PDA

View Full Version : Kuryaky risers

stevenolts
05-11-2016, 07:13 AM
This is probably a dumb question but here goes anyway.

I have the Kuryakyn risers installed which bring the bars up 1" and back 2". I need the bars to go about 1" up and back 2" more inches. I have heard that some of you keep your risers with the Helibars. Can I add another set of riser on top of the other risers?

I don't know if this would even physically work. My concern is that the 1st set of risers added more flex to my bars and adding a 2nd set would make the flex even worse.

This would be a lot cheaper than $800.00 for Helibars.
Steve

stevenolts
05-11-2016, 07:14 AM
Are there other risers that move the bars 2" to 3" up and 4" to 6" back?
Steve

Slammd
05-12-2016, 06:10 AM
Well I'm not really answering your question but more like jumping on your bandwagon with a few comments. Being quite short myself, I too am looking for a solution that will bring the handlebars back a good bit. FWIW, I recently contacted Helibars to understand the true adjustability of the bars relative to their claims. My biggest concern was adjusting the handlebars to the maximum pullback position and compromising grip height. They informed me that the bars would provide a true 4" of pullback and maintain a grip height position slightly higher than stock. others have mentioned/inquired in other posts, and I too have pondered, the combination of risers with Helibars to increase pullback even further. Between wanting to keep my stock seat and dealing with my T-Rex arms I'm also looking for options.