PDA

View Full Version : Refreshing news !

mikey
04-29-2016, 02:32 PM
Just wanted to give everyone a good news story about a dealership. I finally got around to having the brake recall work done, called the dealer closest to me, and was very pleased with the whole deal. They are Honda/Suzuki of Rome [Ga.] They are a smaller dealer but they more than make up for [sometimes] small inventory with their knowledge & experience and genuine care about their work & customer service. I have visited them before to purchase filters, plugs, cleaners and such and knew they were good folks. They have an "old school" feel about them, and I got to know them better with the recall work. I had them go ahead & do some other scheduled maint. work for good measure! With all the negatives about dealerships, it's good to know there's still some good ones out there. If ya'll are ever in the north Ga. area, look them up. Eddie is a REAL motorcycle mechanic! BTW- I did not buy my f6 from them in '13 because they didn't have one in stock, and I had the fever bad! They will be my go to dealer from now on.

willtill
04-29-2016, 04:27 PM
Nice to hear about good dealers. :yes:

MisterB
04-29-2016, 11:34 PM
Nice to hear you found a good one, plenty of stories of bad ones.
I'll have to get a hotel room whenever I need service because I'm yet to hear anything positive about the dealers around here.