PDA

View Full Version : Finally out in the HOT weather

seadog
05-25-2016, 07:29 AM
We finally are getting some very decent riding weather up here in Michigan and I was out yesterday for a good ride, temp was showing 82 degrees, and while I was riding I saw what looked like a large crack in the road and as I got closer I realized it wasn't a crack but about a 7 foot long Blue Racer, I was by myself and nothing coming at me so I wheeled into the other lane just missing the snakes head by inches. Its been a while since I have seen one that long. Just a little excitement for the ride.

wjduke
05-25-2016, 08:15 AM
Finally getting a stretch of decent weather here. 80's for the next 4 day's, then 60's Sunday. As long as it doesn't rain much, no complaints. Wish you could say that in PA...hint hint Bob Penn!!!

JackB
05-25-2016, 09:34 AM
I riding the F6B to Grayling Mi this weekend for a Barb-A-Q. Is that close to you?
Hope that nice weather holes up.

seadog
05-25-2016, 03:17 PM
Don't know how much or where. Guess you will just have to watch the weather before you leave and hope for the best. Grayling is about 60 miles kind of NE of me. They have the bridge ripped out on the main drag thru town and that's a bit of a hassle if you have to go from the north end to the south end. If your coming up 131 that runs thru my home town. I will watch for the weather and give you an update. When are you leaving to come this way?

GaTeach
05-25-2016, 04:41 PM
Beautiful riding here. :)

Bob Penn
05-26-2016, 06:56 AM
Finally getting a stretch of decent weather here. 80's for the next 4 day's, then 60's Sunday. As long as it doesn't rain much, no complaints. Wish you could say that in PA...hint hint Bob Penn!!!

Heck mon, It was 82 and very sunny here in PA for yesterday's ride and according to the plan it will stay the same through next Wed. with only a few possibilities for what Zane Gray called "freshets" to cool things off to the mid 70's for perfect afternoon riding. It's like being in the islands Mon. :moon:

wjduke
05-26-2016, 07:21 AM
Heck mon, It was 82 and very sunny here in PA for yesterday's ride and according to the plan it will stay the same through next Wed. with only a few possibilities for what Zane Gray called "freshets" to cool things off to the mid 70's for perfect afternoon riding. It's like being in the islands Mon. :moon:

Based on that, you still planning a ride Sunday? Not the meet and greet, just a ride? I'll come out, not much going on this weekend.

RickW
05-26-2016, 11:20 AM
I riding the F6B to Grayling Mi this weekend for a Barb-A-Q. Is that close to you?
Hope that nice weather holes up.

We will also be riding up in Northern Michigan this weekend. Will be in Mio, (Mio Motel) on Saturday night.
Looks to be warm, maybe a shower or two spread in here or there.

JackB
05-26-2016, 11:42 AM
We will also be riding up in Northern Michigan this weekend. Will be in Mio, (Mio Motel) on Saturday night.
Looks to be warm, maybe a shower or two spread in here or there.

Be sure to wave as we past by each other.