PDA

View Full Version : Vendor Donations

BLACKBETTY12
09-01-2013, 06:02 PM
I just got home from the 1st Annual F6B Rally in Franklin, NC. We had many of our forum vendors donate product for the event and I would like to say a big thank you to all of them!
Honda of Russellville
Rivco
Corbin
Bike MP3
BaggerShield
SuperBrace

Thank you all for your support!

timjoebob
09-01-2013, 06:08 PM
I wasn't there but agree wholeheartedly.

Let's see...

I bought my bike from Honda of Russellville... Check
I added a Corbin seat.................................. Check
I have a Baggershield.................................. Check

I'd say their sponsorship is working. Thanks folks.

BARRYS770
09-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Thanks to Honda of Russellville for the T-shirt I won as a door prize (Oldest Rider at the Rally). I'll wear it proudly at any M/C events that I attend in the future.

Also to Honda for the "Honda" ball cap.

And to Tony for the F6B T shirt.

Barry

Limbuck
09-01-2013, 07:42 PM
Amen on all the above. We appreciate our vendors. Thanks guys

imported_scottydi
09-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Also a big thanks to F4 Customs who donated a certificate good for one free windshield of choice. I cant wait to talk with them on Tuesday and get a new shield on the way.

Their selection of windshield for the F6B can be found here:

https://f4customs.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59_34

bigdew
09-02-2013, 06:10 PM
I also want to send a big Thank You out for the donations made for the Rally. Were some nice donations. I took home a nice Honda of Russelville T-Shirt and a Shirt from Tony for being the youngest rider out at the Rally. Great time this year and many good campfire stories.

Steve 0080
09-02-2013, 08:02 PM
I was fortune enough to " win " two gift certificates from Russellville Honda...and I am grateful as well !!!

Hornblower
09-03-2013, 10:17 AM
Let's see...thanks to Rivco for the $50 gift certificate, to CruzTools for the motorcycle tool kit, to Honda of Russellville for the cap, and to CruizerCustomizing for the shirt.

And vendors, let me say this...I believe you will find the F6B group a bit extraordinary in at least a couple of ways. First, they tend to be much more experienced than other groups in terms of number of bikes previously owned and in their desire to mod the bike. As a result, the contributions you have made to our first annual rally were money well spent. Thanks again!

Big Dawg
09-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Thanks to the vendors and the guys that worked their butt's off making this happen.:bowdown::clap2::clap2:

Phantom
09-05-2013, 08:05 PM
:rock:

I would like to Thank All of the Vendors and attendees for their contributions towards this Successful 2013 Rally.

Corbin for Donating Beautiful seats for this years event and leather key chains
F4Customs for a Windshield of Choice
Honda of Russelville for $600 in Gift Cards
Texas Cycle Chrome for the multiple accessories
SuperBrace donated 3 braces
Wingstuff for a new set of Bridgestone tires
CruiserCustomizing for Shirts and Tool Kits
BikeMP3 for 2 sets of FogLights and Large set of LED's
Rivco for Donating Aero Pegs and 2 $50 gift certificates
American HONDA Powersports for donating Hats
F6BEE donated 2 beautiful F6B emblems that go beneath the key
Progressive Suspension donated Springs
Ultimate Seats provided large Discount Certificates (Hold them until the seat are available)
F6B Shirts from this website
2 nights at the Hotel paid from auctioned items for one lucky attendee
Free admittance for 9 attendees at wheels through time museum paid from auctioned items
Saturday evening BBQ Dinner for everyone (and tent Beverages throughout the 4 days) paid from auctioned items

Some items were auctioned off to pay for the expenses and others were given away as raffle items and ....... I Thank ALL of the attendees for your assistance and your generosity at the end of saturdays dinner, your donations will make the 2014 Rally even better.

Once again .... Thank You ALL !!!!:cheers: