PDA

View Full Version : Marion County School Board Bathroom Policy

valkmc
04-26-2016, 06:29 PM
The shool system I work for is trying to pass the bathroom policy below:

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/04/26/marion-county-school-board-plans-to-enforce-bathroom-ban-on-transgender-students

I don't want my granddaughter's sharing bathrooms with people of the opposite sex but I am afraid our school system is about to be hammered with this policy.

ths61
04-26-2016, 06:58 PM
The PRK allows any student to use any bathroom or shower that they think is appropriate for the day without their parents foreknowledge or permission.

Also, the school nurse can NOT give your 13 year old daughter an aspirin without your permission, but she CAN take your same 13 year old daughter for an abortion without your permission or foreknowledge in the PRK. The 13 year old girl's parents have no say in the matter.

taxfree4
04-26-2016, 07:42 PM
Homeschooling is the answer, so our innocent little ones won't be subjected to these, obviously, mentally deranged degenerates.

Felloverboard
04-26-2016, 07:54 PM
And some would ask, why does GOD allow this ? But truth is that the school system threw GOD out years ago. This is just the beginning of some will call good evil, and evil good. He has been thrown out of government also.

willtill
04-26-2016, 08:06 PM
They already passed that bathroom law for transgender's last year, in Maryland

We are going the way of Rome. Decay from the inside out

Thank you perverts.

valkmc
04-26-2016, 08:10 PM
Well we passed the policy. I am afraid our school system is about to be ruined in many ways and all the school board did was pass a policy that is common sense to me.

valkmc
04-26-2016, 08:16 PM

Thank you perverts.
What did the Maryland law say? Our school system passed a policy that says you have to use the bathroom based on the sex you were born. That's why I'm worried we are about to be sued into submission by the left.

ths61
04-26-2016, 08:26 PM
And we wonder why we have these problems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho

willtill
04-26-2016, 09:20 PM
What did the Maryland law say? Our school system passed a policy that says you have to use the bathroom based on the sex you were born. That's why I'm worried we are about to be sued into submission by the left.
You can do a search on the 'net. It's all here. Brought to you by mentally diseased liberal ideologies. They passed it under the guise of transgender discrimination in employment, housing and public places such as hotels, restaurants, theaters and sports venues.

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2014/10/01/md-transgender-rights-law-takes-effect/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/maryland-senate-passes-bill-banning-discrimination-against-transgender-people/2014/03/04/56fbb722-a3c8-11e3-84d4-e59b1709222c_story.html

On the flip side now... if I feel "feminine" I can go straight into the ladies restroom ANYWHERE in Maryland and I guess pee on the wall? (since there are no urinals). :icon_lol:

Double edged sword for all to enjoy. If there is really a God... he not helping at this point in the societal decline of human evolution. We are going the way of Rome. Moral decay from the inside out.

Enjoy. :039:

shooter
04-26-2016, 09:49 PM
I saw NC passed the law last week where you have to use the bathroom for the sex you are , not the bathroom of the sex you think you ought to be. Obama publicly condemned the state. So come on people. Vote Hillary in because she feels the same way. One of them goes in and whips it out on my grandaughter I'd like to be there to cut it off for the he/she. We have one in our schools. He/she single handedly shut school down twice back in the fall. They gave it its own bathroom. That wasn't good enough. He/she wants to go in with.the girls. That's the whole purpose. So far the school hasn't allowed it. He/she held rallies in the park across the street. Believe it or not hundreds of supporters showed up. I don't have a problem with people that have an alternative lifestyle as long as they don't try to shove it down my throat. Live and let live. But by God that works both ways. At least for me.

53driver
04-26-2016, 10:31 PM
I don't have a problem with people that have an alternative lifestyle as long as they don't try to shove it down my throat. Live and let live. But by God that works both ways. At least for me.

+1

MisterB
04-26-2016, 11:37 PM
And we wonder why we have these problems:

People have to twist and twist to support their position.
Eventually we will be blinded and deafened at birth, we will be fed information from the world around us that identifies people as they wish to be seen or heard.
There are a few advantages to being old, one is that I don't have to deal with these, er, citizens.

choptop
04-27-2016, 06:15 AM
"Tolerance", by it's very nature, cannot be imposed on an individual. It is a character trait that each person chooses to accept as inherently moral, I and of itself. In fact, it is pants-crappingly ironic to attempt to impose a concept of tolerance in an individual, because the the very act of imposing ones will on another is itself an act of intolerance.

The idea of "political correctness" is likewise an example of intolerance being imposed on individuals. It is just another set of rules designed for certain elements of society to attempt to socially punish those whose speech or acts don't line up with whatever artificial societal construct that is being defended at a given time.

In short, the ideas of enforced tolerance and political correctness are designed to be societal laws that should be punished by those who have "correct thinking", and no law of any sort has the power to make anyone more ethical or moral.

So, no, enforced "tolerance" and "political correctness" do not make a society more moral, and may in fact make it less so.

How our world, meaning you and I, goes is dictated by the small percentage of the wealthy in the world. Chaos in our lives is the tool used by the rich, to keep our lives in turmoil. The chaos and turmoil is in part caused by legislation/laws passed by the BOUGHT AND PAID FOR political system we live under. We like to think we have a part in who is in office, we really don't, this current election should open your eyes to that. Chaos and turmoil, in our lives, is the cover under which we are controlled.
The illusion of being free becomes less and less every year. All a person can hope for is to enjoy their life the best they can .
I do hope that I am wrong and I try not to think about it.

willtill
04-27-2016, 06:27 AM
I saw NC passed the law last week where you have to use the bathroom for the sex you are , not the bathroom of the sex you think you ought to be. Obama publicly condemned the state. So come on people. Vote Hillary in because she feels the same way. One of them goes in and whips it out on my grandaughter I'd like to be there to cut it off for the he/she. We have one in our schools. He/she single handedly shut school down twice back in the fall. They gave it its own bathroom. That wasn't good enough. He/she wants to go in with.the girls. That's the whole purpose. So far the school hasn't allowed it. He/she held rallies in the park across the street. Believe it or not hundreds of supporters showed up. I don't have a problem with people that have an alternative lifestyle as long as they don't try to shove it down my throat. Live and let live. But by God that works both ways. At least for me.

+1

My thoughts exactly

shooter
04-27-2016, 06:44 AM
Another thing , I'm not going to Maryland until Will quits peeing on the walls. Might be a nice state but I draw the line at pee running down the walls.:joke:

Steve 0080
04-27-2016, 07:15 AM
IMHO I think it more today about being non confrontational, everything is OK because few have the backbone or moral compass to speak up!

shooter
04-27-2016, 08:11 AM
You are so right about that Steve. Nobody wants confrontation or wants to hurt anybody's feelings. Tree huggers.

bob109
04-27-2016, 08:33 AM
IMHO I think it more today about being non confrontational, everything is OK because few have the backbone or moral compass to speak up!

Look what the world is coming to since Bruce Jenner turned into a "Capon". They pulled Gold Medals from Jim Thorpe because of supposedly playing professionally (gets a few bucks) and Jenner turns into a celebrity for having his"jewels" removed:icon_doh:

Regarding unisex bathrooms......Give everyone a Arbor Day Tree and let them lift one leg and pi$$ onto it:stirthepot:

wjduke
04-27-2016, 09:10 AM
I don't think he has the gonads to have his jewels removed...just in case he/she changes his/her mind.

choptop
04-27-2016, 10:11 AM
I don't think he has the gonads to have his jewels removed...just in case he/she changes his/her mind.

I stopped , for a second, on I'm Catlin, on my way threw the channels and was just totally repulsed by herm and the whole concept of the show, was glad shem wasn't flashing when I stopped in for a quick look. :yikes:

wjduke
04-27-2016, 10:15 AM
I won't watch one second of that or the kardashians

ths61
04-27-2016, 10:36 AM
Look what the world is coming to since Bruce Jenner turned into a "Capon". They pulled Gold Medals from Jim Thorpe because of supposedly playing professionally (gets a few bucks) and Jenner turns into a celebrity for having his"jewels" removed:icon_doh:

Regarding unisex bathrooms......Give everyone a Arbor Day Tree and let them lift one leg and pi$$ onto it:stirthepot:

bob109
04-27-2016, 10:54 AM

Priceless:lolup::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Airborne06
04-28-2016, 06:41 PM

Thank you perverts.

ths61
04-28-2016, 07:53 PM
One of Oregon's proud mayors.

All was fun and games until the perv wore something disgustingly vulgar in front of the constituents' children.

Who'd a ever thought that would happen? Let me put on my surprised face. :shock::shock::shock:

http://i2.wp.com/planettransgender.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/stu-a-epic-win.png

shooter
04-28-2016, 09:36 PM
One more state to cross off my list. Hey 61 , let's get together and start our own country. Let's see , Chuck Norris for Prez , Steven Seagal for Vice Prez and Sarah Palin for Secretary of State. I picked Sarah cause she's hot and she likes to hunt.

ths61
04-28-2016, 10:59 PM
One more state to cross off my list. Hey 61 , let's get together and start our own country. Let's see , Chuck Norris for Prez , Steven Seagal for Vice Prez and Sarah Palin for Secretary of State. I picked Sarah cause she's hot and she likes to hunt.

+1, can't beat Caribou Barbie. I think the Texans had that succession thing right, maybe Alaska will join.

choptop
04-29-2016, 06:09 AM
They just keep shoving sht at us to see what sticks and then the whole cycle starts over again and over and ...till they get what they want and don't you dare voice your opposition.

willtill
04-29-2016, 06:12 AM
They just keep shoving sht at us to see what sticks and then the whole cycle starts over again and over and ...till they get what they want and don't you dare voice your opposition.

That is pretty much what is happening. The silent majority stays silent. :shhh:

On a slightly related note regarding the "silent majorities" I have chosen a new support sticker for one of the Presidential candidates. In the heavily populated urban liberal area that I find myself in; I hope that my truck survives unscathed :shhh:

http://i67.tinypic.com/1zwzy3s.jpg

shooter
04-29-2016, 06:26 AM
I would take out extra insurance on the truck.

willtill
04-29-2016, 06:29 AM
I would take out extra insurance on the truck.

Sad, isn't it? All those "I love Obama" stickers.... we leave them unmolested. Sport a differing view though... and the bat chit crazy libtards come after you with everything they got.

So that is why the "silent majority" stays silent. They're scared of confrontation. :icon_rolleyes:

I look forward to the first azzshat who remarks negatively to me about what's on my back window, when I'm out and about. :icon_lol:

Airborne06
04-29-2016, 06:46 AM
Sad, isn't it? All those "I love Obama" stickers.... we leave them unmolested. Sport a differing view though... and the bat chit crazy libtards come after you with everything they got.

So that is why the "silent majority" stays silent. They're scared of confrontation. :icon_rolleyes:

I look forward to the first azzshat who remarks negatively to me about what's on my back window, when I'm out and about. :icon_lol:

I've got your 6.

willtill
04-29-2016, 06:49 AM
I've got your 6.

Thanks buddy :yes:

choptop
04-29-2016, 06:55 AM
That is pretty much what is happening. The silent majority stays silent. :shhh:

On a slightly related note regarding the "silent majorities" I have chosen a new support sticker for one of the Presidential candidates. In the heavily populated urban liberal area that I find myself in; I hope that my truck survives unscathed :shhh:

http://i67.tinypic.com/1zwzy3s.jpg

Once upon a time I had a small Bush sticker in the corner of my rear window of my service van. I worked for a well known, nation wide window manufacturer, one day I was told that I needed to remove it because a hater had called in to say that they would never buy from a company that supported that candidate and ...

junkyarddog
04-29-2016, 07:21 AM
You are so right about that Steve. Nobody wants confrontation or wants to hurt anybody's feelings. Tree huggers.

Nailed that one shooter. I won't say I live to be non-politically correct but I've hurt peoples feelings when it's between right and wrong and DO NOT have a problem with that. If you're wrong...you're wrong. To many folks back down now because they might hurt someone's feelings. Tough. Don't be a dumb ass.

junkyarddog
04-29-2016, 07:25 AM
Hey ths....Where'd you get one of my dogs? Didn't even know he was missing.

shooter
04-29-2016, 07:29 AM

Will "They" think we owe them something. Also , they that cry the loudest gets the most attention. That don't work in my world.

shooter
04-29-2016, 07:32 AM
Nailed that one shooter. I won't say I live to be non-politically correct but I've hurt peoples feelings when it's between right and wrong and DO NOT have a problem with that. If you're wrong...you're wrong. To many folks back down now because they might hurt someone's feelings. Tough. Don't be a dumb ass.

Frick em if they don't like it. If I'm not sleeping with you or I don't love you I could give a rats ass what you think about me.

taxfree4
05-09-2016, 04:00 PM
In light of these mentally disturbed degenerates wanting to follow little girls into the bathroom, the next time I go to a mall or shopping center looking for a parking spot, and being I consider and feel handicapped, l'm going to park in the blue zone. That should be covered under ADA Act.

shooter
05-09-2016, 04:18 PM
I told the wife next time I accompany her to the mall I'm going on bathroom patrol while she shops. I see a pervert go in the girls side I'm gonna make sure he don't do it again. I know I can't really do that , but I might. Don't tell anyone. If my wife was in there I would.

taxfree4
05-09-2016, 04:55 PM
If one of those degenerates walks in while your wife is in there just tell her to put a slug in his groin. All she has to say is he approached her and she felt threatened, who's going to convict her.