PDA

View Full Version : Meet up - Cloverdale fair grounds, BC Canada

DarkKnt
04-30-2016, 10:14 AM
Tomorrow, May 1st, for the annual vintage bike show and shine. It's a great day out; hope to see some other F6's there...
(double posted here, as I don't normally read the "Rides and Gatherings" forum, and assume most don't either..)

Brasco
04-30-2016, 01:02 PM
Sounds like a great new event, DarkKnt. Hey, were you previously on the Cdn XRiders forum?

DarkKnt
04-30-2016, 08:35 PM
No, wasn't me. Btw, if you leave now, you'd make breakfast at the show. The weather through the interior is clear and a million.... and HOT.

Tramp
04-30-2016, 09:03 PM
Tomorrow, May 1st, for the annual vintage bike show and shine. It's a great day out; hope to see some other F6's there...
(double posted here, as I don't normally read the "Rides and Gatherings" forum, and assume most don't either..)

Just got my F6B yesterday...what time does it start?

Cheff Pazzo
05-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Never noticed people posting rides here in BC. I can't make Cloverdale tomorrow but if you post future rides here I'll defiantly try to check it out. I live in Chilliwack. Did the Canyon Spencer's Bridge Merit ride today is was great.

DarkKnt
05-01-2016, 12:41 AM
It's an all day thing. Lots of cool bikes, of all styles and age... I belong to a couple of different "meet up" groups; cruiser and sport bike, and they all come... hope to see that shiney new F6 there!

DarkKnt
05-01-2016, 12:48 AM
...to form a "Lower mainland F6B club" of some sort. Anybody interested could pm me, and we can arrange some local rides to meet up, see if it would be worthwhile. I've never ridden with another "B"!

randy99ca
05-02-2016, 01:03 AM
I'll be interested in gatherings in the lower mainland of bc. I don't live in the area but I do live in kelowna which is only 3 or 4 hours away