PDA

View Full Version : Seat search

JGF6B
05-17-2016, 09:16 AM
I'm interested in checking out a Corbin dual tour saddle or a Mustang seat. If anybody in MA, southern NH, or northern CT has one on their F6B and is willing to show it off, please let me know. I'm willing to take a ride to learn.

DMAGOLDRDR
05-17-2016, 10:18 AM
I'm interested in checking out a Corbin dual tour saddle or a Mustang seat. If anybody in MA, southern NH, or northern CT has one on their F6B and is willing to show it off, please let me know. I'm willing to take a ride to learn.

I have a Corbin on the bike.
I also have a Mustang seat and a stock seat with a Utopia Backrest installed, both for sale.
You are welcome to ride to CT and try all three...

Dan A.
Danbury CT

JGF6B
05-17-2016, 12:03 PM
I have a Corbin on the bike.
I also have a Mustang seat and a stock seat with a Utopia Backrest installed, both for sale.
You are welcome to ride to CT and try all three...

Dan A.
Danbury CT

Thanks for the offer Dan.
I'll PM you in a few.

1951vbs
05-17-2016, 07:54 PM

Mustang is in Three Rivers Mass. I am sure you could ride in and try one!:icon_lol:

JGF6B
05-18-2016, 04:41 AM
Mustang is in Three Rivers Mass. I am sure you could ride in and try one!:icon_lol:

Thanks, I did not know they were located in MA!

Bob Penn
05-18-2016, 05:59 AM
If your really don't mind taking a ride, check out the thread under trips and rides, "NE meet and great" we'er having a ride this weekend. A number of us will be there with various seats. I'm sure most of us would let you straddle our bikes to test the different seats. In fact we have one rider coming down from your state. wjduke, that I'm sure wouldn't mine your company on the way down. Send him a PM if your interested.

wjduke
05-18-2016, 06:11 AM
If your really don't mind taking a ride, check out the thread under trips and rides, "NE meet and great" we'er having a ride this weekend. A number of us will be there with various seats. I'm sure most of us would let you straddle our bikes to test the different seats. In fact we have one rider coming down from your state. wjduke, that I'm sure wouldn't mine your company on the way down. Send him a PM if your interested.

No problem on my end...the weather is going downhill though.

JGF6B
05-18-2016, 06:59 AM

I've seriously considered it but I don't think I can lose an entire weekend day right now. Perhaps later in the year.