PDA

View Full Version : Found a waterproof wheeled duffel for the B

Davidk
04-06-2016, 05:09 PM
Been looking for a waterproof travel case for the bike. This is not a bike bag, but works well bungeed to a luggage rack. Purchased the red/black to match my bike, but they have it in yellow/black and slowazz black too, just for Shooter.

Best price I found was here: http://www.clothingshoponline.com/stormtech-waterproof-rolling-duffel-gbw-2.html Its cheaper than on eBay or Amazon. On top of that here is a Discount code: Jackpot15 for 15% off!

They offer free shipping over for orders over $75 so you will have to buy something else to get free shipping as the case is 4 cents short--I bet they did that on purpose! If you use the discount code you will need to spend more to get the free shipping, but for me, it came out to free shirt and still beat eBay and Amazon.

Delta
04-06-2016, 05:34 PM
Sure would like to see that mounted on your bike. Just how waterproof is it? Do you think it will stand up in a week of heavy rains while out on the road?

shooter
04-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Thought about ordering a red one and strapping on my bike full of lead. Might give you a fighting chance David. Between the extra weight and the slow red color it could even things up.

Davidk
04-06-2016, 07:36 PM
Thought about ordering a red one and strapping on my bike full of lead. Might give you a fighting chance David. Between the extra weight and the slow red color it could even things up.

I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you and your slowazz black bike.

Brewdog
04-07-2016, 05:00 AM
Great find ! I've been looking for one of those too.
Thanks,