PDA

View Full Version : Teacher's Day!

53driver
05-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Happy Teacher's Day, Teach!

Of course, I'm assuming you are actually in the classroom and not out playing on Sweet Georgia.

shooter
05-03-2016, 03:41 PM
Teach , I'm sending out all my Love Baby on this , your special day. Teach , I want you to go out and teach like you've never teached before. Teach them something even if they don't want to be taught. If you can't teach them anything else then teach them how to teach. Then we will have a bunch of little teachers running around teaching. Who am I kidding 53. She prolly took the day off and went riding. Prolly went to the Marine store.

F6B1911
05-03-2016, 04:04 PM
Just don't read the headlines about the Detroit Public Schools today.

seadog
05-03-2016, 04:14 PM
How your have a wonderful day down there in the southland with nice warm weather and not too much rain.

Pap
05-03-2016, 04:33 PM
Happy Teacher's Day!
Hope you took the day off and celebrated!'riding'

choptop
05-03-2016, 07:32 PM
20601 AN APPLE A DAY...

GaTeach
05-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Wow! Thanks!!!

Yeah... I worked today. But I'd been there all of thirty minutes when I went and hit my AP up to give me a pass to ChicFilA. I went and got breakfast for me, the teacher next door, and the paras. I've got the best admins EVER.

And you can fit a cardboard drink holder with four iced coffees in the saddlebag of an F6B and make it back to school without spilling a drop. :)

GaTeach
05-03-2016, 08:25 PM
Teach , I'm sending out all my Love Baby on this , your special day. Teach , I want you to go out and teach like you've never teached before. Teach them something even if they don't want to be taught. If you can't teach them anything else then teach them how to teach. Then we will have a bunch of little teachers running around teaching. Who am I kidding 53. She prolly took the day off and went riding. Prolly went to the Marine store.

It was on my to do list. I just lost track of time. Two miles from me is a gun shop run by Marines. I am pretty sure that's what Heaven must look like.

But I want a holster for my 9 to go in the small of my back. I've got a paddle holster for my 40 but it's kind of bulky for SG.

Bought the 9 in the same store. Ruger 140th anniversary LC9. I got it the first time I went in that store. That big Marine coulda sold me anything in that store. I'm lucky I got out for why I did.

Damn. Going on my to do list for tomorrow. :)))))

shooter
05-03-2016, 08:25 PM
Teach do you like those Mickey D's iced coffee?? I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I like those.

GaTeach
05-03-2016, 08:27 PM
Happy Teacher's Day, Teach!

Of course, I'm assuming you are actually in the classroom and not out playing on Sweet Georgia.

I rode to work. So both. :)

GaTeach
05-03-2016, 08:32 PM
And the dude from Ocala is a teacher but I don't remember his user name

GaTeach
05-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Teach do you like those Mickey D's iced coffee?? I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I like those.

I'd rather lick the floor of a truck stop bathroom than set foot in McD's. But that's just me...

seadog
05-03-2016, 09:20 PM
I'd rather lick the floor of a truck stop bathroom than set foot in McD's. But that's just me...

That's a pretty rough alternative to just going into McD's I think I would have to have it sanitized first! JMHO

shooter
05-03-2016, 09:25 PM
In our small town its either that or Hardee's for breakfast. Mickey D's ain't bad. Millions of people agree with me.

GaTeach
05-03-2016, 09:31 PM
In our small town its either that or Hardee's for breakfast. Mickey D's ain't bad. Millions of people agree with me.

Lol. I hear you. ChicFilA is where it's at.

53driver
05-03-2016, 09:32 PM

I'm a sucker for their McGriddle things and vanilla shakes..... 3000 calories a visit though....

shooter
05-03-2016, 09:36 PM
Lol. I hear you. ChicFilA is where it's at.

Thirty miles for that.

choptop
05-03-2016, 09:55 PM
In our small town its either that or Hardee's for breakfast. Mickey D's ain't bad. Millions of people agree with me
I have to go 20 miles either east or west to get a Mickey D's, Wendy's, Hardy's, A&W or any of that sht. Good Bar food 1 blk away and next to that a small gas/grocery store w/ good burgers, chicken and malts.

wjduke
05-04-2016, 04:40 AM
Guess I'm spoiled as a city boy. I can walk to McDonald's from home and have Sonic next door to work...used to be a Wendy's. Heart attack city, so I stay away (most times). I do Mc'd's breakfast almost every morning though.

Bob Penn
05-04-2016, 08:21 AM
It was on my to do list. I just lost track of time. Two miles from me is a gun shop run by Marines. I am pretty sure that's what Heaven must look like.

But I want a holster for my 9 to go in the small of my back. I've got a paddle holster for my 40 but it's kind of bulky for SG.

Bought the 9 in the same store. Ruger 140th anniversary LC9. I got it the first time I went in that store. That big Marine coulda sold me anything in that store. I'm lucky I got out for why I did.

Damn. Going on my to do list for tomorrow. :)))))

You need all that armament and a big marine just to teach in today's schools? Safer to just go out and ride a bike in traffic!

choptop
05-04-2016, 08:45 AM
You need all that armament and a big marine just to teach in today's schools? Safer to just go out and ride a bike in traffic!

:yes: to teachers and with distractive driving the way it is today, you are probably safer in school. I noticed that one college is going to allow faculty to wear a weapon at school.

valkmc
05-04-2016, 08:47 PM
And the dude from Ocala is a teacher but I don't remember his user name

That's me teach! I rode to work also and had a great day. Some of my kids brought me Starbucks because they know I love coffe!!! Looking forward to the summer as I am sure you are. Easy to ride when you don't have to go to work!

blueverclear
05-05-2016, 01:04 AM
I rode to work. So both. :)

Wow.... I'm proud of you babe! lol

Oh, can I be part of your fan club too babe?! Pleeeeeeaaaaaase!!! .notworthy. .notworthy. hahahahahaha

GaTeach
05-05-2016, 06:29 AM
Wow.... I'm proud of you babe! lol

Oh, can I be part of your fan club too babe?! Pleeeeeeaaaaaase!!! .notworthy. .notworthy. hahahahahaha

You just want pie!

GaTeach
05-05-2016, 06:30 AM
That's me teach! I rode to work also and had a great day. Some of my kids brought me Starbucks because they know I love coffe!!! Looking forward to the summer as I am sure you are. Easy to ride when you don't have to go to work!

I'm planning a solo ride to Denver for a wedding in June. Can't wait. You planning any big trips?

GaTeach
05-05-2016, 09:13 AM

Outside my classroom window. Our admins love us. Varsity Food Truck. :)))))

wjduke
05-05-2016, 09:24 AM
Are those clear blue skies? We yearn for them these days. It's rained everyday since last Saturday and doesn't look good until Monday.

GaTeach
05-05-2016, 09:48 AM
Are those clear blue skies? We yearn for them these days. It's rained everyday since last Saturday and doesn't look good until Monday.

It looks nice but it's freezing here today. 59 right now. Yuck.

wjduke
05-05-2016, 10:06 AM
I rode home from PA last Sunday in a steady rain and 45 degrees. I'm waiting on waterproof gloves and boot covers as we speak. I'd take 59 and sunny.

valkmc
05-05-2016, 11:26 AM
I'm planning a solo ride to Denver for a wedding in June. Can't wait. You planning any big trips?

Ocala to Oswego NY and if time permits I may enter Canada and ride over to Detroit. Enjoy Colorado, I rode out there with the wife a coupe of years ago on the Wing and had a great time. I love the mountains. Enjoy your summer!!!

blueverclear
05-05-2016, 04:59 PM
You just want pie!

Hahahaha