PDA

View Full Version : OEM windshield

Old Ryder
05-09-2016, 09:22 AM
Well I got my OEM factory shield installed Saturday--Thanks Battoo!!!! My MRA spoiler is suppose to be here tomorrow so I have been riding it in the stock setup.

Say what you want---and it may just be my imagination---but this is a different bike in factory form. It may be the lack of wind resistance or it may just be the open line of site without the Madstad, but this is a different ride. Were it not for making the sound system useless, I would keep it this way. For a while during the warm weather anyway.

rdeady
05-10-2016, 09:36 PM
So you took the Madstad off and installed the little shield? and you are liking it? Heck i may have to put mine back on and try it for the summer

BadDawg
05-10-2016, 11:48 PM
I love my short shield but then I'm short. I actually have no problem hearing the tunes but my wife can't even tell it's on.

Old Ryder
05-11-2016, 05:19 AM
My MRA spoiler came in yesterday and I have not installed it yet. When I first got the bike the shield was the first thing to go. It was November and I didn't put 500 miles on it before switching it out. I thought I would give this setup a shot since I ditched contacts and am wearing glasses full time and a full or 3/4 helmet with a shield on it. I love trying different things.

willtill
05-11-2016, 06:36 AM
My MRA spoiler came in yesterday and I have not installed it yet. When I first got the bike the shield was the first thing to go. It was November and I didn't put 500 miles on it before switching it out. I thought I would give this setup a shot since I ditched contacts and am wearing glasses full time and a full or 3/4 helmet with a shield on it. I love trying different things.

Please post pic of the MRA mounted. And the riding experience...

I still have my OEM shorty as well. May install it later this early summer too. Agree with your sentiments regarding a different perception of the bike when riding with it.