PDA

View Full Version : Not Too Smart

seadog
04-15-2016, 06:29 PM
CBS has said, that the hackers can access your smart phone in minutes, all they need is a your phone number and they can get in turn your camera on and watch and listen to everything your saying and doing in your home and they have access to all the information in your phone. Bank accounts, passwords, and every other piece of information. CBS is having a full program Sunday night about the problems with smart phones and hackers.

willtill
04-15-2016, 06:34 PM
CBS has said, that the hackers can access your smart phone in minutes, all they need is a your phone number and they can get in turn your camera on and watch and listen to everything your saying and doing in your home and they have access to all the information in your phone. Bank accounts, passwords, and every other piece of information. CBS is having a full program Sunday night about the problems with smart phones and hackers.

This is why I put tape over the camera lens in my work laptop. :icon_wink:

My Iphone is issued by work as well... I really don't use it for anything other than business. Absolutely DESPISE phones. How often have you had a conversation with someone face to face; and suddenly you are dismissed as their phone rings :jerkit: and they answer it; instead of continuing/finishing the conversation with you? There is an invention called "voice mail" you know... :icon_rolleyes:

It's sad how people allow a phone to become a central and inseparable part of their lives. :icon_rolleyes:

53driver
04-15-2016, 07:19 PM
I have all my phone alerts set to "Off."
I get to my phone when I'm damn good and ready.
It's a tool for my convenience - not a lifestyle for others to abuse.

taxfree4
04-15-2016, 08:47 PM
The NSA has the ability, and the technology, to turn your smartphone into a listening device with the battery out by activating the chip. I put mine in the fridge when discussing important stuff like where to get tax free cigs.

shooter
04-15-2016, 08:51 PM
I have all my phone alerts set to "Off."
I get to my phone when I'm damn good and ready.
It's a tool for my convenience - not a lifestyle for others to abuse.

I agree. Well said. During the week at work it a necessary evil. The weekends are mine.

53driver
04-15-2016, 10:22 PM
I agree. Well said. During the week at work it a necessary evil. The weekends are mine.

What is this "work" thing you speak of?????

BIGLRY
04-17-2016, 04:06 PM
:lolup: Yep that is a four letter word to me and is never used in mixed company.:biggthumpup:

seadog
04-17-2016, 04:12 PM
I hope no one will be using that 4 letter dirty word at the rally. That would be the last place I would want to hear it.

choptop
04-17-2016, 05:07 PM
Works for me.:icon_lol:

53driver
04-17-2016, 05:15 PM
Works for me.:icon_lol:

Verb vs. Noun

shooter
04-18-2016, 02:26 PM

53 , I hate to be the one to break it to you , but someone has to support you.:biggthumpup: