PDA

View Full Version : Kuryakyn risers

opas ride
05-21-2016, 03:43 PM
Thinking of maybe installing Kuryakyn risers on my F6B for a little better height from the bars...Not willing to spend the bucks for Heli-bars and only need a little more height..Any users have comments about these risers pro/con please post if you have time....Regards and ride safe..

LiamLahn
05-21-2016, 08:12 PM
Thinking of maybe installing Kuryakyn risers on my F6B for a little better height from the bars...Not willing to spend the bucks for Heli-bars and only need a little more height..Any users have comments about these risers pro/con please post if you have time....Regards and ride safe..

Evening Opa, I installed them on my beast and they made things much more comfortable for me. No longer need to consider further adjustment as far as I go...I'm 6' 1" hope that helps

tinknocker
05-22-2016, 08:22 AM
Same here the height makes a nice difference...my only complaint is the plastic cover over the handle bar bolts won't fit..no biggie though just my ocd

Bob Penn
05-22-2016, 08:53 AM
I put them on when I went to a Mustang seat. Made a big difference! They will give you not only a choice in height but also a choice of width and reach depending on how you bolt them up. Just make sure you read the directions more than once before you do the install.

opas ride
05-22-2016, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the responses...Have not yet decided on any mods as yet..As I only take shorter rides these days, if I get tired I just stop and rest for a few and then good to go.....At 76 years old I need to rest more often these days anyhow.....Ride safe