the group that day.
Here are a couple of the drawings he made. The finished one incorporates the badge. The sketch features the bike.

shooter
04-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Nice. That kid has talent. Good that you work with them. I'm sure their parents appreciate it.

GaTeach
04-01-2016, 11:14 AM
I had three teenagers from the church youth group over to teach them some archery the other day.
They loved the archery, and they were fascinated by my F6B. One of the kids draws comic books and may be heading to art school.
He was particularly impressed by the badge Neil made me. He said he was going to draw a comic featuring the group that day.
Here are a couple of the drawings he made. The finished one incorporates the badge. The sketch features the bike.

This is so very cool. Thanks for sharing!

firetech
04-01-2016, 09:28 PM
That's so great of you teaching the kids...and man does he have some skills. Great drawing.