PDA

View Full Version : Trumps the one!

jm21ddd15
05-04-2016, 12:52 PM
:yes: Seems like all the others have suspended their campaigns. Time for us to unite the people, to defeat "CROOKED HILLARY". Maybe some people don't agree with all Trump's ideas, but he's way better than the alternative. She must not be elected! JMO

2015F6B
05-04-2016, 01:00 PM
It's all campaign rhetoric at this point and I agree that we're all in trouble if Hillary gets elected and we keep going down the same path we've been on for the past eight years. I'm convinced that a "non-establishment outsider" in the white house is the best way to start turning things around.

shooter
05-04-2016, 02:04 PM
TRUMPAHOLICS Unite !!!!!!!!

choptop
05-04-2016, 02:27 PM
TRUMPAHOLICS Unite !!!!!!!!

Trump:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Steve 0080
05-04-2016, 03:02 PM
The reason as I see it where even the Rep's are against Trump is the money will stop or they can't fulfill their promises for their pay offs !!!!!! Time for new blood, can't be worse then what we have had !!!

Darren
05-04-2016, 05:18 PM
It will be interesting to see what excuses he comes up with for not building his wall

53driver
05-04-2016, 05:40 PM
As Miss Verhalen (4th grade teacher; <3 ) always said before taking a test: "Please pick the best answer - it might not always be 100%, but it's the best choice."

Vondawg
05-04-2016, 06:03 PM
It will be interesting to see what excuses he comes up with for not building his wall

This not a Canuck problem this is United States election...and he'll do fine.

Razco53
05-04-2016, 06:28 PM
Bout time don't ya think?

busflyer
05-04-2016, 06:33 PM
I've been an "Anyone but Hillary" fan since.......Well, for a long time. I agree that while Mr. Trump may not be the best choice, he is a MUCH better choice than Ms. Clinton.

Blaine.

F6B1911
05-04-2016, 06:54 PM

taxfree4
05-04-2016, 07:02 PM
He will bury her in the general election, if she doesn't get indicted. She had one opponent, a 5th rate candidate, and he whipped her fat ass state after state. Trump not only eliminated 16 candidates with a record amount of votes, he ended the Bush dynasty. President Trump, get used to it.

Darren
05-04-2016, 07:03 PM
This not a Canuck problem this is United States election...and he'll do fine.

It's a world problem not just a US election and during his campaign he's made some interesting promises with not a lot of substance behind it. Not that any one else is any better.

shooter
05-04-2016, 07:51 PM
May not be a world problem after the election. Mr Trump will not hand out the money so freely. Countries like yours that ride our coattails might have to start paying for the privilege. At any rate its our country and our election. If Trump wins everybody better hang on. Its gonna be a wild ride. I look forward to it. VOTE TRUMP !!!!

Darren
05-04-2016, 08:15 PM
May not be a world problem after the election. Mr Trump will not hand out the money so freely. Countries like yours that ride our coattails might have to start paying for the privilege. At any rate its our country and our election. If Trump wins everybody better hang on. Its gonna be a wild ride. I look forward to it. VOTE TRUMP !!!!

Careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Phantom
05-04-2016, 08:33 PM

Darren, if my memory serves me correct you are from England ???? not Canada.

You ought to be worried about those British Neighborhoods that the average British citizen can't even traverse thanks to your policies to allow all of those great peace loving muslim immigrants into your country …. Perhaps you will wake up when more terroristic carnage occurs in Europe and Britain. Britain has been FOOLED and your politicians have sold you a bill of goods.

Americans love this country and will defend what has made it so great and a World power in so little time. Most Europeans would like to see this country fail …. unfortunately those ignorant Europeans are also the first ones to run to America for assistance.

If your British ways are so great, then why are you in Canada? just curious why you don't live in Britain if it's so great.

xgringo
05-04-2016, 09:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

Darren
05-04-2016, 09:21 PM

You ought to be worried about those British Neighborhoods that the average British citizen can't even traverse thanks to your policies to allow all of those great peace loving muslim immigrants into your country …. Perhaps you will wake up when more terroristic carnage occurs in Europe and Britain. Britain has been FOOLED and your politicians have sold you a bill of goods.

Americans love this country and will defend what has made it so great and a World power in so little time. Most Europeans would like to see this country fail …. unfortunately those ignorant Europeans are also the first ones to run to America for assistance.

If your British ways are so great, then why are you in Canada? just curious why you don't live in Britain if it's so great.

My reasons for being in Canada are personal, and have nothing to do with what I think of any country good or bad. I've been privileged to have lived in many countries in Europe, Africa, Asia, and North America. All have their good and bad points.

I've never got personal here (unlike others) or made any claims about the greatness of one country over another. Just curiously asked the question, that I wonder if Trump is able to back up the extra ordinary promises he's made during his campaign, as he never actually fleshed out how he intends to deliver these promises.

Not sure how this has degenerated to an attack on me or Britain/Canada.

ths61
05-04-2016, 09:39 PM
My reasons for being in Canada are personal, and have nothing to do with what I think of any country good or bad. I've been privileged to have lived in many countries in Europe, Africa, Asia, and North America. All have their good and bad points.

I've never got personal here (unlike others) or made any claims about the greatness of one country over another. Just curiously asked the question, that I wonder if Trump is able to back up the extra ordinary promises he's made during his campaign, as he never actually fleshed out how he intends to deliver these promises.

FYI, illegal aliens cost the US taxpayers over a net $100+ Billion/year. Eliminating that problem would pay for the wall in less than a single year, yielding surpluses every year from there on. The wall, deportations and enforcing the law is a very cost effective option if you look at the numbers. All of the liberal rags scream how expensive the wall will be, but they conveniently forget to mention the other side of the balance sheet which is many times larger. The American taxpayers would like their money back.

Here is an engineer's cost estimate of $17 Billion (one time expense) to build the wall. Last time I checked, a single payment of $17 Billion is way smaller than $100+ Billion / year. The author compares it against NASA's budget, but never once compares it against the much larger reoccurring illegal alien costs to the USofA.

Engineer's Cost Estimate (http://imgur.com/gallery/KVdSb)

shooter
05-04-2016, 09:55 PM

I'm hoping and praying we do get it. We need a new direction and real change. We sure didn't get change with Obama. Same old status quo only worse. Bigger lies , more corruption , and total disregard for our Constitution. I hope Trump builds that wall and throws the illegals back over it. I'll be glad to help. Quit giving our tax dollars away to foreign countries. Tell Saudi Arabia to go pound salt. Barrel of oil for a bushel of corn. If they dont like that tell them to eat that sand. See how long they.make it like that. Let's make America greater. Bring respect back to our country. Stop the handouts to able bodied slackers. Help and support our wounded Veterans and make more resources available to our armed forces that have served. Makes more sense than giving an illegal a check , health insurance , and a place to live. Thats how we can start to turn this country around. Yep , I hope we get it. You obviously don't get it. You never will. This country was built on revolution. If need be we can have another one. We didn't let them take our guns. We still have a say. In November we are gonna have that say.

toy_collector
05-04-2016, 10:18 PM
Debating smart people is hard, debating idiots is impossible.

Steve 0080
05-04-2016, 10:24 PM
As Miss Verhalen (4th grade teacher; <3 ) always said before taking a test: "Please pick the best answer - it might not always be 100%, but it's the best choice."

I believe it has always been a forced choice. Good bad or ugly the country can withstand just about anything!

On another note I would like us do away with the two party system and just have a few folks run and the group pick the winner.... having sides to me is the crux of the problem . And of course set term limits...problem solved!

blueverclear
05-05-2016, 12:53 AM
I've been an "Anyone but Hillary" fan since.......Well, for a long time. I agree that while Mr. Trump may not be the best choice, he is a MUCH better choice than Ms. Clinton.

Blaine.

I've been ANYONE but Trump for a very long time. He is making enemies around the world with his ridiculous statements and no real facts to support or ways to do the stupid things he says anyway. If that isn't ridiculous enough, he has also managed to successfully radicalize people to believe the unfounded hate and fears in our own nation. Banning Muslims, shipping out millions of immigrants, building a wall, allowing other countries to have nukes, etc etc etc so much BS out of his mouth with no real plan or way to do any of it at all. And playing on the fears of americans who don't know any Hispanic people who have come here for a better life or Muslim Americans who just want to live just like the rest of us and make a good life for their kids............ its just despicable. He even refused to denounce David Duke on national TV, a well know KKK member, just so that he wouldn't offend the White Supremacy groups who openly support him with pride. No No, not for me, NEVER TRUMP!

taxfree4
05-05-2016, 02:34 AM
Trump was very clear on how he was going to build and finance the wall. Vincente Fox has apologized and invited Trump to Mexico without ever laying a brick. He's not even president and they're kissing his ass, that's power. They released the Iranian hostages after Reagan was sworn in because they knew, like Trump, he will use force without any hesitation.

Banning Muslims is what is necessary, all muslims aren't terrorists, but so far, all terrorists are muslims. Those weren't Episcopalians in Boston, San Bernadino, New York, Langley Va., Fort Hood. Like any other law or punishment they are written and enforced by the actions of the few to protect the larger majority. Most people will never commit a crime, however, the 60 million laws and regulations we have in this country is because of the few, relatively, so as to protect the larger community.

If your first act as a potential American is to violate federal law, by sneaking across the border, then maybe you're not what we want here. You then further compound that by going on public assistance, taking the money and sending it back to the shithole you fled making money transfers the #1 export from the US to Mehico. Unlike Europeans who came here and became Americans, not hyphenated, legally and made astounding contributions to America. If you feel bad about your whiteness, Americanism or prosperity take an illegal family into your home that I would send back. Liberals are very good with other people's money, they are repelled, physically, at spending their own. And the first ones to motherf#&ck you if you cut in front of them on a line, but, you immigrants who are trying to come here legally through that lengthy process, good luck, you illegals come right in.

Trump also indicated he will employ the likes of Carl Icahn, and others, to renegotiate these trade deals we're getting hosed on.

He is going to repeal Obamacare, eliminate state insurance monopolies by introducing competition into the states and utilize Health Savings Accounts which are far better.

Maybe I've been listening to another election but these seem pretty specific, and this was way before we arrived at this point. If 11 million illegal felons, and I know there are more, wind up leaving, great. The economic boost to America, having these leeches off the public teet, would be enormous. Besides why would you deny these 11 million illegal felons a chance to return to "my country" (the sickening phrase they use when speaking about the shithole they came from) so they won't have to use English as a Second Language.

willtill
05-05-2016, 06:23 AM

Because everyone knows you can't get a good steak in England. :shhh:

lloydmoore1
05-05-2016, 06:58 AM
I think we need to go ride and enjoy life and leave the politics behind. Feel the wind on the face and the tunes playing and put a smile on your face...Giddy Up.

shooter
05-05-2016, 07:06 AM
Nobody told you to click on it. Motorcycle threads are at the top of the page. Off Topic means something besides MC.

shooter
05-05-2016, 07:07 AM
Trump was very clear on how he was going to build and finance the wall. Vincente Fox has apologized and invited Trump to Mexico without ever laying a brick. He's not even president and they're kissing his ass, that's power. They released the Iranian hostages after Reagan was sworn in because they knew, like Trump, he will use force without any hesitation.

Banning Muslims is what is necessary, all muslims aren't terrorists, but so far, all terrorists are muslims. Those weren't Episcopalians in Boston, San Bernadino, New York, Langley Va., Fort Hood. Like any other law or punishment they are written and enforced by the actions of the few to protect the larger majority. Most people will never commit a crime, however, the 60 million laws and regulations we have in this country is because of the few, relatively, so as to protect the larger community.

If your first act as a potential American is to violate federal law, by sneaking across the border, then maybe you're not what we want here. You then further compound that by going on public assistance, taking the money and sending it back to the shithole you fled making money transfers the #1 export from the US to Mehico. Unlike Europeans who came here and became Americans, not hyphenated, legally and made astounding contributions to America. If you feel bad about your whiteness, Americanism or prosperity take an illegal family into your home that I would send back. Liberals are very good with other people's money, they are repelled, physically, at spending their own. And the first ones to motherf#&ck you if you cut in front of them on a line, but, you immigrants who are trying to come here legally through that lengthy process, good luck, you illegals come right in.

Trump also indicated he will employ the likes of Carl Icahn, and others, to renegotiate these trade deals we're getting hosed on.

He is going to repeal Obamacare, eliminate state insurance monopolies by introducing competition into the states and utilize Health Savings Accounts which are far better.

Maybe I've been listening to another election but these seem pretty specific, and this was way before we arrived at this point. If 11 million illegal felons, and I know there are more, wind up leaving, great. The economic boost to America, having these leeches off the public teet, would be enormous. Besides why would you deny these 11 million illegal felons a chance to return to "my country" (the sickening phrase they use when speaking about the shithole they came from) so they won't have to use English as a Second Language.

Great post Tax.

lloydmoore1
05-05-2016, 07:23 AM
Nobody told you to click on it. Motorcycle threads are at the top of the page. Off Topic means something besides MC.

Good point Shooter
I will try to color inside the lines. Thanks for sorting me out. I'll try to get my clicking better next time.

Retired Army
05-05-2016, 07:55 AM
It's all over, Trump just bought the electoral collage and fired the entire staff.

Elroy
05-05-2016, 08:57 AM
It's all over, Trump just bought the electoral collage and fired the entire staff.

College* :icon_wink:

shooter
05-05-2016, 09:42 AM
Stay on him Elroy.:clap2:

jaygollner
05-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Just Sayin
Veterans' charities reportedly receive fraction of money raised by Trump event

Published April 08, 2016
· FoxNews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/08/veterans-charities-reportedly-receive-fraction-money-raised-by-trump-event.html

Darren
05-05-2016, 10:32 AM
Because everyone knows you can't get a good steak in England. :shhh:

you can get a good steak, thanks to Jamie Oliver, just not a large one :icon_lol:

Darren
05-05-2016, 10:43 AM
Trump's wall does need more explanation from him than the Mexicans will pay for it, like how his original budget was under 3 billion then slowly climbed to 17 billion and how effective it will be when the majority of immigrants enter the country legally, then simply over stay.Does the 17 billion cover the cost of the infrastructure to build the wall and the cost of repair and manning it. Also, isn't there already a fence? It might be time to get into the ladder business.

Steve 0080
05-05-2016, 11:15 AM
Trump's wall does need more explanation from him than the Mexicans will pay for it, like how his original budget was under 3 billion then slowly climbed to 17 billion and how effective it will be when the majority of immigrants enter the country legally, then simply over stay.Does the 17 billion cover the cost of the infrastructure to build the wall and the cost of repair and manning it. Also, isn't there already a fence? It might be time to get into the ladder business.

In most places, nothing! Some 3 strand barb wire and some a entrance exit.

ths61
05-05-2016, 11:24 AM
Great post Tax.

+20 MILLION

ths61
05-05-2016, 11:33 AM

You must not have read the cost analysis posted earlier. If the US had to build a completely new wall EVERY YEAR, the USA would still be $83+ BILLION/YEAR ahead. Just think how much great riding infrastructure could be repaired with the residual budget.

As TaxFree4 posted, Mexico is already starting to address the issue with just the hint that Trump will be in office. They know they will be losing their dumping ground that is being supported by the current pernicious administration.

Hopefully, 2016 will be the last year of free, incentivized, uninhibited illegal alien passage.

Number of illegal alien families at southern border surging in 2016 (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/05/number-illegal-immigrant-families-at-southern-border-surging-data-shows.html?intcmp=latestnews)

valkmc
05-05-2016, 11:42 AM
I believe it has always been a forced choice. Good bad or ugly the country can withstand just about anything!

On another note I would like us do away with the two party system and just have a few folks run and the group pick the winner.... having sides to me is the crux of the problem . And of course set term limits...problem solved!

And George Washington agreed with you concerning political parties. He addressed it in his farewell speech. I also agree, both parties benefit from keeping voters divided.

shooter
05-05-2016, 01:20 PM
You foreigners are awfully interested in our politics. I find that interesting cause I don't think any of us could give a shyt less about what happens in your country. I will say one thing. You probably should be interested because if Billary gets in office she is going to be concerned with her agenda and I guarantee you aren't on it. Billary's agenda includes taking our guns and seeing how far she can sell us down the river at her profit. There is no way she is getting our guns but if she did , the rest of the world can kiss their ass goodbye. We are all that stands between you and a terrorist takeover.

wjduke
05-05-2016, 01:38 PM
Shooter...you just gave me and my co-worker a good laugh.

shooter
05-05-2016, 01:40 PM
I don't know what I said but you're welcome.

wjduke
05-05-2016, 01:57 PM

BuzzzPhotos
05-05-2016, 03:04 PM
Bout time don't ya think?

Term limits would shake both parties up. That segment 20-20 did on the Congressional Fundraising requirements should be run every day till everyone sees it. Most ever Senator walks down the street to make phone calls for 30 hrs a week to raise money for their party. Hope some you fellas saw it.

BuzzzPhotos
05-05-2016, 03:13 PM
I'm hoping and praying we do get it. We need a new direction and real change. We sure didn't get change with Obama. Same old status quo only worse. Bigger lies , more corruption , and total disregard for our Constitution. I hope Trump builds that wall and throws the illegals back over it. I'll be glad to help. Quit giving our tax dollars away to foreign countries. Tell Saudi Arabia to go pound salt. Barrel of oil for a bushel of corn. If they dont like that tell them to eat that sand. See how long they.make it like that. Let's make America greater. Bring respect back to our country. Stop the handouts to able bodied slackers. Help and support our wounded Veterans and make more resources available to our armed forces that have served. Makes more sense than giving an illegal a check , health insurance , and a place to live. Thats how we can start to turn this country around. Yep , I hope we get it. You obviously don't get it. You never will. This country was built on revolution. If need be we can have another one. We didn't let them take our guns. We still have a say. In November we are gonna have that say.

:lolup: I hear there are a LOT of babies born all over the country on our dime in our hospitals to illegals. I had to pay for insurance and then some to have kids in My country. Sad mess we have here.

wjduke
05-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Term limits would shake both parties up. That segment 20-20 did on the Congressional Fundraising requirements should be run every day till everyone sees it. Most ever Senator walks down the street to make phone calls for 30 hrs a week to raise money for their party. Hope some you fellas saw it.

I did.

Hornblower
05-05-2016, 03:51 PM
It's disturbing to see how much mis-information has been put out there by liberals and even some so-called conservatives. Evidence of that has already been posted on this thread. Hopefully, we can all agree that Trump does know how to get things done. He's no dummy and he knows how to delegate. About the only question I have about him, at this point, is just how conservative he really is. I'm looking for a true conservative who loves this country and will fight to uphold the constitution and our freedoms. IMHO, it will take a very strong leader to undo all the damage that we've witnessed over the past 7+ years. Morality, values, and freedom have taken a huge hit under the current regime. We need a doer and not just a talker like most politicians have been. With that, we may have a chance to turn this country back around, God willing!

choptop
05-05-2016, 03:56 PM
I will vote for Trump and hope that something changes. Big money rules, not just here but world wide and it will be hard and take a long time to change, if not impossible. He will be one man against pretty much the whole political establishment, but it is a possible foot in the door for future outsiders but the establishment will fight tooth and nail for nothing to change. I read somewhere were some republicans politicians said they would rather vote for Hillary or not at all. What a sad commentary on the people that we voted into office. Many American soldiers have died and will continue to, because of politicians putting them in harms way, defending our country and what it stands for, or used to, and to have a assmonkey politician say he won't vote... Hillary is the same old sht, plane and simple and if you are alright w/the direction this country is heading or believe we are on the right track and feel that their is a secure future ahead for your children and grandchildren by all means vote for Hillary because it is your right, but we will continue down the same path, loose more freedoms, be restricted by endless new laws, continued redistribution of our tax dollars to take care of others before our own while buying votes w/our money. I could go on and on but I want change , can Trump do it, I don't know, but hopefully he can start.

taxfree4
05-05-2016, 04:28 PM

Actually, in a properly constructed wall you would need less bodies to man it. An electrified topped, concrete reinforced wall cannot be cut like the current chain link fence, which is like a traffic cop on valiums. Military drones with infrared can be deployed very economically, as compared to manpower. How high the cost climbs doesn't matter because they will pay for it. Whether more come here illegally or over stay is not the point, the first line of action is to stop them from bleeding over then ICE can do their job of routing the freeloaders that are here. One very important thing is to print the electrified fence warning in Spanish. I would leave a couple on the fence all crusty and burnt just so the others will see what happens when you try and cut or hop over a high voltage barrier, visual is always better.

willtill
05-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Actually, in a properly constructed wall you would need less bodies to man it. An electrified topped, concrete reinforced wall cannot be cut like the current chain link fence, which is like a traffic cop on valiums. Military drones with infrared can be deployed very economically, as compared to manpower. How high the cost climbs doesn't matter because they will pay for it. Whether more come here illegally or over stay is not the point, the first line of action is to stop them from bleeding over then ICE can do their job of routing the freeloaders that are here. One very important thing is to print the electrified fence warning in Spanish. I would leave a couple on the fence all crusty and burnt just so the others will see what happens when you try and cut or hop over a high voltage barrier, visual is always better.

Not only those features to the wall as you have envisioned... also enhance the desolate areas on our side of the wall by establishing artillery impact training areas; for our armed forces.

:yes:

Of course we would be required to place bilingual signs on their side of the wall...

ˇPeligro! Área de Impacto Arillery

...but they would have to pay for them as well :icon_wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TBl9cwanbI

taxfree4
05-05-2016, 05:19 PM
Great post Tax.

Coming from you that's a compliment

blueverclear
05-05-2016, 06:33 PM

Building a wall will not solve our immigration problems in the country. Yes it is a big problem but building a wall or trying to round up 11 million people in paddy wagons is not the answers we need to actually fix the problems.

"All terrorist are muslims?" Give me a break man.... ever heard of Timothy McViegh, Dylann Roof, Jared Lee Loughner, James Eagan Holmes, Aaron Alexis, Robert Lewis Dear? The list goes on and on and on of American Terrorist who are not Muslim who have committed acts of terrorism in this country on their own citizens. All the school shootings and movie theater shootings have been non Muslim american citizens and there has been a way too many of them. And how exactly would you ban Muslims from entering this country? Muslim people come from many different countries and continents. So are we just gonna have everyone who comes here check a box: Muslim or Christian? Ok, all the Christians for Europe are all ok but all you Muslims gotta stay over there lol. Its a religion that spans to all countries and continents and just "Banning All Muslims" is a suggestion that is not only virtually impossible to accomplish because its the biggest religion in the world, it also goes against the very core values of this country to be open and free to every and all religions and to never discriminate against them.

I dont have to feel bad about my whiteness because I am proud to be an African-American citizen of this country who has done well for a young man. What does being white have to do with anything anyway? Whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and all other races are supposed to be equals in the country last I checked.......... I am not condoning illegal immigration at all but also understand that just rounding up 11 million people leaving kids on the streets who are born in america and american citizens is just totally impractical and irresponsible at best. A better solution is tightening the border with officers and better equipment and giving immigrants (most of whom are good people) a legal path to residency so that they can pay taxes like the rest of us and them putting them in a plan towards citizenship over a number of years making sure they are vetted and prove that they belong here as citizens.

As for repealing Obama Care, many people have come to my office who are very glad that the law is in effect. There are many college kids who can stay on their parents insurance well into their graduate programs, there are many people with pre-existing conditions that can now get insurance, there are many people who have gotten a cheaper plan all as a result of the plan. I myself pay about 3X more for my insurance but I realize that I have to pay my fare share to make sure that everyone has the chance at getting some need health insurance. I do believe that there are things that they can do to reform the law to make it more afordable for the average american. One of the things being lowering the celing of profitability for insurance companies who have had record profits the last couple years. Another good option would be a universal payer system that was not for profit to give the insurance companies something to compete against which would also help to lower our prices. I am all for reforming the law but not completely repealing it, the healthcare law has helped many people.

willtill
05-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Why does one have to be an "African-American" ?

This puzzles me.... always has. Why not just an "American" ???

Continual referral to one's ancestry as a form of national identity does NOTHING but keep the divide of racial tensions alive and kicking.

For those whom have assimilated from all walks of life and country of origin; it does NOTHING but draw ire amongst them; when you have a group of folks whom attempt to continue to sequester themselves via this self made "special" labeling. And I do not just only necessarily refer to "African-Americans" in this example, I also question other groups of people as well that want to keep their seemingly "official" hyphenated identity of themselves and expect special recognition of such.

If this country is the great "melting pot" ...the end product by design; should be an "American".

Maybe I should get in on the racial divides and start calling myself "Greek-Irish-German- Polish-American ....because that is where my heritage comes from... :shhh:

Naw... I like to think of myself just as an "American". :039:

ths61
05-05-2016, 07:47 PM
"All terrorist are muslims?" Give me a break man.... ever heard of Timothy McViegh, Dylann Roof, Jared Lee Loughner, James Eagan Holmes, Aaron Alexis, Robert Lewis Dear?

Please define the common motive that all of the people you have listed have in common for their crimes. I don't think you will find one (e.g. Timothy McViegh's crimes were in retaliation for the Ruby Ridge and Wacko massacres), but there is this (coincidence ?):

All of the following thousands of murders/massacres have a very clear common quran-directed motive usually including the murderers screaming "aloha snackbar".

List of Islamist terrorist attacks (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks)

I think your stawman list is a bit off base.

Nidal's "soldier of alluh" "workplace violence" business card:

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/nidal%20hassan_awalki.jpg

Fort Hood Terrorist/Murderer Nidal Hasan Paid $278,000 (from taxpayers) While Awaiting Trial while his victims were denied additional medical benefits. Thanks Obama for supporting islamic terrorists over the lives and health of American Soldiers.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/76_467343079976846_860582013_n-vi.jpg

taxfree4
05-05-2016, 09:14 PM
Building a wall will not solve our immigration problems in the country. Yes it is a big problem but building a wall or trying to round up 11 million people in paddy wagons is not the answers we need to actually fix the problems.

"All terrorist are muslims?" Give me a break man.... ever heard of Timothy McViegh, Dylann Roof, Jared Lee Loughner, James Eagan Holmes, Aaron Alexis, Robert Lewis Dear? The list goes on and on and on of American Terrorist who are not Muslim who have committed acts of terrorism in this country on their own citizens. All the school shootings and movie theater shootings have been non Muslim american citizens and there has been a way too many of them. And how exactly would you ban Muslims from entering this country? Muslim people come from many different countries and continents. So are we just gonna have everyone who comes here check a box: Muslim or Christian? Ok, all the Christians for Europe are all ok but all you Muslims gotta stay over there lol. Its a religion that spans to all countries and continents and just "Banning All Muslims" is a suggestion that is not only virtually impossible to accomplish because its the biggest religion in the world, it also goes against the very core values of this country to be open and free to every and all religions and to never discriminate against them.

I dont have to feel bad about my whiteness because I am proud to be an African-American citizen of this country who has done well for a young man. What does being white have to do with anything anyway? Whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and all other races are supposed to be equals in the country last I checked.......... I am not condoning illegal immigration at all but also understand that just rounding up 11 million people leaving kids on the streets who are born in america and american citizens is just totally impractical and irresponsible at best. A better solution is tightening the border with officers and better equipment and giving immigrants (most of whom are good people) a legal path to residency so that they can pay taxes like the rest of us and them putting them in a plan towards citizenship over a number of years making sure they are vetted and prove that they belong here as citizens.

As for repealing Obama Care, many people have come to my office who are very glad that the law is in effect. There are many college kids who can stay on their parents insurance well into their graduate programs, there are many people with pre-existing conditions that can now get insurance, there are many people who have gotten a cheaper plan all as a result of the plan. I myself pay about 3X more for my insurance but I realize that I have to pay my fare share to make sure that everyone has the chance at getting some need health insurance. I do believe that there are things that they can do to reform the law to make it more afordable for the average american. One of the things being lowering the celing of profitability for insurance companies who have had record profits the last couple years. Another good option would be a universal payer system that was not for profit to give the insurance companies something to compete against which would also help to lower our prices. I am all for reforming the law but not completely repealing it, the healthcare law has helped many people.

The difference between the murderers you mentioned and the radical Muslim terrorists is there is no connection, no singular religious belief that connects those psychos, if these are radical Episcopalian terrorists do tell, however, the synoptic religious bond of the assassins I stated were clearly born, raised and radicalized, in the Muslim faith, to hate, despise and kill Americans, and they did. And yes, if checking a box Muslim is the way we find out so what, I've had to check a box off of who I am, over and over again, since the first job I applied for over 30 years ago and was turned down for at the gas company because, due to Affirmative Action, they were hiring minorities. So if it's good enough for an American born citizen it's good enough for a potential citizen. As of last year got my DNA done and son of a bitch, I have ancestors from northwest Africa, Mali specifically.

The whiteness part has to do with the tired old RASH bomb that is used by the Liberals, who are the true racists, to try and silence anyone who has an opposition to illegal immigration by calling them racists. RASH standing for Racist Anti-immigrant Sexist Homophobe. They usually throw it and the white politicians scatter. Democrats look at them as potential voters and that is why the 1965 Immigration Act was passed which shut down white European immigration and increased, exponentially, 3rd world, government dependent people. They don't care how they get here, legal or illegal, just get here. If the wall isn't going to work, so what, build it anyway; what's 20 or 30 billion. That is the precise reason the hucksters are scared to death - they know it will work evidenced by the fact Vincente Fox is apologizing to President Trump. And you won't have to round them up, just give them notice their benefits will be terminated in 90 days and their last check will be enough for a plane flight back home, simple, and that giant sucking sound will be a mass exodus back to the homeland.

Illegal felons don't get to jump to the front of the line, it's back to Mehico, or American jail, and start it the legal way and let the people who have already abided by the law, from the start, continue. As I said a Liberal is the first one to motherf#%ck you if you go in front of them on line but go ahead illegals I've got mine.

The only thing that lowers prices and reduces paperwork is competition, period. Single payer is a disaster as evidenced by the VA. and Canada. No one flies to Canada from all over the world for medical treatment, they come here. With Health Savings Accounts you get to shop around and keep whatever money you don't spend. If you want to pay 3X as much be my guest, why not 4X, why not pay for another plan for someone else. Socialized anything has failed every time it's tried. The Socialist dreamland, The Soviet Union, collapsed like a cheap camera, it doesn't work - ever.

You do your children a disservice by keeping them at your teet leeching off you, the longer you offer goodies the longer they will stay. Your duty is to raise them and send them off so they can prosper in this great land and maybe grow up to be President Trump.

willtill
05-05-2016, 09:19 PM
Another excellent post Taxfree :yes:

taxfree4
05-05-2016, 09:33 PM
Please define the common motive that all of the people you have listed have in common for their crimes. I don't think you will find one (e.g. Timothy McViegh's crimes were in retaliation for the Ruby Ridge and Wacko massacres), but there is this (coincidence ?):

All of the following thousands of murders/massacres have a very clear common quran-directed motive usually including the murderers screaming "aloha snackbar".

List of Islamist terrorist attacks (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks)

I think your stawman list is a bit off base.

Nidal's "soldier of alluh" "workplace violence" business card:

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/nidal%20hassan_awalki.jpg

Fort Hood Terrorist/Murderer Nidal Hasan Paid $278,000 (from taxpayers) While Awaiting Trial while his victims were denied additional medical benefits. Thanks Obama for supporting islamic terrorists over the lives and health of American Soldiers.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/76_467343079976846_860582013_n-vi.jpg

"Aloha Snackbar" I woke my wife up laughing so hard, don't do that.

shooter
05-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Another excellent post Taxfree :yes:

I agree Will. He is clearly in his element. He don't need much help. I've been watching Two and a Half Men reruns.

ths61
05-05-2016, 09:51 PM
"Aloha Snackbar" I woke my wife up laughing so hard, don't do that.

It wasn't meant to be funny. It was meant to point out what a pernicious [fill in the blank] we have for a POTUS/regime and what his anti-American priorities are.

taxfree4
05-06-2016, 03:29 AM
It wasn't meant to be funny. It was meant to point out what a pernicious [fill in the blank] we have for a POTUS/regime and what his anti-American priorities are.

It wasn't meant to be funny, neither was Bruce Jenner's decision to look like a lesbian librarian, but it was. Obama's still a pernicious prick. Thank you willtill, shooter drinks all night at the rally.

cosborn
05-06-2016, 04:24 AM
Interesting rhetoric.

Chris

taxfree4
05-06-2016, 04:31 AM
Not only those features to the wall as you have envisioned... also enhance the desolate areas on our side of the wall by establishing artillery impact training areas; for our armed forces.

:yes:

Of course we would be required to place bilingual signs on their side of the wall...

...but they would have to pay for them as well :icon_wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TBl9cwanbI

There is some untapped, very funny talent on this forum, I say an open mike marathon at the rally.

Steve 0080
05-06-2016, 07:06 AM
I got into quite a pissing contest with an acquaintance at the gym last night. He is voting for Killerly and proud off it, he voted for Obuma twice because he is somewhat black, ( acquaintance is black). Thinks all the stuff about Killerly is made up and believes all the stuff about Trump. I guess you will never change a man's mind. They believe as much for their side as we do ours! My issue is where is the common sense? I wonder why people can't see all the smoke screen around Trump is just folks protecting their money train. Term limits is the only way to fix this. Lets go back to a time where people went to serve the public instead of robbing them to fill their pockets ! Money, sex, drugs and water...everything comes back to these four! Out of time gotta go!

shooter
05-06-2016, 07:38 AM
I agree with you Steve. Term limits would solve most of our people problems. Not too many would spend millions of dollars to get elected knowing they were only staying 6 or 8 years. The fat cats would stay home and let Joe Blow , the guy that really cares , go up there and do a job. The original premise was not to send a lawyer up there to collect kickbacks from lobbyists and make a career out of the job. People should ask themselves , why does an attorney work for $175,000 a year when he could make 5 times that practicing law.

Retired Army
05-06-2016, 08:52 AM
Trumpster for President..............
Obama is against Trump... Check

The Media are against Trump.. Check

The establishment Democrats are against Trump... Check

The establishment Republicans are against Trump... Check

The Pope is against Trump... Check

The UN is against Trump... Check

The EU is against Trump... Check

China is against Trump... Check

Mexico is against Trump... Check

Soros is against Trump... Check

Black Lives Matter is against Trump... Check

Move On is against Trump... Check

Koch Brothers are against Trump... Check

Planned Parenthood is against Trump....Check

Hillary & Sanders are both against Trump ... Check

Illegal aliens are against Trump ... Check

Islam is against Trump ... Check

Kasich & Cruz are against Trump ... Check

Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump.. Check

NOW THAT BEING SAID...

It seems to me, Trump MUST BE the Best Qualified Candidate we could ever have. If you have so many political insiders and left wing NUT CASES all SCARED TO DEATH, that they all speak out against him at the same time!!

Most of all, it will be the People's Choice...

PLUS

He's not a Lifetime Politician...Check

He's not a Lawyer.....Check

He's not doing it for the money...Check

He's a Natural Born American Citizen born in the USA from American parents

Bonus points!

Whoopi says she will leave the country...

Rosie says she will leave the country...

Sharpton says he will leave the country...

Cher says she will leave the country...

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights will prevail....

Hillary will go to jail.....

The budget will be balanced in 8 years....

Americans will have first choice at jobs.....

You will not be able to marry your pet....

You will be able to keep your gun(s) if you qualify... (Not a criminal, etc.)

Only Live Human American Registered Citizens can vote....

You can have and keep your own Doctor.....

You can say what you want without being called a racist....

He will make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

We have no place to go, but UP.

Hornblower
05-06-2016, 09:12 AM
Hey, Retired Army...if I ever had doubts before, they're gone now :yes:

shooter
05-06-2016, 09:46 AM
Army for Vice President!!!!!! Dang I like this stuff. I'm thinking about adopting Tax and Army.

taxfree4
05-06-2016, 11:03 AM
Trumpster for President..............
Obama is against Trump... Check

The Media are against Trump.. Check

The establishment Democrats are against Trump... Check

The establishment Republicans are against Trump... Check

The Pope is against Trump... Check

The UN is against Trump... Check

The EU is against Trump... Check

China is against Trump... Check

Mexico is against Trump... Check

Soros is against Trump... Check

Black Lives Matter is against Trump... Check

Move On is against Trump... Check

Koch Brothers are against Trump... Check

Planned Parenthood is against Trump....Check

Hillary & Sanders are both against Trump ... Check

Illegal aliens are against Trump ... Check

Islam is against Trump ... Check

Kasich & Cruz are against Trump ... Check

Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump.. Check

NOW THAT BEING SAID...

It seems to me, Trump MUST BE the Best Qualified Candidate we could ever have. If you have so many political insiders and left wing NUT CASES all SCARED TO DEATH, that they all speak out against him at the same time!!

Most of all, it will be the People's Choice...

PLUS

He's not a Lifetime Politician...Check

He's not a Lawyer.....Check

He's not doing it for the money...Check

He's a Natural Born American Citizen born in the USA from American parents

Bonus points!

Whoopi says she will leave the country...

Rosie says she will leave the country...

Sharpton says he will leave the country...

Cher says she will leave the country...

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights will prevail....

Hillary will go to jail.....

The budget will be balanced in 8 years....

Americans will have first choice at jobs.....

You will not be able to marry your pet....

You will be able to keep your gun(s) if you qualify... (Not a criminal, etc.)

Only Live Human American Registered Citizens can vote....

You can have and keep your own Doctor.....

You can say what you want without being called a racist....

He will make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

We have no place to go, but UP.

That just wraps it up in a nice little ball so we can ramrod it, bend that hillbilly over and fire it right where no man has gone before. Great post

Bob Penn
05-06-2016, 11:10 AM
I've read here a number of calls for term limits. You do realize that these politician have voted to award themselves with pretty good salaries plus great pensions. Do you have any idea what it would cost us to retire these do nothings, after only only 1 or two terms???? That way they can continue to get paid for doing nothing. Maybe those pensions are the reason why lawyers run for office when they could earn so much more practicing law. Why do you think they voted to exempt themselves out of SS?

IMO what we need is a law highlighting in yellow all incumbents on the ballot machines and a list of how they voted on every vote sent to every voter prior to election day!!
Another idea would be a requirement for a full financial statement prior to taking office and every year after leaving office for say ten years.

Speaking of SS how many of you know that the speaker of the house had his college education paid for by SS. Yes his father died but his mother inherited and continued to run the families construction business. My poor father worked and paid into SS all his life and his son had to work his way through college and pay off the remaining dept. Now Mr."I got mine" Ryan is against SS and wants to do away with it. With leaders like him I can't vote along party lines

Now back to Trump! How many of you actually know his history? Do you know upon graduating college his daddy gave him $5 million and told him to see what he could do with it. Not a bad start to life. I bet a lot of us would be multimillionaires if we had that kind of jump start. To his credit he went out and used the business laws he learned to turn profits! His bankruptcies were just that. He used the laws to earn a lot of his profits. Most of his current wealth actually comes from his inheritance from his father

BUT, does he have any scruples??? Only time will tell!!!!

What choice will we have, Donald or the original model for the character from the TV sit-com "all in the family" you know "ding bat Hillary"!

One of the reason I'll be voting for Trump is because I now see all the GOP party leaders refusing to back Trump including Ryan. Just maybe Trump will scare them into doing what's right for America for a change!!

shooter
05-06-2016, 11:15 AM
Tax , Army , you guys are doing a hell of a job. Bonuses for both you guys this week and Tax especially for you. Buddy you just plain outworked the competition. Kinda like Trump did.

taxfree4
05-06-2016, 12:39 PM
Tax , Army , you guys are doing a hell of a job. Bonuses for both you guys this week and Tax especially for you. Buddy you just plain outworked the competition. Kinda like Trump did.

In the words of willtill:

I think that means the voltage on the fence is HUUUUUUUUUUGE

Steve 0080
05-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Army, Great post !!!!! +2

Kolsch
05-07-2016, 03:41 AM
Go trump!! Bring America back.

choptop
05-07-2016, 04:42 AM
Go trump!! Bring America back.

I hope and pray that could possibly be the case or at least the start of a political revolution. I still remember w/disgusting clarity when people were passing out at O'bummers rallies, the messiah was going to bring us all together, it was a f'ng love fest complete w/the Nobel piece prize for gods sakes. Not a damn thing happened other than we as a people are possibly farther apart than ever and instead of loved and feared around the world, we are laughed at.

shooter
05-07-2016, 06:00 AM
You got that right buddy.

taxfree4
05-07-2016, 06:10 AM
Do you realize when Trump beats Hillary in November a first time politician, self-financed, single-handedly brought down the Bush-Clinton political dynasty. More importantly, it will be the second time Hillary has had a man on top of her, ever. Poor Bill, I actually feel bad for him if she loses as she will proceed to take her anger out on him. That witch will be chasing him all over the house with a blunt object when those results come in. If I were him I would plan to be in Virginia...the cocktail waitress at the Quaker Hill Tavern in Chappaqua.

Brewdog
05-07-2016, 10:06 AM
Do you realize when Trump beats Hillary in November a first time politician, self-financed, single-handedly brought down the Bush-Clinton political dynasty. More importantly, it will be the second time Hillary has had a man on top of her, ever. Poor Bill, I actually feel bad for him if she loses as she will proceed to take her anger out on him. That witch will be chasing him all over the house with a blunt object when those results come in. If I were him I would plan to be in Virginia...the cocktail waitress at the Quaker Hill Tavern in Chappaqua.

This is funny but true! The media and the establishment GOP will continue to do everything they can to derail Trump. The GOP is clearly worried about something. What's secrets are they trying to keep covered up?

Hornblower
05-07-2016, 12:20 PM
This is funny but true! The media and the establishment GOP will continue to do everything they can to derail Trump. The GOP is clearly worried about something. What's secrets are they trying to keep covered up?

It may be no more complicated than the fact that Trump is not a political insider and, as such, he is viewed as not having earned the right to run for president. Personally, that's one of the main things I like about him. I'm more than fed up with these career politicians. Once politics started being more about what's good for the party and NOT what's best for America, I tuned those guys out. It's hard to believe now that it was John Kennedy, a democrat, that made famous "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country". It's frightening to see how far both parties, but especially the party of Kennedy, have strayed from that perspective.

taxfree4
05-07-2016, 12:59 PM

No secrets it's basically the loss of POWER. Why do you think the delegate process is so complicated? It is to be used and manipulated by the party to keep out an outsider, someone they can't control. Speaker Ryan is bitter, jealous and angry because he came to the realization that the job he was being groomed for, the presidency, being the darling, rising star of the establishment party, was just taken out from under his feet for the next 8 years. He has to sit in the Congress for at least 8 years, maybe 12 if they elect a Democrat after Trump.

ths61
05-07-2016, 01:04 PM
It may be no more complicated than the fact that Trump is not a political insider and, as such, he is viewed as not having earned the right to run for president. Personally, that's one of the main things I like about him. I'm more than fed up with these career politicians. Once politics started being more about what's good for the party and NOT what's best for America, I tuned those guys out. It's hard to believe now that it was John Kennedy, a democrat, that made famous "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country". It's frightening to see how far both parties, but especially the party of Kennedy, have strayed from that perspective.

JFK would never have a chance in today's D'RAT party, probably not in the RINO party either.

Phantom
05-07-2016, 01:41 PM

I haven't seen you ask why our current president has not delivered on his promises. I recall how everyone in Europe had a WOODIE - HARD ON for our current Leader, Europe was fast in awarding our dear leader the Nobel Peace Prize …. How foolish and how stupid … call it European premature ejaculation. Many around the world laughed.

This country is more divided then before he became president, he has done more to divide us and impose burdens on some but not others hence the resentment of many.

My reply was not personal, it was to point out hypocrisy.

I too have lived in several countries. That has nothing to do with my personal experience of daily life here in the USA, I personally don't care to hear from any non tax paying resident attempting to be critical of someone that is offering to make this country great again and make everyone responsible for themselves. I am a strong proponent of … if you don't pay taxes, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Allowing a NON-TAX Payer to vote into office people that will impose even bigger burdens on existing tax payers is ludicrous.

You've heard the saying … No Good Deed goes Unpunished …. I'm tired of being punished and now forced to accept even more punishment if I want to better my life.

taxfree4
05-07-2016, 08:19 PM
Democrats expect their candidates not to fulfill promises to the public as long as they elect liberals to the Supreme and Federal Courts. That is the only way liberals can implement their twisted philosophy, ideas and anti-American deconstruction plans. It is the only way they can circumvent the will of the people whether it is gay marriage, gun rights, grown men in dresses following little girls into the bathroom. Because when left up to a vote of the people it is rejected every single time.

Republicans and Conservatives are held to a higher standard by their voters because promises mean things to them and betrayal is taken very seriously alla "Read my lips, no new taxes" the former pedophile in Chief George H.W. Bush (read Cathy O'Brien's "Transformation of America" for that explanation).

Liberals are experts at infiltrating, then occupying, formerly mainstream establishments whether it be political parties, city councils, newspapers, school boards, government agencies, news organizations etc. and completely transforming them into left-wing radical havens, veiled in milquetoast facades, but behind the scenes are nothing more than radical machines hell bent on getting their twisted philosophies woven into every aspect of society.

The first thing Trump should do is nominate Ted Cruz for the Supreme Court and nicely threaten every Republican senator that if they don't vote "yea" he will personally finance, through a SuperPac, their defeat come election time. Ginsburg should be kicking any month now and that will open up another seat to go to another Conservative. That'll be a 6 to 3 rubberstamp decision for the Conservatives every single time. Liberals will be throwing themselves off the Capitol.

BTW, good luck UK with your Muslim mayor, prepare yourself for Sharia Law within a decade. With all this radical Muslim extremism going on the next time I hear someone knocking the Crusades I'll give ISIS your home address.

Onward Christian Soldier

MisterB
05-07-2016, 08:30 PM
A country is a reflection of the culture and laws that have arisen.
Despite attempts by folks to identify this as a Christian nation, it is not, which is why it is great.
It specifically is not governed by mullahs or shariah or popes or any of that BS. "under god was added in 1954".
We've been absorbing immigrants since the beginning, but there has always been a path to citizenship, and it was not a path you traveled by foot, at night.
Our limited resources, resources for citizens, have been stretched and stretched. You can only stretch something so far until it breaks.
It's a shame that so many other countries haven't learned how to get their shit together. Poor Europe, they've absorbed a lot of "refugees" and their culture and worlds are crumbling under the weight.
We're next unless something changes.
Killary is pro-shariah. No. Effing. Way.
Kick her the guck out of any political office right now.

taxfree4
05-07-2016, 09:15 PM
A country is a reflection of the culture and laws that have arisen.
Despite attempts by folks to identify this as a Christian nation, it is not, which is why it is great.
It specifically is not governed by mullahs or shariah or popes or any of that BS. "under god was added in 1954".
We've been absorbing immigrants since the beginning, but there has always been a path to citizenship, and it was not a path you traveled by foot, at night.
Our limited resources, resources for citizens, have been stretched and stretched. You can only stretch something so far until it breaks.
It's a shame that so many other countries haven't learned how to get their shit together. Poor Europe, they've absorbed a lot of "refugees" and their culture and worlds are crumbling under the weight.
We're next unless something changes.
Killary is pro-shariah. No. Effing. Way.
Kick her the guck out of any political office right now.

I will take issue with the statement this isn't a Christian Nation. After recapturing Granada, Spain from the Muslims, after 700+ years of rule on the Iberian Peninsula and signing the Treaty of Granada, King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella financed Columbus to seek out new land for Catholics to live in peace, Father Martin Luther hadnt been born yet.The first person off Columbus' Santa Maria (Holy Mary) was a priest with a crucifix consecrating every piece of land they ventured to including America.

Fast forward to the first Thanksgiving Proclamation of the Second Continental Congress of 1777:

FOR AS MUCH as it is the indispensable Duty of all Men to adore the superintending Providence of Almighty God; to acknowledge with Gratitude their Obligation to him for Benefits received, and to implore such farther Blessings as they stand in Need of: And it having pleased him in his abundant Mercy, not only to continue to us the innumerable Bounties of his common Providence; but also to smile upon us in the Prosecution of a just and necessary War, for the Defense and Establishment of our unalienable Rights and Liberties; particularly in that he hath been pleased, in so great a Measure, to prosper the Means used for the Support of our Troops, and to crown our Arms with most signal success:

It is therefore recommended to the legislative or executive Powers of these UNITED STATES to set apart THURSDAY, the eighteenth Day of December next, for SOLEMN THANKSGIVING and PRAISE: That at one Time and with one Voice, the good People may express the grateful Feelings of their Hearts, and consecrate themselves to the Service of their Divine Benefactor; and that, together with their sincere Acknowledgments and Offerings, they may join the penitent Confession of their manifold Sins, whereby they had forfeited every Favor; and their humble and earnest Supplication that it may please GOD through the Merits of JESUS CHRIST, mercifully to forgive and blot them out of Remembrance; That it may please him graciously to afford his Blessing on the Governments of these States respectively, and prosper the public Council of the whole: To inspire our Commanders, both by Land and Sea, and all under them, with that Wisdom and Fortitude which may render them fit Instruments, under the Providence of Almighty GOD, to secure for these United States, the greatest of all human Blessings, INDEPENDENCE and PEACE: That it may please him, to prosper the Trade and Manufactures of the People, and the Labor of the Husbandman, that our Land may yield its Increase: To take Schools and Seminaries of Education, so necessary for cultivating the Principles of true Liberty, Virtue and Piety, under his nurturing Hand; and to prosper the Means of Religion, for the promotion and enlargement of that Kingdom, which consisteth "in Righteousness, Peace and Joy in the Holy Ghost.

And it is further recommended, That servile Labor, and such Recreation, as, though at other Times innocent, may be unbecoming the Purpose of this Appointment, be omitted on so solemn an Occasion.

Our judicial system and our commerce world (UCC) is all based on Canon Law. You think the US Capitol is fashioned after the Vatican by accident?

77% of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Congress opens up the legislative session with a prayer by a chaplain and the Constitution gives them the authority to elect one. This country is Catholic in origin and solidly Christian in identity no matter what the media or anyone else tries to tell you.

shooter
05-07-2016, 09:39 PM
I hope the Clintons are done after this debacle. First Bill and now Hill. Its a travesty in the making. The whole thing makes me sick. And then the possibility she could win is really good. I know Tax thinks there is no way. I think its probable. Tax has more faith in the American people than I do. I think there is 52% of the voters out there that only care about what their country can do for them. Believe me I'm doing everything I can in my small world to prove myself wrong. I think it comes down to Morality and Integrity. Hillary.has none. She should be serving jail time. If Trump prevails we may see that day.

ths61
05-08-2016, 12:10 AM
77% of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Congress opens up the legislative session with a prayer by a chaplain and the Constitution gives them the authority to elect one. This country is Catholic in origin and solidly Christian in identity no matter what the media or anyone else tries to tell you.

BHO has been working hard to change 100's of years of American Christianity. He has internationally disgraced America.

U.S. House of Representatives Bows to Allah as Muslim Imam Delivers ‘Prayer’

u-s-house-of-representatives-bows-to-allah-as-muslim-imam-delivers-prayer (http://toprightnews.com/u-s-house-of-representatives-bows-to-allah-as-muslim-imam-delivers-prayer/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_z01cBnLbo

First Muslim Congressman Insists on Using Koran for Ceremonial Swearing-In

first-muslim-congressman-insists-on-using-koran-for-ceremonial-swearing-in (http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/12/02/first-muslim-congressman-insists-on-using-koran-for-ceremonial-swearing-in.html)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTpWW54VJDI

BHO's Freakhouse:

MisterB
05-08-2016, 01:42 AM
Tax, since it wasn't even brought up in 1776 they had to shoehorn it in later. I just did a search through the Constitution:
Jesus-0,
God-0
religion-0
church-0,
religious-1(but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.)
christian-0
Lord-1(Year of our Lord)
Doesn't look like the founding fathers were very interested in religion mixed into politics, eh?

Everyone believes their religion or even their version of a similar religion is the right one and everyone else is going to Hell or is at least on the wrong path.
You can certainly believe what you want and search history for words that support your argument, look closer and you'll see that separation of church and state is a great idea and a country is better served by laws that deal with human issues.
There are plenty of governments in the Middle East that are tied to their religion and it hasn't worked out well for them.
OTOH, the arguments about Christianity being bad have to look waaaay back or find tiny, tiny outliers of the faith engaged in antisocial activities. One needs only look at the headlines to find something about Islam.
Everybody has their beliefs, usually indoctrinated by their parents, and are entitled to them. Some are more extreme than others and there are many Islamic practices that are not acceptable here in the US.

One thing I've learned is that NOBODY is gonna change Tax's mind, so I'm not gonna try. Don't want to see a full page copy/paste or video saying that the illuminati removed all references to Jesus from the Constitution or the Masons got a hold of it, this thread is about Trump.
He's certainly the chaos we need to shake things up. Eventually there will be nothing left of the US if we continue as-is.

taxfree4
05-08-2016, 03:01 AM
Tax, since it wasn't even brought up in 1776 they had to shoehorn it in later. I just did a search through the Constitution:
Jesus-0,
God-0
religion-0
church-0,
religious-1(but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.)
christian-0
Lord-1(Year of our Lord)
Doesn't look like the founding fathers were very interested in religion mixed into politics, eh?

Everyone believes their religion or even their version of a similar religion is the right one and everyone else is going to Hell or is at least on the wrong path.
You can certainly believe what you want and search history for words that support your argument, look closer and you'll see that separation of church and state is a great idea and a country is better served by laws that deal with human issues.
There are plenty of governments in the Middle East that are tied to their religion and it hasn't worked out well for them.
OTOH, the arguments about Christianity being bad have to look waaaay back or find tiny, tiny outliers of the faith engaged in antisocial activities. One needs only look at the headlines to find something about Islam.
Everybody has their beliefs, usually indoctrinated by their parents, and are entitled to them. Some are more extreme than others and there are many Islamic practices that are not acceptable here in the US.

One thing I've learned is that NOBODY is gonna change Tax's mind, so I'm not gonna try. Don't want to see a full page copy/paste or video saying that the illuminati removed all references to Jesus from the Constitution or the Masons got a hold of it, this thread is about Trump.
He's certainly the chaos we need to shake things up. Eventually there will be nothing left of the US if we continue as-is.

"Make America Great Again" (So you're not hijacking the thread)

Article VII of the Constitution "The Year of our Lord One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty Seven" that was "shoehorned" in 13 years later, 1789."Make America Great Again"

The first constitution, Articles of Confederation, started being drafted in July of 1776, by the Masonic Illuminatists the Second Continental Congress, and concludes with "Done at Philadelphia in the State of Pennsylvania the ninth day of July in the Year of our Lord One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy-Eight, and in the Third Year of the independence of America. "Make America Great Again"

The myth of Church and State, never mentioned in the Constitution, is just that. If you've ever gone to a wedding in church the last thing the priest or minister says is "By the power vested in me by the STATE of..." Not Jesus Christ, the Church, the Pope, God but the STATE. Vested is a very specific term in commerce, and marriage is commerce, meaning: held completely, permanently and inalienably. Why is an agent for the STATE, dressed in religious garb, presiding in a church marrying people vested in power by the STATE. "Make America Great Again"

One last fact: The existence of God has never been defined, dogmatically, in Canon law or any other document in the Church because some things were understood without explanation, yet over one billion people, and that's just us crazy Papists, believe in a Christ who is part of a Trinity and the Son of a God that's not defined. In this age of having to broadcast our political, religious, sexual preferences, relationships et. al. on bumper stickers, facebook, hats, t-shirts it's hard for people to realize years ago people walked with a very private countenance of their faith and although not outwardly dramatic in dress, deed and writings were inwardly just as vigorous in their faith. "Make America Great Again"

Written here on this Christian Forum the 8th day of May in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Sixteen

"Make America Great Again"

taxfree4
05-08-2016, 03:05 AM
BHO has been working hard to change 100's of years of American Christianity. He has internationally disgraced America.

U.S. House of Representatives Bows to Allah as Muslim Imam Delivers ‘Prayer’

u-s-house-of-representatives-bows-to-allah-as-muslim-imam-delivers-prayer (http://toprightnews.com/u-s-house-of-representatives-bows-to-allah-as-muslim-imam-delivers-prayer/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_z01cBnLbo

First Muslim Congressman Insists on Using Koran for Ceremonial Swearing-In

first-muslim-congressman-insists-on-using-koran-for-ceremonial-swearing-in (http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/12/02/first-muslim-congressman-insists-on-using-koran-for-ceremonial-swearing-in.html)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTpWW54VJDI

BHO's Freakhouse:

So they slipped one by us, a worm in an apple doesn't change what an apple is. "Make America Great Again"

Written here on this Christian Forum the 8th day of May in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Sixteen

taxfree4
05-08-2016, 04:04 AM
I hope the Clintons are done after this debacle. First Bill and now Hill. Its a travesty in the making. The whole thing makes me sick. And then the possibility she could win is really good. I know Tax thinks there is no way. I think its probable. Tax has more faith in the American people than I do. I think there is 52% of the voters out there that only care about what their country can do for them. Believe me I'm doing everything I can in my small world to prove myself wrong. I think it comes down to Morality and Integrity. Hillary.has none. She should be serving jail time. If Trump prevails we may see that day.

Don't worry shooter this will be like shooting ducks in a barrel. Trump will win in a landslide larger than Reagan. Listen to this trainwreck, the racism starts at :36.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWRoEpYuHwI

She gets away with this because Liberals get a pass on racism, this bitch should have just worn black face while she was saying this.

shooter
05-08-2016, 04:19 AM
I hope you're right buddy. Trump is the first chance we have had in years. Hopefully we don't blow it.

taxfree4
05-08-2016, 04:50 AM

Bob Penn
05-08-2016, 06:07 AM
I read here the people have spoken with their votes. Now I see the opposition to, Trump, are mainly the so called "conservative party leaders" who run the republican party. Maybe the real enemy isn't the liberals it's the party Gods that cause all the problems within our government and nothing gets done to help the voters who continually re-elect them under their conservative banner!
Then again the same can be said of the liberal party!
The parties depend on stupid masses to wave flags and ignore the results!

choptop
05-08-2016, 06:12 AM
Don't worry shooter this will be like shooting ducks in a barrel. Trump will win in a landslide larger than Reagan. Listen to this trainwreck, the racism starts at :36.

She gets away with this because Liberals get a pass on racism, this bitch should have just worn black face while she was saying this.

Most any female voice, whispering in my ear, after a night of a few to many adult beverages, would be heavenly unless it was Swillary's or Caitlin's:yikes:, that would be waking up to pure hell.:icon_evil:

willtill
05-08-2016, 06:13 AM

What a breath of fresh air. :icon_cool:

http://i67.tinypic.com/alhyu1.jpg

So different from the hateful monster that is currently occupying that position. :icon_rolleyes:

choptop
05-08-2016, 06:34 AM
True dat:icon_lol:

jaygollner
05-08-2016, 06:47 AM
Just Sayin

taxfree4
05-08-2016, 11:56 AM
Just Sayin

That doesn't make any sense, it may look great on a bumper sticker, but it is ignorant of the fact that in the Bill of Rights the very first amendment was the demand that the new government cannot prohibit the free exercise of religion. It established a constitutional right to basically pray any way you want without the government telling you what to pray, like King George's Church of England.

Go Trump

taxfree4
05-08-2016, 12:06 PM
What a breath of fresh air. :icon_cool:

http://i67.tinypic.com/alhyu1.jpg

So different from the hateful monster that is currently occupying that position. :icon_rolleyes:

She drives men and beasts, I repeat myself, CRAZY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-oAaElViaU

"Make America Great again"

Darren
05-08-2016, 01:40 PM
I haven't seen you ask why our current president has not delivered on his promises. I recall how everyone in Europe had a WOODIE - HARD ON for our current Leader, Europe was fast in awarding our dear leader the Nobel Peace Prize …. How foolish and how stupid … call it European premature ejaculation. Many around the world laughed.

This country is more divided then before he became president, he has done more to divide us and impose burdens on some but not others hence the resentment of many.

I too have lived in several countries. That has nothing to do with my personal experience of daily life here in the USA, I personally don't care to hear from any non tax paying resident attempting to be critical of someone that is offering to make this country great again and make everyone responsible for themselves. I am a strong proponent of … if you don't pay taxes, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Allowing a NON-TAX Payer to vote into office people that will impose even bigger burdens on existing tax payers is ludicrous.

You've heard the saying … No Good Deed goes Unpunished …. I'm tired of being punished and now forced to accept even more punishment if I want to better my life.

So far all we've heard from Trump has been sound bite with little or no substance to them, my comment was simply now we will get to hear more about how he plans to put then into effect, nothing more. There was no hypocrisy in that.

jaygollner
05-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Your almost right about the first amendment, what it says is that there can not be an official American religion and that you can worship any god you care to. Those wise old chaps knew a thing or two about religious persecution and were determined to not have any of it. So you can exercise your religion almost any way you want, except for ways clearly illegal like performing human sacrifice, smoking pot, etc.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

That doesn't make any sense, it may look great on a bumper sticker, but it is ignorant of the fact that in the Bill of Rights the very first amendment was the demand that the new government cannot prohibit the free exercise of religion. It established a constitutional right to basically pray any way you want without the government telling you what to pray, like King George's Church of England.

Go Trump

jaygollner
05-08-2016, 02:32 PM
A little Mothers day humor.

taxfree4
05-08-2016, 02:46 PM
So far all we've heard from Trump has been sound bite with little or no substance to them, my comment was simply now we will get to hear more about how he plans to put then into effect, nothing more. There was no hypocrisy in that.

"Socially" minded individuals only hear the dog whistle terms of free medical, blame the rich, tax the achievers to give to the lazy and all men are rapists. If you read the thread you will read Trump's specific details but why let the facts get in the way. On the other hand, Hillary has laid out a very specific agenda, let's hear from this well laid out agenda that she plans to guide this nation:

taxfree4
05-08-2016, 02:59 PM
Your almost right about the first amendment, what it says is that there can not be an official American religion and that you can worship any god you care to. Those wise old chaps knew a thing or two about religious persecution and were determined to not have any of it. So you can exercise your religion almost any way you want, except for ways clearly illegal like performing human sacrifice, smoking pot, etc.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

You're saying the same thing, if there is no official American religion then it's telling the government, being the Bill of Rights was protection against the government dictate, you have the Constitutional Right to exercise any religion you choose. My point is that your bumper sticker assertion that my freedom of religion ends where your constitutional right begins doesn't make sense when freedom of religion IS a Constitutional Right.

jaygollner
05-08-2016, 06:17 PM
You're saying the same thing, if there is no official American religion then it's telling the government, being the Bill of Rights was protection against the government dictate, you have the Constitutional Right to exercise any religion you choose. My point is that your bumper sticker assertion that my freedom of religion ends where your constitutional right begins doesn't make sense when freedom of religion IS a Constitutional Right.

Your religion cannot dictate how I live my life, that is the message of my original post. Many would try to impose their morals which are based on their religious upbringing on others. You perhaps believe that your religion allows you to discriminate against gays or people of color but the law says otherwise. So I stand by my assertion that your freedom of religion ends where my constitutional rights begin, so no matter what you can't make me eat Kosher unless that's what I want to eat.

taxfree4
05-08-2016, 07:37 PM
Your religion cannot dictate how I live my life, that is the message of my original post. Many would try to impose their morals which are based on their religious upbringing on others. You perhaps believe that your religion allows you to discriminate against gays or people of color but the law says otherwise. So I stand by my assertion that your freedom of religion ends where my constitutional rights begin, so no matter what you can't make me eat Kosher unless that's what I want to eat.

What? One more time, freedom of religion is a constitutional right. How transsexuals following little girls into the bathroom got into the discussion I don't know. Actually it's homosexuals that are trying to force the Church to accept their lifestyle, and we won't, specifically, because of Canon Law and, more importantly, our constitutional right, you got it bass ackwards. You don't want eat Kosher don't, no skin off my brisket. The Catholic Church has more people of color in it than the Liberal, lillywhite, racist Academy Awards of the last two years. Liberals are the true racists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI

Donald Trump will unite all the people Democrats, Republicans, Commies, homos, lipstick lesbians (not the bull daggers), swingers and even bisexuals, no trannies though.

Let's "Make America Great Again"

Written and posted on this Christian forum on this 8th day of Our Lord Jesus Christ Two Thousand and Sixteen

Darren
05-08-2016, 09:35 PM
"Socially" minded individuals only hear the dog whistle terms of free medical, blame the rich, tax the achievers to give to the lazy and all men are rapists. If you read the thread you will read Trump's specific details but why let the facts get in the way. On the other hand, Hillary has laid out a very specific agenda, let's hear from this well laid out agenda that she plans to guide this nation:

Hillary should be prosecuted at the very least for the email mess she got herself into. Honestly if it comes down to Hillary v Trump, the voters are between a rock and a hard place. I've read the thread and not sure where the information comes from, because in the interviews I've seen, he's been pretty vague. Not saying I've watch every interview or debate, so quite possible I've missed something. I just assumed that now he is the clear contender (if he gets ratified) he will spend more time on the specifics, and that for me is interesting.

ths61
05-08-2016, 11:24 PM
Hillary should be prosecuted at the very least for the email mess she got herself into. Honestly if it comes down to Hillary v Trump, the voters are between a rock and a hard place. I've read the thread and not sure where the information comes from, because in the interviews I've seen, he's been pretty vague. Not saying I've watch every interview or debate, so quite possible I've missed something. I just assumed that now he is the clear contender (if he gets ratified) he will spend more time on the specifics, and that for me is interesting.

If you are confused, uninformed or misinformed, you can read his consolidated positions here:

Read Trump's positions here. ("https://www.donaldjtrump.com/)

taxfree4
05-09-2016, 02:55 AM

"Hillary should be prosecuted at the very least for the email mess she got herself into." I think we may have a breakthrough Darren. That admission tells me that you at least have a fundamental objective way of looking at things. Don't forget debates and campaigning are for giving the general public an idea where the candidate stands on various subjects without specifics. As the field whittles down to one on one then things start to get more specific.

Hilliary wants unlimited illegals aliens, or as I call them future Democratic voters, invading and making them immediately eligible for food stamps, free housing, cell phones, monthly cash payments, free medical, free schools---forever--- without ever saying how she will pay for this. As it stands we have around 40 million illegals, with about 1-2 million a year pouring in. Let's say half, and that's conservative, are on public assistance, on a $2000 a month total compensation. That's 40 billion dollars a month 480 billion dollars a year (the 2015 total Canadian Federal Budget for 2015 was 290 billion), 1 trillion 920 billion dollars over a 4 year presidential term. Where does she say she is getting the money? Now that is one program in one little corner of the budget. You then have:
Social Security payments ( Legal Americans who actually worked all their lives contributing to the program)
Defense
Education
Health care
Pensions
Interest on the debt
Transportation
Federal Prison System (which houses many illegals) etc. etc. etc.

Trump says he'll build a wall, around 20 billion, have Mexico pay for it. Once you stop the hemorrhage of illegals pouring in then you can concentrate on the illegal felons here collecting free money. Great leaders don't get in the dirt themselves and do it, they pick talented people to delegate responsibilities to get the job done. Who can say that Trump doesn't know how to pick talent running a massive multi-billion dollar, worldwide organization.

choptop
05-09-2016, 04:35 AM
I believe Trump ran, initially, as a bit of a joke and because he is Trump, and can. His popularity swelled, message caught on and he is were he is at today. He may be some what bombastic but he is no dummy and his non political self is refreshing. I believe we will see a somewhat "new" Donald when he becomes the official presidential candidate when and if they let him. He will surround himself w/the best and hopefully start bringing us back from the brink of were ever they have us at. As far as Swillary goes, for the life of me and were we are at now, in our countries history, I do not know how a person could even consider voting for such a waste of skin, story changing, lying POS like her. I can kind of understand the younger Americans getting behind her, they haven't lived the years and seen the changes, certainly not all good and lived threw what politicians have put us/this country threw in their effort to mold us into what they feel "we" should be.
Both political parties suck and will always put their interests before ours, their little bubble that they live in is not based on our reality and they do not have a clue about where we are coming from.
I would be willing to bet my F6b and I love my 6, that Swillery will never be prosecuted, at least to the extent that it will meaningfully harm her campaign and even if their was some miracle that sent her to prison, their would be many, many party diehards:banghead: that would still be ready and willing to vote for her as president. God help us all.

Darren
05-09-2016, 10:01 PM
"Hillary should be prosecuted at the very least for the email mess she got herself into." I think we may have a breakthrough Darren. That admission tells me that you at least have a fundamental objective way of looking at things. Don't forget debates and campaigning are for giving the general public an idea where the candidate stands on various subjects without specifics. As the field whittles down to one on one then things start to get more specific.

If you go back to my original statement I actually said now that he is the only runner it will be interesting to see him explain how he plans to achieve the things he has stated he will do.

I am very objective that's why I want to see him explain things before making my mind up about him, as the only knowledge of him prior to the election was from The Apprentice, which quite frankly makes him look like a buffoon.

I did watch a recent ABC interview with Trump, during which he was asked what he intended to do to lower the national debt. His reply was that he would re-negotiate the loans with China to lower the interest rate. Sound idea I thought. Then he went on to say that they would listen to him because the Chinese were his friends and they knew they were cheating America. Not such a good response. Currently the Chinese are experiencing an economic downturn and would use this in any negotiations to leverage themselves a more beneficial trade deal.

ths61
05-09-2016, 10:34 PM
If you go back to my original statement I actually said now that he is the only runner it will be interesting to see him explain how he plans to achieve the things he has stated he will do.

Read Trump's plans here. ("https://www.donaldjtrump.com/)

I am very objective that's why I want to see him explain things before making my mind up about him, as the only knowledge of him prior to the election was from The Apprentice, which quite frankly makes him look like a buffoon.

Read Trump's explanations here. ("https://www.donaldjtrump.com/)

I did watch a recent ABC interview with Trump, during which he was asked what he intended to do to lower the national debt. His reply was that he would re-negotiate the loans with China to lower the interest rate. Sound idea I thought. Then he went on to say that they would listen to him because the Chinese were his friends and they knew they were cheating America. Not such a good response. Currently the Chinese are experiencing an economic downturn and would use this in any negotiations to leverage themselves a more beneficial trade deal.

And if that doesn't work:

taxfree4
05-10-2016, 04:00 AM

That is not as far fetched as it seems, asians are very different than Americans when it comes to business relationships. They put a very high priority on trust and value long, established commerce. They have no trust in this president, or his administration therefore no need to be the only one conducting honest trade, most importantly, they know there are buffoons running this administration by the trade deals they sign. Like any negotiation you come in high and renegotiate to somewhere in the middle, however, when you're negotiating with idiots you double that and settle on your original high end bid, and China is dealing with idiots. Trump has had lifelong dealings in China and, more importantly, with the Chinese government, who know his ability to negotiate and honor his word.

He mentioned how they will devalue their currency in order to price our goods out of the market. He can institute a tariff which can be proportionate to the devaluation, place heavy tariffs on companies looking to relocate overseas simultaneously offering huge tax breaks and incentives to that same company to stay. There are a multitude of ways to do this except when you have incompetents running the show for 7 1/2 years, more worried about gay marriage and degenerates following little girls into bathrooms, then you have these ridiculous trade deals in place. China can't leverage a good deal being on an economic downturn because you can't demand anything when you negotiate from a point of weakness. The world wants the US to buy things from them and THAT is our negotiating power.

BTW What's Hillary's trade deal strategy?

This guy could have made one hell of a deal, it was the only reason I wanted to go to Canada

Brewdog
05-10-2016, 05:42 AM
Everything that goes on in our government is not what was intended when this nation was consecrated on sacred ground. A great shaking is coming to this nation.

GaTeach
05-10-2016, 06:29 AM

Every single word. Perfect Tony.

seadog
05-10-2016, 06:44 AM
And the other candidate was Mickey Mouse I know for a fact that on my voters card Mickey would get the check mark. I won't vote for a lying bitch for president.

taxfree4
05-11-2016, 09:44 AM
The whole Justice Department investigation question will, IMHO and political experience, be triggerred by one thing and one thing only. If these polls keep climbing that say Democratic voters, who are for Bernie, will not only refuse to vote for Hillary but will vote for Trump that'll be the trigger for Obama to nod to Loretta Lynch to start the prosecution process. Obama knows that the Party, and the retention of power, is the most important thing above all. He will get a phone call from Debbie Wasserman-Schultz for the go ahead as they have Biden, or another candidate, waiting in the wings. If she can somehow, I don't see how, turn that around then, and only then, Lynch will be told to stand down. The FBI will be forced to leak the damaging evidence, like she gave away drone locations, but the administration and their cheerleading squad, the media, will run cover for them. She is in the fight of not only of her political life, but her life and her very freedom.

Obama is the one who appointed her so if this thing starts to stink and she keeps losing these primary states it's telling the party, and Obama, that the people who are angry with her will also take their anger out in the general, by voting for Trump, and it will tarnish his legacy being he picked her for that position. This will be an interesting couple of weeks.

shooter
05-11-2016, 10:06 AM
Hillbilly Bull Dagger. Where do you come up with this stuff. I've been LMAO for five minutes. Made my day.

taxfree4
05-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Hillbilly Bull Dagger. Where do you come up with this stuff. I've been LMAO for five minutes. Made my day.

Where I come from everyone has a nickname, it just seemed appropriate. You usually use their name, I used her and her husband's, and either their occupation or a personality trait. Some of the guys I used to hang out with:

Up and Down Frank - elevator mechanic
Tommy Karate - self evident
Mikey Arms - Bodybuilder
Three B - Stood for Ball Buster Bernardo (his last name)

Make America Great Again

"taxfree4 you make me laugh my strudel off"

Steve 0080
05-11-2016, 09:40 PM
I am thinking this will be the biggest ever win for a Republican in our history...Trump in a land slide !!! I just don't know how anyone with the smallest of brains could vote for Killary.

willtill
05-12-2016, 02:53 AM
I am thinking this will be the biggest ever win for a Republican in our history...Trump in a land slide !!! I just don't know how anyone with the smallest of brains could vote for Killary.

Never underestimate the DNC and their smoke and mirrors. They have it down to an art. They've been riding herd with batchit crazy moonbats quite successfully over the decades.

taxfree4
05-12-2016, 03:42 AM

Steve, she has a very rabid, like they need a rabies shot, loyal and dedicated voting block.

shooter
05-12-2016, 06:21 AM
Never underestimate the DNC and their smoke and mirrors. They have it down to an art. They've been riding herd with batchit crazy moonbats quite successfully over the decades.

+1

taxfree4
05-16-2016, 04:54 PM
Rowanne Brewer Lane repudiates the hit piece on Trump saying the reporters promised it would a positive piece but they wind up manipulating her words, taking quotes out of context and turn it into a hit piece. Since we are talking about what happened in the 90's with Trump and women let's ask a man about his interaction with Hillary:

Vince did Hillary mistreat you in the 1990's

Vince

taxfree4
05-16-2016, 04:58 PM
Mr. Brown,

As far as your interactions with Hillary in the 90's were they pleasant?

Ron

Brewdog
05-16-2016, 07:17 PM

Shooter, Well said!! I totally agree and will help out too. I think he should start exposing which presidents were paid off by the Saudis. The list goes back to and including Bush41. People wonder why nothing changes. Rudy Giuliani announced in 2001 that the city received a check for ten million but let them know he couldn't be bought and tore it up. Trump said he will expose the Saudis roll in 9/11. I hope he does.

NEW YORK — Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani refused to accept a $10-million check Thursday from a nephew of Saudi Arabia's King Fahd for a World Trade Center relief fund after the prince urged the U.S. government to "adopt a more balanced stance toward the Palestinian cause."

We better take our country back now with this election. We are running out of time.

53driver
05-17-2016, 08:26 AM
...and now for something completely different: Children's book by Donald Trump

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/media/embed/84870597

Made me laugh.

MisterB
07-15-2016, 09:26 PM
Wife sent me this:
https://amp.twimg.com/v/9215dde7-1efe-4137-92ea-144e62736f9c

shooter
07-15-2016, 09:50 PM
Good clip B. This is a great thread. Lots of knowledge on this board. I wish our country as a whole was as knowledgeable as the people I'm reading here. Went back and read the whole thread again. Great info put forth by some very articulate MC riders.

stevenolts
07-16-2016, 06:19 AM
Those girls / guys look like a bunch of winners!!!
I sure would be proud to have them on my side.