ths61
05-31-2016, 12:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SrqxFVIsSc

Steve 0080
05-31-2016, 06:41 AM
Insane !!!!!!

Pap
05-31-2016, 07:42 AM
What the heck was going on? I hope they got that guy!

Big Dawg
05-31-2016, 07:56 AM
I saw that on the local news station here in Savannah, 'Ga. The reporter said the car driver was arrested shortly after
and that the two riders were carried to the hospital, not sure of their condition.

53driver
05-31-2016, 07:59 AM
Not sure what led up to that....but that is a direct attack.
If it was my bike, there would have been in all likelihood lead going down range.

Big Dawg
05-31-2016, 08:57 AM
At least 9 pieces of lead in rapid succession!

ths61
05-31-2016, 12:58 PM
The driver should have their license revoked and be charged with "assault with a deadly weapon" or "attempted murder with a deadly weapon".

UNDERWOOD EXTREME PENETRATORS VS BULLETPROOF GLASS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDvzul3rvTk

stroguy
05-31-2016, 01:13 PM
At a minimum it will be felony assault. Not the largest amount of time to deploy a handgun and start throwing lead downrange, but I sure would be following that douchebag.

ths61
05-31-2016, 01:20 PM
At a minimum it will be felony assault. Not the largest amount of time to deploy a handgun and start throwing lead downrange, but I sure would be following that douchebag.

Caught the guy and charged him. Driving on a suspended license.

http://wfla.com/2016/05/31/habitual-traffic-offender-in-pasco-jail-after-running-over-motorcycle/

Robert Vance is being held without bond at the Pasco County Jail. He is facing one count of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, one count of leaving the scene of a crash involving injury and one count of operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver’s license. Florida Highway Patrol says Vance is classified as a habitual traffic offender.

Abe Garcia shared the video with News Channel 8. He says the people on the bikes are veterans and for this incident to happen on Memorial Day is a shame.

Vance has an extensive criminal history that includes two stints in state prison. He’s been convicted previously on drug, burglary and felony traffic charges out of Brevard County.

Additional charges may be filed against Vance as the investigation into Monday’s crash continues.

shooter
05-31-2016, 01:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SrqxFVIsSc

If it was my bike, there would have been in all likelihood lead going down range.

FOR SURE. I have got to get a man purse so I can carry more ammo. I'm thinking I need at least 10 extra mags. JESUS!!!! They should hang that guy by his nutsack!!!! And they wonder why people want to carry guns.

stroguy
05-31-2016, 02:47 PM
Caught the guy and charged him. Driving on a suspended license.

http://wfla.com/2016/05/31/habitual-traffic-offender-in-pasco-jail-after-running-over-motorcycle/

Followed and then shot. A shitstain on humanity, a bullet is not enough.

Airborne06
05-31-2016, 05:24 PM
FOR SURE. I have got to get a man purse so I can carry more ammo. I'm thinking I need at least 10 extra mags. JESUS!!!! They should hang that guy by his nutsack!!!! And they wonder why people want to carry guns.

I doubt seriously that the cowardly pu$$y has a nutsack. Just shoot him.

2015F6B
05-31-2016, 07:14 PM
"one count of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, one count of leaving the scene of a crash involving injury and one count of operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver’s license"

Aggravated battery? Looked more like attempted murder to me . . .

shooter
05-31-2016, 07:31 PM
That had to be at least attempted murder!! Fricken Judges.

Steve 0080
05-31-2016, 10:28 PM

Sad part in this case you would have gone to jail for discharging the weapon, God forebid you hit the guy...

That had to be at least attempted murder!! Fricken Judges.

PoPo and or SAO sets the charges... Charges were correct by FLA law...

Now in the heat of the moment you could have dragged him down the rode with a bike and may have gotten away with that !!!

53driver
05-31-2016, 10:41 PM
Sad part in this case you would have gone to jail for discharging the weapon, God forebid you hit the guy...

I know....there would have no longer been a threat to my life once I would have had the opportunity to discharge the weapon.
My quickdraw skills at that close range would not have mattered a bit given how close he was when he suddenly turned his car into the bike.
And once he was aimed away from me, the threat is gone....unless I saw the reverse lights come on....

I miss the wild, wild west....

stroguy
06-01-2016, 06:34 AM
I know....there would have no longer been a threat to my life once I would have had the opportunity to discharge the weapon.
My quickdraw skills at that close range would not have mattered a bit given how close he was when he suddenly turned his car into the bike.
And once he was aimed away from me, the threat is gone....unless I saw the reverse lights come on....

I miss the wild, wild west....

'yes, officer, I saw his reverse lights come on and I figured it would take the full magazine to stop the threat.'

Steve 0080
06-01-2016, 07:10 AM
Yes indeed, Creative writing 101... just make sure yours is the only story heard!