PDA

View Full Version : Question about the "rally" location

Wing'n it
04-27-2016, 11:24 AM
What would you consider the "starting" location? I'm trying to get set up in a campground close by and need to get this figured out. Would it Honda of Russellville or the hotel where most are staying?

53driver
04-27-2016, 11:34 AM
Since some events will be in the hotel parking lot, I would say that is a good place to be near - but if you have to ride to get there, what's the foul with a little more distance? :icon_mrgreen:

shooter
04-27-2016, 02:13 PM
Hey Wingn it. That hotel is a stones throw from the Dealership. I was there last fall. I don't recall seeing campgrounds but I wasn't looking. PM Monk. He lives in the area. He probably has a recommendation.

Steve 0080
04-27-2016, 03:07 PM
Russellville Honda is a short ride away from where everyone is staying...check the original post and go from there...or send Phantom a PM he will have the information for camping in the area!

stepbill
04-27-2016, 08:17 PM
The one campground that I looked at did not take reservations and my understanding is that work on the nuclear power plant is scheduled for around that time and a lot of the sites will be taken up by the workers coming in. That's why I went with a hotel room.

Audiochris90
04-27-2016, 10:07 PM
The one campground that I looked at did not take reservations and my understanding is that work on the nuclear power plant is scheduled for around that time and a lot of the sites will be taken up by the workers coming in. That's why I went with a hotel room.

Cool i can save the money on led accent lights, it will glow in the dark by itself.

GaTeach
04-27-2016, 10:54 PM
Cool i can save the money on led accent lights, it will glow in the dark by itself.

Made me think of Homer Simpson