PDA

View Full Version : Sisters

lgjhn
04-26-2016, 07:59 AM
Finally had a few quiet minutes here this morning so I took advantage of it to clean up around my shop and sweep out a week's worth of work dirt etc. I put our two scoots outside while I did this. I saw em sitting out there and snapped this pic. I really like both of these bikes. That trike has been our main stay for a long-distance hauler for many years now, but that blue F6 has managed to worm it's way into our hearts as well. I've even gotten my wife (who is outright spoiled by the RDL seat on the trike) to ride with me on the F6 and that is a major big deal around here and is a testament as to how good this bike is because that woman is one picky passenger. Her comment: "comfy bike that's also bad ass. I like riding on it. I just may ride up to that rally in Russellville with you."
Great machines, but I'm also pretty bias.... :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

53driver
04-26-2016, 10:05 AM
Finally had a few quiet minutes here this morning so I took advantage of it to clean up around my shop and sweep out a week's worth of work dirt etc. I put our two scoots outside while I did this. I saw em sitting out there and snapped this pic. I really like both of these bikes. That trike has been our main stay for a long-distance hauler for many years now, but that blue F6 has managed to worm it's way into our hearts as well. I've even gotten my wife (who is outright spoiled by the RDL seat on the trike) to ride with me on the F6 and that is a major big deal around here and is a testament as to how good this bike is because that woman is one picky passenger. Her comment: "comfy bike that's also bad ass. I like riding on it. I just may ride up to that rally in Russellville with you."
Great machines, but I'm also pretty bias.... :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

They are quite the pair! Glad your wife is "onboard."
Looking forward to meeting new best friends at the rally.