PDA

View Full Version : What is your Favorite Helmet on your F6B?

Joel S.
04-10-2016, 12:12 AM
At the risk of a repeated thread, (I DID try to search one out, but didn't find one like this... If there IS one, please point me to it?)

I WILL be recipient of a NEW 2015 F6B Deluxe in a couple of weeks.
I CHOOSE to wear a helmet 99% of the time when I ride.

My question to folks is what is your helmet of choice? ESPECIALLY if you happen to have the KW windshield.

Features I look for in a full-face modular helmet is the drop-down sunshade and VENTING! Add to that nose & chin shields, some form of anti-fog, and quick release strap as well. I am thinking Hi-Viz or white this time around.

So any recommendations or even things to avoid?

Thanks a bunch!
(I currently have a ZOX (Not sure of the model number at the moment) that I like, however it just doesn't vent well.

Joel S.

SoCal Rich
04-10-2016, 12:23 AM
Shoei Neotech

3Chief
04-10-2016, 12:47 AM
I always wear a modular helmet. I've been wearing a Symax III by HJC for several years, although I'm looking into a Shoei modular for my next one. I swap them out every few years.

shooter
04-10-2016, 01:10 AM
Shoe I Neotec. I have 3 of them. Comfortable and cool.

faz
04-10-2016, 01:28 AM
I love my Shoei GT-Air, has all the features you are looking for. I am also running a KW shield on my 15 matte gray. You can add a quick release yourself.

nvmyf6
04-10-2016, 01:34 AM
I have the Lazer Monaco modular carbon helmet with the Lumino Visor. It's very light weight at approximately 3.1 lbs.

The visor changes from clear to dark in the sun light. A pretty cool feature.

I purchased it from RevZilla a few years ago, but it looks to be discontinued. So there may be a new and improved model somewhere.

Hornblower
04-10-2016, 05:25 AM
Kabuto Ibuki from Revzilla...best helmet I've ever worn :yes:

wjduke
04-10-2016, 06:04 AM
I have two and here's my story since you're asking.

I wear one 100%, and was full face wearer 100% until this bike, a 2015. I bought a Shoie RS1200 for it. Right away, had a harmonic hum that I thought was in the bike, only at certain RPM's. Drove me crazy and still does. I went and bought a Bell Pit Boss half helmet and the hum disappeared. I now only wear the full face in the winter, on the interstates, and for bad weather. The Bell will be for summer and cruising. The Bell doesn't try to lift at all, and I love it. I have a Klockwerks as you can see.

pilotguy299
04-10-2016, 06:22 AM
Shoei Neotec.

stevenolts
04-10-2016, 06:39 AM
I wear a helmet 100% of the time. I am attempting to wear at least a 3/4 helmet for better safety.
Obviously a 1/2 helmet is the most free feeling and comfortable if the weather is nice but is not going to do much for you in an accident.
I just bought two new helmets right after Christmas.
My current favorite good weather: Scorpion EXO-CT220
(very nice open near 1/2 helmet feel / It can be worn with or without the full shield / I wear without most of the time)
http://images2.revzilla.com/product_images/0095/7770/scorpion_exoct220_helmet_solids_detail.jpghttp://images2.revzilla.com/product_images/0095/7834/scorpion_exoct220_helmet_solids_detail.jpg

My current favorite night or bad weather: Schuberth C3
(These are very expensive top of the line helmets $600.00 + / I got on sale for $300.00 / fantastic helmet)
I also own a Bell Pit Bull helmet
(it is ok / I need to wear it more without the zip on skirt / I had used it with the skirt and Sena speakers and I did not like the skirt)
My previous helmet was the Scorpion EXO-900 Transformer (Modular)
(I loved this helmet and would have bought another but the Schuberth came on sale right before I pulled the trigger)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41kqNWYO3AL._SL75_.jpg

I hope this helped you.
Steve

willtill
04-10-2016, 07:58 AM
Kabuto Ibuki from Revzilla...best helmet I've ever worn :yes:

I was looking at that Helmet today on Revzilla... 20 percent off too I think at this time.

Are you using any sort of Bluetooth/comm's device within it?

Steve 0080
04-10-2016, 08:30 AM
I wear a helmet 100% of the time. I am attempting to wear at least a 3/4 helmet for better safety.
Obviously a 1/2 helmet is the most free feeling and comfortable if the weather is nice but is not going to do much for you in an accident.
I just bought two new helmets right after Christmas.
My current favorite good weather: Scorpion EXO-CT220
(very nice open near 1/2 helmet feel / It can be worn with or without the full shield / I wear without most of the time)
http://images2.revzilla.com/product_images/0095/7770/scorpion_exoct220_helmet_solids_detail.jpghttp://images2.revzilla.com/product_images/0095/7834/scorpion_exoct220_helmet_solids_detail.jpg

My current favorite night or bad weather: Schuberth C3
(These are very expensive top of the line helmets $600.00 + / I got on sale for $300.00 / fantastic helmet)
I also own a Bell Pit Bull helmet
(it is ok / I need to wear it more without the zip on skirt / I had used it with the skirt and Sena speakers and I did not like the skirt)
My previous helmet was the Scorpion EXO-900 Transformer (Modular)
(I loved this helmet and would have bought another but the Schuberth came on sale right before I pulled the trigger)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41kqNWYO3AL._SL75_.jpg

I hope this helped you.
Steve

I also bought the Scorpion, rode about 5 rides on it and parked it in a closet.... My go to helmet is also the Schubert C-3 Pro with a Sena 20s attached!

There is not a better helmet made !

Greg O
04-10-2016, 09:25 AM
I will most likely start wearing a helmet this year. I bought a Shoei Multitec, only because I got it at a steal of a price.

vmaxed
04-10-2016, 10:48 AM
Buy the one that fits your head comfort :icon_wink:

opas ride
04-10-2016, 11:03 AM
Shoei J-Cruise on colder days and on longer trips on highway...HJC open face for shorter trips and warmer weather...Do get a little more "drone" noise with the Shoei face shield closed, mainly due to the Baggershield and Cobra 6-2-6 pipes....

Az Wingrider
04-10-2016, 11:30 AM
I always wear a full face or modular helmet, they offer the maximum protection. I have a Shoei Neotek and a G-max with the built in light on the back. The Shoei is definitely one of the best helmets made. It has less wind noise and is lighter than most. It is pricey but you get what you pay for.

When it is all said the main thing is protection. I have been known to fall off and I want the maximum chance of surviving with as little injury as possible. In the end it is all about your tolerance for risk.

Hornblower
04-10-2016, 01:48 PM
I was looking at that Helmet today on Revzilla... 20 percent off too I think at this time.

Are you using any sort of Bluetooth/comm's device within it?

Yes, the Sena 20S. It fits in nicely with great ear pockets for the speakers.

After owning many helmets including Shoei and Arai, this one is my favorite. It has all the features I'm looking for...comfort, ventilation, quality, quick release buckle, low weight, low noise, excellent optics including pin lock, internal sunshade, Coolmax lining, intermediate oval shape, and maybe some other features that aren't coming to mind quickly. I see these helmets on closeout so I guess the word just didn't really get out about this previously unheard of brand. It's a shame really because, at the discounts I'm now seeing, this is a great value.

willtill
04-10-2016, 01:59 PM

After owning many helmets including Shoei and Arai, this one is my favorite. It has all the features I'm looking for...comfort, ventilation, quality, quick release buckle, low weight, low noise, excellent optics including pin lock, internal sunshade, Coolmax lining, intermediate oval shape, and maybe some other features that aren't coming to mind quickly. I see these helmets on closeout so I guess the word just didn't really get out about this previously unheard of brand. It's a shame really because, at the discounts I'm now seeing, this is a great value.

Thanks for that. One of the reviews on Revzilla say that the modular release interferes with a boom mike (since the release is on the left side) that is why I asked what you were using.

I saw another vendor whom is currently selling them for $248.00 w/free shipping. I need to do another measurement of my head first... It's been awhile since I have bought a helmet and have forgotten my actual head circumference

Hornblower
04-10-2016, 03:10 PM
Thanks for that. One of the reviews on Revzilla say that the modular release interferes with a boom mike (since the release is on the left side) that is why I asked what you were using.

I saw another vendor whom is currently selling them for $248.00 w/free shipping. I need to do another measurement of my head first... It's been awhile since I have bought a helmet and have forgotten my actual head circumference

The modular release does interfere somewhat but it doesn't bother me too much. When closing the front, I do have to make sure the boom mic hasn't been pushed out of the way. This isn't a big deal to me.

Wow, getting this quality helmet for $248 is unbelievable, IMO. I paid $450 in Oct. 2015.

On sizing, I did find the size to be comparable to my Arai, i.e. large in one is similar to large in the other. Maybe that will help you with choosing the right size.

willtill
04-10-2016, 04:15 PM
The modular release does interfere somewhat but it doesn't bother me too much. When closing the front, I do have to make sure the boom mic hasn't been pushed out of the way. This isn't a big deal to me.

Wow, getting this quality helmet for $248 is unbelievable, IMO. I paid $450 in Oct. 2015.

On sizing, I did find the size to be comparable to my Arai, i.e. large in one is similar to large in the other. Maybe that will help you with choosing the right size.

I don't think any of our board sponsors have these... so if I may; here's the super saver.

https://www.2wheel.com/kabuto-ibuki-modular-helmet-grp_100563.html

F6Pilot
04-10-2016, 05:23 PM
Same as numerous others, Shoei Neotec for colder weather, long trips, etc. Bell Pit Boss for typical every day use in moderate to hot weather, my general go to helmet. A couple of weeks ago I took them both. I left wearing the Shoei at 8am and around noon took the Bell out of the bag and wore it the rest of the day. Just had to strap the Shoei to the backrest.

Bryster
04-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Use a Bell Mag 9 for the wife and I, the Sena module plugs into the side, works really well! And with the SM10 Bluetooth module on the bike we can both enjoy the music easily. The SMH10 module for the helmet is WAY easier to use than the Interphone FM5XT I was using. Only downside I can think of, is the noise of the inner shield retraction, can make quite a CLACK! when released. Having the peak is a plus too.

willtill
04-10-2016, 06:25 PM
Use a Bell Mag 9 for the wife and I, the Sena module plugs into the side, works really well! And with the SM10 Bluetooth module on the bike we can both enjoy the music easily. The SMH10 module for the helmet is WAY easier to use than the Interphone FM5XT I was using. Only downside I can think of, is the noise of the inner shield retraction, can make quite a CLACK! when released. Having the peak is a plus too.

Liked the Bell Mag 9.... Saw it at the Timonium Bike show a month or so ago.

53driver
04-10-2016, 06:50 PM
I don't think any of our board sponsors have these... so if I may; here's the super saver.

https://www.2wheel.com/kabuto-ibuki-modular-helmet-grp_100563.html

Just ordered one there. At that price, I couldn't say no.

VStarRider
04-10-2016, 06:55 PM
I only wear the Schuberth C3 Pro. Bought it four months ago on RevZilla for $329. I am not comfortable wearing anything but a full-faced helmet for safety reasons.

I have yet to use it in warm weather, but so far, the C3 along with the Madstad windshield have made for a very quiet and comfortable ride...almost car like! Have I gone too far?!?!? :yikes:

Bunny
04-10-2016, 07:35 PM

i am looking for this helmet - where did u buy yours - was it a good price - i live in Winnipeg and it is $230 - kinda pricey dont you think??

lloydmoore1
04-10-2016, 08:07 PM
i am looking for this helmet - where did u buy yours - was it a good price - i live in Winnipeg and it is $230 - kinda pricey dont you think??

try this site
https://www.canadasmotorcycle.ca/street-bike.html

I have the same one and love the fit

willtill
04-10-2016, 08:22 PM
Just ordered one there. At that price, I couldn't say no.

I did too... :shhh: I need to refresh my helmets... they are getting old. Also ordered the Sena 20s that Ken has.... never played with a Bluetooth comm device on a helmet before. Another toy I guess.

Told the wife that I'll now be able to soon answer my phone while on my motorcycle. She is thrilled. :shock: Not sure if I did the right thing now.... :icon_lol:

Bryster
04-10-2016, 09:11 PM

https://www.thehelmetwarehouse.com.au/store.php?crn=576&rn=5103&action=show_detail

Bought mine there, and I got the wife's off an old stock site on eBay. If you do get a set and buy the dual comm set make sure it's the one for the mag9 as the mount is made for that helmet. It's a dream to install though as it's specifically made for the helmet.

CopperMike
04-10-2016, 10:18 PM
Had a scorpion modular but noticed a buzz due to the angle. Picked up a Schuberth C3 on the $329 blowout and am loving it. My scorpion is the one that converts to 3/4 but haven't done that yet. Will be soon to see if that gets rid of the buzzing that seemed to come from the face shield.

I use a Scala on the scorpion. Haven't decided if I am buying a new one for the Schuberth yet.

Joel S.
04-10-2016, 10:46 PM
Buy the one that fits your head comfort :icon_wink:

No Doubt Vmaxed! :-)
I personally can't buy something I wear via an online place. I'm pretty much a "see it, smell it, hear it, touch it, taste it" kinda guy (with in REASON folks! LOL!) it would be nice if a place a had wind-tunnel you could stick your head into... Hmmm.... LOL!

Joel S.

Airborne06
04-10-2016, 10:57 PM
Arai Quantum II

Patch
04-10-2016, 11:57 PM
I bought an HJC IS-MAX 2 when it first came out and it's been a great helmet, maybe not the best in protection, but really like the 3.8 lbs weight of it and a quick release clip is easy to add. Added a Sena SMH10 BT headset to it and it all fit right in with no issues. I tried on nearly every helmet I could find in the local area. It was the only one that came in a size larger than 2X that I could find. 2X Bells, Shoeis, Sharks, HJCs, Nolans, AGVs and Biltwells...It felt like someone was mashing my cheeks together. Good little modular model.

I'm looking to step up later this year though. The Schuberth C3 Pro looks very promising. It's pricey but there are alot of things that make this one worth the cost.

Winston
04-11-2016, 01:04 PM
When buying a new helmet, I try a lot of them but there is only 1 that fits the shape of my head and thats the Expensive Schuberth. Ggrrrr. for the moment C3pro with Sena 20S. Prefer the Sena above the Scala rider I had before

BEIST
04-11-2016, 01:15 PM
I recently bought a GMax modular helmet, from Revzilla, along with a Sena SMH-10 Bluetooth intercom. For about $300 delivered - I could not be happier with my decision.

Steve 0080
04-11-2016, 03:53 PM
Hard to beat the price of the Sena 20s on Amazon!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Sena-20S-01-Motorcycle-Bluetooth-Communication/dp/B00KJGPN2K?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=A359W9MWR50ZG1

lgjhn
04-11-2016, 09:11 PM
Shoei NeoTec in the summer and a Shoei RF-1200 in the cooler months.

Brasco
04-11-2016, 11:47 PM
Shark Evoline is worth a look.

2015F6B
04-12-2016, 06:51 AM
Scorpion EXO CT-220. Best 3/4 helmet I've used and I've owned a lot of helmets thru the years. Comes out of the box with the peak visor, full shield and dark tint drop down sun visor. I always ride with the peak visor (blocks the sun) and change to the full shield if I run into rain. Made for oval head shape as opposed to some cheaper helmets that are designed for round head shapes. Had to buy one size larger than the measurement indicated to be really comfortable. Would buy it again in a heartbeat. If you ride behind a taller windshield (as opposed to the shorty stock shield) you can't beat it for the price. Bought it on sale earlier this year for $129.

Old Ryder
04-12-2016, 08:45 AM
It depends on the weather.

Cold weather is my Bell 500 or Shoei modular or Stealth CF Full face.

Warmer is Bell Pit Boss or Shoei J Cruz

Hot weather is WSB half helmet.

For no reason at all just to change it up Outlaw, Bell Drifter, or Bilt Fighter.

willtill
04-12-2016, 03:36 PM

Hey Ken,

I just received the pearl white Kabuto Ibuki and the Sena 20s comm device. :icon_cool: Was a little worried that it would not fit (buying sight unseen from the Internet) but seems to be a good fit for me. Not too tight and not too loose:

http://i65.tinypic.com/s5jqeo.jpg

Can you give a little more detail on how you mounted it to the left side of the helmet? I understand how to mount these things using the mechanical clamp. However the Ibuki has a little pronounced rubber 'edge" that seems to be make it possibly a little difficulty to get a good mechanical clamp on the side of the helmet (at tip of red arrow). Did you trim it possibly?

Also, how have you routed your mike? Exactly?

http://i63.tinypic.com/s6hg1x.jpg

Hornblower
04-12-2016, 04:09 PM
Willtill--No trimming required. It's an easy and straightforward installation. Here's mine:

If you come up with a better way, let us know.

BuzzzPhotos
04-12-2016, 04:31 PM
For many, many years I didn't wear a helmet unless I went to a state that required it. I've tried to wear one regularly but can't do a full face. Instant claustrophobia! Last summer I bought a Nolan 104 Modular with the Bluetooth. Figured I could get use to it. Wore it a couple of times with the shield up and like the sunshade. Also like the european style chin strap. Still can't ride with the shield down for long so it's in the bag on a shelf. Won't let the grandkids ride with me or 4-whellers or dirt bikes without a helmet so there are all sizes out there on the shelf (13 grandkids). Ordered a Bell Pit Boss from Jafram and I really like it. Fits nice and comes off quickly. Sorry for the long story!

willtill
04-12-2016, 04:47 PM
Willtill--No trimming required. It's an easy and straightforward installation. Here's mine:

Thanks Ken! That is perfect. :icon_cool: And it appears that your routing of the boom mike is the best and only way.

I'll tear into my helmet later this week and get the Sena20s mounted. :yes:

One thing about this helmet that I have never had before... is the chin curtain. That may take some getting used to. may have to remove it when the weather gets hotter as well.

willtill
04-15-2016, 05:08 AM
I finally got my Sena 20S mounted on my new Kabuto Ibuki helmet yesterday. Thanks Ken for your pictures. Gave me courage :039:

http://i66.tinypic.com/dzxcv4.jpg

There is a lot going on; regarding functionality on the left side of the helmet. And I am right handed :icon_lol: May be challenging while wearing gloves; so we'll see. Finger-less gloves are a huge help when "feeling" for the various controls of the helmet and Sena unit; as depicted by the yellow arrows above.

Now my biggest challenge at the moment is committing all of the Sena functions to my memory. The more I use it; the better I'll become at using it. :icon_wink:

Now....

.... I think I need to complete the Helmet with.... a camera.

And maybe... :shhh:

...a "whoopee" light on top of it too. :icon_mrgreen:

busflyer
04-15-2016, 09:27 AM
I'm very happy with my Nolan N44 Evo. The chin guard is removable to make it a true 3/4.

Blaine

ths61
04-15-2016, 09:43 PM

willtill
04-16-2016, 06:19 AM

Iron Man :icon_mrgreen:

ReserveBum
04-16-2016, 08:40 AM
I finally got my Sena 20S mounted on my new Kabuto Ibuki helmet yesterday. Thanks Ken for your pictures. Gave me courage :039:

There is a lot going on; regarding functionality on the left side of the helmet. And I am right handed :icon_lol: May be challenging while wearing gloves; so we'll see. Finger-less gloves are a huge help when "feeling" for the various controls of the helmet and Sena unit; as depicted by the yellow arrows above.

Now my biggest challenge at the moment is committing all of the Sena functions to my memory. The more I use it; the better I'll become at using it. :icon_wink:

Now....

.... I think I need to complete the Helmet with.... a camera.

And maybe... :shhh:

...a "whoopee" light on top of it too. :icon_mrgreen:

Hey Will There is a handelbar control for the sena's. I have been looking and the location of the controls have been an issue making me re-consider till I saw this....http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/sena-handlebar-remote?utm_source=product&kwd=&gclid=CjwKEAjwxce4BRDE2dG4ueLArHMSJADStCqMId2gJv9i UzJEaKDZgaFAzabO3ilJ90NNmc-HMuhe8RoCPiPw_wcB

willtill
04-16-2016, 09:12 AM
Hey Will There is a handelbar control for the sena's. I have been looking and the location of the controls have been an issue making me re-consider till I saw this....http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/sena-handlebar-remote?utm_source=product&kwd=&gclid=CjwKEAjwxce4BRDE2dG4ueLArHMSJADStCqMId2gJv9i UzJEaKDZgaFAzabO3ilJ90NNmc-HMuhe8RoCPiPw_wcB

Interesting. I must study this later. Thanks! :icon_cool:

Winston
04-19-2016, 10:42 AM
Just bought a little brother for my C3 pro. scorpion Exo 100 padova 20339

Hornblower
04-19-2016, 12:50 PM

Learning all those functions is somewhat of a challenge. I have been very happy with this system for two riders but this past weekend was my first experience with more than that. We had 7 in our group, all with Sena 20S headsets and it was not very good. Talk about a learning curve! Anyway, we had trouble with noise and losing connection. The mics were activated continuously which led to all the constant noise so I'm pretty sure at this point something was missing in the setup. I have since gone into setup and lower the mic sensitivity from default 6 to 3. In addition, I read that when you update the firmware (which we did from v1.5 to v1.6), you have to do a factory reset to avoid these kinds of issues. I don't know yet if this resolved the problems or not. What the 20S does really well is handle phone calls from your connected phone and internet music from the phone. And, like I mentioned, it handles bike-to-bike pretty well as long as you keep line-of-sight. We'll be learning more about this system as time goes by.

willtill
05-30-2016, 09:18 AM

Hey Ken?

When you installed your Sena ear speakers in the Kabuto Ibuki helmet, were you able to leave the helmet's removable ear pad portion in place somehow? I am getting a lot of wind noise with them removed since I had affixed the Sena ear speakers directly to the inner shell of the helmet.

I think that the removable ear pads are going to be necessary for this helmet (to cut down the wind noise. Or ear plugs (but then it's hard to hear the Sena at speed.

Darren
05-30-2016, 08:37 PM
I have a KW shield and wear a Roof Desmo
http://www.roof.fr/en/desmo-2016-new-generation/

Navvet
05-30-2016, 10:55 PM
I'm very happy with my Nolan N44 Evo. The chin guard is removable to make it a true 3/4.

Blaine

Love my Nolan, 3/4 in the summer, full face in the winter .....

Necanefan
06-01-2016, 06:31 AM
Kabuto Ibuki. Best helmet I've been ever owned.

Graypictures
07-31-2016, 07:51 PM
I have two and here's my story since you're asking.

... I went and bought a Bell Pit Boss half helmet and the hum disappeared. ...

+1

pdxstriper
08-01-2016, 11:59 PM
Shoei Neotech

A great helmet. One of the best ever.

moosedog
08-02-2016, 07:10 PM
Shoei Neotech and it leaves you eith a cool hairdo when you take it off

broncsrule21
08-02-2016, 09:48 PM
I wear an Arai Signet-Q with a tinted shield. Just added Sena s-20 to our helmets this last weekend.

stroguy
08-02-2016, 10:16 PM
Shoei Neotech and it leaves you eith a cool hairdo when you take it off

Just started my first Shoei ventures with the J-Cruise. Man is it a gem and the venting is awesome compared to others. You actually feel it with this Shoei vent. No shape to my doo but t sure feels cool.

taxfree4
08-04-2016, 05:56 AM
I've used SIMPSON since the early 80's, from Model 32 on, as my full face helmet. My shorty is a generic DOT that I've used for the last 10 years, broken in just right.

DaWadd
08-04-2016, 08:19 AM
My go to helmet is my Shoei RJ Platinum for highway rides and long trips, for general cruising I use my Akoury half helmet."coffee"

Switchmonkey
08-14-2016, 01:02 AM
Usually Shoei Neotec, sometimes Shark Raw for fun. Still run stock windscreen.

Audiochris90
08-14-2016, 10:34 AM
I like my neo tec but the j cruise looks good too. I have an xl neotec for sale in the classified forum. My head is right between large and xl. Lost a few lbs so got a new large size. The xl is for sale.

JMartin
09-13-2016, 10:44 AM
Nolan N104, best helmet I've ever owned.
See more here.
(http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?9593-Question-for-those-that-use-headsets&p=134042&viewfull=1#post134042)
Jim

mike2000t
09-13-2016, 07:56 PM
Arai Signet Q.

A few months ago we lost a very good friend to a careless driver, and even though my friend was wearing a helmet, it was not what I would call a top shelf model. So I decided to get a white full face and get away from the half type. This is the first good helmet I ever bought, so I did some research and for the shape of my head, this one worked. I also looked at Shoei, but they did not have a long oval available and Arai did. The Pinlock system is kind of neat too.

The venting on this helmet is top notch. I was worried that it would be too hot for SC summers, but the way the venting is set up, it really works great. Once in the mountains, I had to close off some vents because my head was getting too cold - in August. Plus, it is so nice to have a full face when it rains.

Cool Hand Luke
09-14-2016, 07:44 PM
This one:

It's light, plenty of air flow in the summer with visor up, protection from cold and rain with visor down, comfortable and I like the looks. I bought it at AIMExpo last year in Orlando, never seen them anywhere else. I have about a dozen helmets but like this one the best. Don't have better pictures, sorry.

zeus661
09-16-2016, 04:40 PM

Custom made by Superseer. This is after a crash and I now have a new one.

Matty D
02-28-2017, 10:09 PM
Shoei J-Cruise