PDA

View Full Version : She finally arrived!

BamBam
06-01-2016, 10:35 AM
As of last night I am officially the owner of a new 2015 Deluxe in matte silver! Longest 2 weeks of my life waiting for her to get here. :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Sadly here in north Texas we have rain in the forecast for the next 4 days or so, but that will give me time to get here registered and inspected. Already have my break in route planned out and a list of projects for here once the CFO starts to release the funds.

Very excited to have her and thankful for finding this site and all the help and info you all provide.

Anyone coming through the Fort Worth area give me shout.

Cheers

GaTeach
06-01-2016, 10:58 AM
Congratulations! Life changing event. :)

Best bike EVER

53driver
06-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Indeed! Best. Bike. Ever.

Congratulations and welcome to the herd.
There are at least 7 DFW riders on the forum and I get back there to visit my folks every few months.

Enjoy!
Steve

stroguy
06-01-2016, 11:51 AM
Congratulations.

vmaxed
06-01-2016, 02:33 PM
:congrats:

zzh54
06-01-2016, 03:05 PM
Welcome to the board. Your not the only one had the same feelings, This bike by far exceeds any expectations for many.

Steve 0080
06-01-2016, 04:14 PM
'welcome gang' to the board !!!!

baiao
06-01-2016, 05:17 PM
Congratulations! Sun will be coming out soon!
What is your break in route ?:icon_razz:

pilotguy299
06-01-2016, 05:30 PM
congrats on the new F6B. You will love her!

BUT make sure you check the fluid level on the final drive. Quite a few people have reported that the level was low (myself included), even though the dealer said that it had been checked before delivery.

nvmyf6
06-01-2016, 09:12 PM
'all/right' :congrats:.welcome20.

BuzzzPhotos
06-01-2016, 10:01 PM
As of last night I am officially the owner of a new 2015 Deluxe in matte silver! Longest 2 weeks of my life waiting for her to get here. :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Sadly here in north Texas we have rain in the forecast for the next 4 days or so, but that will give me time to get here registered and inspected. Already have my break in route planned out and a list of projects for here once the CFO starts to release the funds.

Very excited to have her and thankful for finding this site and all the help and info you all provide.

Anyone coming through the Fort Worth area give me shout.

Cheers

I bought mine in Ft Worth 3 years ago. Crazy I still call it my new bike. Looks like a great week is coming for riding after this blows by. Enjoy!!

unsub
06-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Congrats BamBam. Welcome to the B hive

Spiff215
06-02-2016, 06:50 AM
Congratulations, excellent color choice. :yes::yes:

terryboyle
06-02-2016, 07:33 AM
I get mine in the next couple of days, waiting on accessory back rest and centre stand to arrive and be installed.

BamBam
06-02-2016, 08:54 AM
Thanks everyone!

Baiao: welcome
Congratulations! Sun will be coming out soon!
What is your break in route

Just a bunch of farms roads up here on the NW side of Ft Worth. I'm planning on doing the high/low loading that BIGRLY has posted.:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

pilotguy299:congratson the new F6B. You will love her!

BUT make sure you check the fluid level on the final drive. Quite a few people have reported that the level was low (myself included), even though the dealer said that it had been checked before delivery.

Soon as I finish my cup of coffee I'll Youtube how to check the final drive and have it done this morning. Big thanks for the heads up! BTW, I'm interested to see how many young hot girls will start asking for rides :icon_cool::icon_cool:

Ixol Phaane
06-02-2016, 10:49 AM
Congrats!
You're gonna LOVE it! :icon_biggrin:

pilotguy299
06-02-2016, 01:20 PM
Thanks everyone!

Just a bunch of farms roads up here on the NW side of Ft Worth. I'm planning on doing the high/low loading that BIGRLY has posted.:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Soon as I finish my cup of coffee I'll Youtube how to check the final drive and have it done this morning. Big thanks for the heads up! BTW, I'm interested to see how many young hot girls will start asking for rides :icon_cool::icon_cool:

The trick is when you see them looking, to tell them you have a spare helmet and ask how long they want to ride for... ;)