PDA

View Full Version : Y'all be careful out there.

Pap
05-12-2016, 09:29 PM
http://www.news4jax.com/traffic/7-motorcyclists-killed-in-9-days-on-northeast-florida-roads

I was down there for Daytona Bike Week. Cagers are crazy there.
Be careful!

willtill
05-13-2016, 07:28 AM
http://www.news4jax.com/traffic/7-motorcyclists-killed-in-9-days-on-northeast-florida-roads

I was down there for Daytona Bike Week. Cagers are crazy there.
Be careful!

Four of the eight motorcyclist deaths were apparently/allegedly caused by failure to yield from another vehicle. Most likely the vehicles(s) did not see them coming.

Not knowing if they didn't have them; just want to remark that Headlight Modulators in these four scenarios may/would have given them better visibility, and subsequent yielding by the vehicles they crashed into.

Few things pucker me up; as much as approaching a vehicle waiting/getting to make a left turn in front of me. :shock: Totally on guard and ready to either hit brakes -or- swerve if necessary; depending on additional oncoming traffic.

wjduke
05-13-2016, 08:25 AM
Four of the eight motorcyclist deaths were apparently/allegedly caused by failure to yield from another vehicle. Most likely the vehicles(s) did not see them coming.

Not knowing if they didn't have them; just want to remark that Headlight Modulators in these four scenarios may/would have given them better visibility, and subsequent yielding by the vehicles they crashed into.

Few things pucker me up; as much as approaching a vehicle waiting/getting to make a left turn in front of me. :shock: Totally on guard and ready to either hit brakes -or- swerve if necessary; depending on additional oncoming traffic.

Just last night....one approaching from my left and inching over the yellow line, and two from the right inching out like they're missing out on a free buffet. That's how I got hit 2 years ago. It's bad out there.

Wing'n it
05-13-2016, 09:38 AM
Florida is nuts even if you in another cage!!