PDA

View Full Version : Special thanks to Shooter!

stepbill
05-18-2016, 07:11 AM
I really hate to do this cause you all know how Shooter can be when you say something good about him but I just wanted to thank him for the help he gave me in installing my slip-on's. I had a hard time believing him that I could replace the mufflers without taking anything else off of the bike but dang if he wasn't right. The hardest part of the whole job was getting the tabs with rubber stoppers back into the heat shield. Thanks again Shooter, your a stand up guy :icon_doh:'partysmile' !

stroguy
05-18-2016, 07:16 AM
He's been doing slip-ons since he was a kid. Mom caught him once with hers and she flipped. Never seen a boy get that big a switch snapped over his rear.

wjduke
05-18-2016, 07:23 AM
I really hate to do this cause you all know how Shooter can be when you say something good about him but I just wanted to thank him for the help he gave me in installing my slip-on's. I had a hard time believing him that I could replace the mufflers without taking anything else off of the bike but dang if he wasn't right. The hardest part of the whole job was getting the tabs with rubber stoppers back into the heat shield. Thanks again Shooter, your a stand up guy :icon_doh:'partysmile' !

Yup, you did it now....:bowdown:

choptop
05-18-2016, 07:52 AM
He's been doing slip-ons since he was a kid. Mom caught him once with hers and she flipped. Never seen a boy get that big a switch snapped over his rear.

Well that's better than strap on's :yikes:, just saying.:icon_wink:

Pap
05-18-2016, 08:03 AM
C'mon guys, You know it's none of our business what he does on his own time. Given what has been going on in this world recently, we have learned that worse things have happened. Give the guy (we think) a break! :stirthepot: :duck:

Good job Shooter for helping out a friend in need!

Spiff215
05-18-2016, 12:05 PM
:poke::icon_laugh:

shooter
05-18-2016, 12:27 PM
HEY!! Shut up or I'll start going in the bathroom with your wife's and girlfriends. My President told me I could.:moon:

shooter
05-18-2016, 12:30 PM
Bill , you are very welcome. Stro , don't make me tell what was going on in Billy Carson's barn with you and his prize goat. That goat was bleating like a sheep with a wolf hot on its ass. Could hear it plumb down at the end of the road.

shooter
05-18-2016, 12:32 PM
Yup, you did it now....:bowdown:

I'll deal with you in September. I'm making a list.

wjduke
05-18-2016, 01:03 PM

You'll have a book by then

choptop
05-18-2016, 01:40 PM

Shouldn't that list be for December ?.angel':icon_tree:

shooter
05-18-2016, 02:04 PM
Nah , he's staying over at the house on his way to the rally. He will have about 1100 miles under his belt time he gets here. He's old. He will have to sleep. I'll get even then.

wjduke
05-18-2016, 02:21 PM
Nah , he's staying over at the house on his way to the rally. He will have about 1100 miles under his belt time he gets here. He's old. He will have to sleep. I'll get even then.

:wrong: