PDA

View Full Version : Windshield swap at annual rally?

Audiochris90
05-17-2016, 08:30 AM
Hey as a newbee with the F6b im always looking for the best combination of looks vs function on the windshield. Would anyone be interested in trading shields for a while at the rally in Russellville? I have a Clearview sport tour 14 w/vent and recuve, but would like to try a klockwerks.

Penguin
05-17-2016, 10:30 AM
How do you like the Clearview. Your opinion please. I am thinking of ordering one. Thanks.

Patch
05-17-2016, 10:41 AM
I have a Klockwerks I could pack and send to you if you just want to test and see if you like it. All I ask is that you cover shipping. I use it when it gets hot out, but at the moment I'm using a 16" Clearview dark with vent. I'll post a photo of it tonight when I get home so you can see the condition and size. PM me if interested.

Penguin
05-17-2016, 10:56 AM
I have a Klockwerks I could pack and send to you if you just want to test and see if you like it. All I ask is that you cover shipping. I use it when it gets hot out, but at the moment I'm using a 16" Clearview dark with vent. I'll post a photo of it tonight when I get home so you can see the condition and size. PM me if interested.

Thanks Patch I will consider your offer. That is very nice of you. :039:

Audiochris90
05-17-2016, 11:17 AM
How do you like the Clearview. Your opinion please. I am thinking of ordering one. Thanks.

It works well but all i have to compair is the stock so thats why when we are all together we could swap and test, each is different for rider size and seat selection. I think anyone showing up with a klockwerks would be a popular dude if they are game to letting someone borrow their shield for a spin.