PDA

View Full Version : Anesthesia

willtill
05-12-2016, 06:24 PM
Just had a procedure completed today and am at home resting now... I can see why they tell you not to drive or sign legal paperwork for the rest of the day :icon_lol: I have spent countless times editing posts here and on another forum since I got home.

You may feel fine... but your mind, eyes, and fingers don't seem to synchronize very well :shock:

taxfree4
05-12-2016, 06:42 PM
Anesthesia is God's way of saying "Now that didn't hurt did it?"

blueverclear
05-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Just had a procedure completed today and am at home resting now... I can see why they tell you not to drive or sign legal paperwork for the rest of the day :icon_lol: I have spent countless times editing posts here and on another forum since I got home.

You may feel fine... but your mind, eyes, and fingers don't seem to synchronize very well :shock:

Glad you're doing ok, try to rest up and dont do too much!

shooter
05-12-2016, 07:39 PM
Be good to yourself the next few days Will. Hope everything is OK. Get some rest buddy.

seadog
05-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Be good to yourself the next few days Will. Hope everything is OK. Get some rest buddy.

What you think you have to get done will be there for you when your ready, don't push it, just rest and let your body heal without giving it any grief.

Pap
05-12-2016, 08:52 PM
Rest up and heal well. Summer is taking it's time getting here, so don't push it too much!

ths61
05-12-2016, 09:00 PM
... I can see why they tell you not to drive or sign legal paperwork for the rest of the day :icon_lol: ...

As they have you sign your legal release of liability forms .... :icon_wink: